My teacher is a woke cuckold I wanna leave this shitty country

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Just finished a design class we had and the project was to design a perfume bottle and the one girl asked "should we design two?, one for males and females or just one" and the male professor we have said "it doesn't matter it can be for males, females, non binary". At one other occasion he said " I know the females here gonna go to the stores immediately to make a research for perfumes" then he corrected himself and said " I apologize that sounded sexist". Dude is like 50 year old man and apologizes to 20yr old uni students about genders and shit. A legit cuckold and all these females in the class propably loved his woke agenda. I'm about to drop out after this I've had enough of this bullshit. 70% of my class are bisexual females and cuckold dudes like the professor.

I researched conservative countries with good economy and advanced technology and the only result I found is Singapore/Japan/south Korea. It's over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Youㅤ, 5'7 zoomer, Klasik01 and 17 others
Go ER on him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, cadee, RichardSpencel and 7 others
You could stand-out by making an extremely masculine perfume bottle. Very aggressive looking with spikes or something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, forevergymcelling, 5'7 zoomer and 18 others
You could stand-out by making an extremely masculine perfume bottle. Very aggressive looking with spikes or something.
And if the teacher says something about it being for males, tell him that he's being sexist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, Axii, BoredPrince and 5 others
Honestly these people are preferable to mean psychopaths that disrespect you for no reason. And the more subhuman non binaries there are the better you look and the less judgemental society becomes of you. A 3psl slight autist looks completely normal when those guys are around.

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Make the ultimate sigma parfume bottle. And say its for MEN ONLY

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, future_mogger, Manletmachine and 3 others
choke that faggot cuckold until he passes out

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Manletmachine, Blackpilled1027 and 1 other person
just say its for dykes, make a david gandy perfume bottle

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Gilbert_Durandal, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
female to male trannies with pink hair and a nose piercing

In Hell Fire GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Tylermax
Why are u in design class in the first place? Faggot trait ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan, future_mogger, PrinceofDarkness and 5 others
JFL abused dog

• JFL
Don't fuck with politics in uni untill you got your grades.

I know it's frustrating but trust me, let those retards believe what they want and just dominate them with your knowlegde and financial situation after you graduate.

The only reason to drop is if the uni is really shitty, then yes. But if just woke, keep grinding in silence

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Tylermax, BoredPrince and 3 others
Politics are a trap everyone fall in but you should only be politically-involved if your business or your family is directly touched.

If not that's a waste of time, energy and it could cancel you

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax, Shkreliii and Gilbert_Durandal
Just finished a design class we had and the project was to design a perfume bottle and the one girl asked "should we design two?, one for males and females or just one" and the male professor we have said "it doesn't matter it can be for males, females, non binary". At one other occasion he said " I know the females here gonna go to the stores immediately to make a research for perfumes" then he corrected himself and said " I apologize that sounded sexist". Dude is like 50 year old man and apologizes to 20yr old uni students about genders and shit. A legit cuckold and all these females in the class propably loved his woke agenda. I'm about to drop out after this I've had enough of this bullshit. 70% of my class are bisexual females and cuckold dudes like the professor.

I researched conservative countries with good economy and advanced technology and the only result I found is Singapore/Japan/south Korea. It's over
Unironically scream "shut the fuck up" the next time he says some dumb shit like this he'll probably submit to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax, Axii and Manletmachine

Those hook countries will treat you like a roach. You will never climb high in their society u dunce. Also will have to adapt worker bot mentality to function there

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tylermax and Manletmachine
which country bhai? come to india! here only 2 genders: male and female. no hijda

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Tylermax and future_mogger
He just doesn't want to offend people he doesnt/barely even knows yet. It's why I put in effort to not miss gender people going by non binary despite thinking it's a fad that will die in a few years. I sin too often to judge other people for the mistakes I think they're making.

• JFL
whats the point of mogging indians?

no white girls there

air quality is shit

shit quality of life
nah some girls are stacy tier. but its rare

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax and albe.ORG
whats the point of mogging indians?

no white girls there

air quality is shit

shit quality of life
i agree that QoL is shit but it depends. if youre rich, its good

• +1
Jfl at South Korea being a conservative country.

This country was murdered by feminism and gender war so that the Korean people are now commiting genosuicide by going extinct.
JFL:lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax and future_mogger
sure, but since you are 1% you need to be rich probably
well try if you want. but those stacies have standards very high too.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
fuck cucks and faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tylermax and future_mogger