My theory on why faces are more recessed in humans over time

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Vagina.

I'm serious.
Birth has been the worst and most dangerous part of creating life since the beginning of time. It still is. In the animal world many animals die as babies not as adults.

I think it would have been advantageous to have a smaller cranial size because as a baby the head is the largest part of the body and comes out first. It can barely fit through the hips as well.

However, humans have a massive brain and that helped us survive so the face was the thing to get smaller in order to fit through the vagina during child birth.

As a result over time babies born with more and more flat, smaller faces, were more able to survive child birth and make it on to the next stage of development.

Just a theory. Wouldn't be surprised if I was right.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Roamer, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
However, humans have a massive brain and that helped us survive so the face was the thing to get smaller in order to fit through the vagina during child birth.

Makes sense as they say Asian women have the tightest vaginas. Thus the babies need to be the most recessed to come out the hole.

But I think this reason is stronger:

• JFL
Reactions: User49, Danish_Retard, currylightskin and 3 others
Retarded theory. Why would this make our faces more recessed? I don't get it. I don't even see how this would explain our heads getting smaller because have women's hips been getting narrower?

there's three things we evloved to address the problem of cranial size limited by the size of the hips:

1. simply wider hips and a larger cavity
2. higher neoteny (less developed) at birth so that the brain has longer to grow after that
3. Fontanelles to allow deformation of the skull to be able to squeeze through a smaller opening that itself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 28904, raminzer and 3 others
why faces are more recessed in humans over time?

lack of breastfeeding, allergies causing mouth breathing, soft diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, raminzer, Deleted member 20631 and 1 other person
Makes sense as they say Asian women have the tightest vaginas. Thus the babies need to be the most recessed to come out the hole.

Asian women are loosest by far

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
All babies look equally "recessed". They all have round heads and tiny, round faces.

im not recessed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
@Jacob Hate how do you get certifications ? do you know how i could get one for conservation

black women have the tightest vaginal canals overall by studies if i'm not wrong.

i think it's simply a process of neotenization myself, just like wild cats or dogs vs domestic ones

Retarded theory. Why would this make our faces more recessed? I don't get it. I don't even see how this would explain our heads getting smaller because have women's hips been getting narrower?

there's three things we evloved to address the problem of cranial size limited by the size of the hips:

1. simply wider hips and a larger cavity
2. higher neoteny (less developed) at birth so that the brain has longer to grow after that
3. Fontanelles to allow deformation of the skull to be able to squeeze through a smaller opening that itself
why faces are more recessed in humans over time?

lack of breastfeeding, allergies causing mouth breathing, soft diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Shut up retard. You know nothing. Just lay down and rot.

Jfl you didn't even link any sources as well. Just shut it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904

In fact, Asian females with flatter maxillas were actually preferred over females with forward-grown maxillas. Asians wore more layers of clothing because they lived in colder climates than Africans and Europeans, so males tended to rape females orally first since the vagina was quite challenging to access. How much pleasure a man felt when having oral sex with a female served as a qualifier to whether he would proceed to reproduce with her. When an Asian male had oral sex with a flat-maxilla female, it was a deepthroating experience, and he wanted more (i.e. vaginal sex); when an Asian male had oral sex with a forward-grown maxilla female, he felt less pleasure because the tip of his penis didn’t even make it to the back of the female’s throat, and he didn’t bother to take it to the next level. By sexual selection, recessed maxilla genes proliferated throughout the Asian population. Of course, if an Asian female’s maxilla was TOO recessed, penises choked her and damaged her throat resulting in injury or death just like with Africans. So there was a lower limit as to how recessed Asians’ maxillas could get (thank God

What the fuck did I just read jfl

• JFL
Reactions: thecel