My time of highschool is 2 months away from ending FOREVER

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Which means no more ez access to JBs. Obv I’m not worried ab losing JB access permanently bc these 20+ yo niggas I knew out of hs still managed to have access to them. But damn man, it’s making me realize how much opportunity HS gives u by trapping a bunch of JBs in the same area as u. Anyway if u were subhuman it wouldn’t matter you’d still be invisible, but for niggas like me who just ascended it suifuel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, wsada and Never Get Up
Which means no more ez access to JBs. Obv I’m not worried ab losing JB access permanently bc these 20+ yo niggas I knew out of hs still managed to have access to them. But damn man, it’s making me realize how much opportunity HS gives u by trapping a bunch of JBs in the same area as u. Anyway if u were subhuman it wouldn’t matter you’d still be invisible, but for niggas like me who just ascended it suifuel
where the fuck do you live where 20+ guys can date jbs, that’s straight up impossible here, tell a jb you are 20+ she instantly rejects

where the fuck do you live where 20+ guys can date jbs, that’s straight up impossible here, tell a jb you are 20+ she instantly rejects
What? There so many sluts at my school who openly say ‘older guys only’. It’s so common tf it’s not even country based

How old r u rn

It is fucked up, like how god gave adam the heaven without showing him the earth first. We can't appreciate the opportunity.

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Life ends after university if not still solid HTN+ tbh. Make the most of it son

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, St.TikTokcel and Reformed
Life ends after university if not still solid HTN+ tbh. Make the most of it son
Hm idk it ends if u don’t careermax after it ig. Like imagine finishing it with a shit job and sub looks then yeah that’s ropefuel

I would disagree as long as you're still in uni

Just slay freshmen sluts theory
I mean 98% of .mecels rot in STEM (if they are unicucks).

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
What? There so many sluts at my school who openly say ‘older guys only’. It’s so common tf it’s not even country based
literally no such thing where i live, it’s definitely country based. here they are heavily brainwashed to reject any older guy, if you tell a 12-14yo girl you are 18 then instant rejection, same if you tell a 16yo girl you are 20 yo

• Woah
Reactions: Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
I want it to end as soon as possible this ain't no peak of my life

literally no such thing where i live, it’s definitely country based. here they are heavily brainwashed to reject any older guy, if you tell a 12-14yo girl you are 18 then instant rejection, same if you tell a 16yo girl you are 20 yo
Damn, it’s the exact opposite here. If anything it’s such a status boost for a JB to be dating a guy with a car here, which is why they crave them

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Damn, it’s the exact opposite here. If anything it’s such a status boost for a JB to be dating a guy with a car here, which is why they crave them
by jbs do you mean 17/18 yo? i thought it meant 13-16 year olds only

by jbs do you mean 17/18 yo? i thought it meant 13-16 year olds only
No nigga I mean 14-16. A 15 yo JB gets so much status boost in her social circle if she’s dating a guy with a car ik this

No nigga I mean 14-16. A 15 yo JB gets so much status boost in her social circle if she’s dating a guy with a car ik this
i could believe a 15-16 slut with older guy but not 12-13, i have a decent car especially for my age but no girl of any age seems to give a fuck