My Tinder legal loli match who soon will be unmatched for turning too old (23)

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Almost year when we matched, she active, uploading new photos, and those are of yesterday's:

Sweets
Sweets2
Sweets3

Our match also happened in very based way. Femoids hate dark pictures, tips say do not have them dark, and in Photofeeler most recuring comment I get is "Would prefer if it weren't so dark." And when had this picture, holding record of my lowest rated in Photofeeler, 1,9/10, this match happened. Very nice claim of having good taste in men and being not like other girls

Sweet

But when after some time I finally messaged (hate doing it first) - her disinterest in Kemono Friends was disappointing

Sweets4

And law in Japari Park is: if Tinder match turns 23 without started kemonomaxxing - gets invitation to Japari Park revoked, and unmathched

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 22627, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
One of the most depressing thread i've read in a while

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, normie_joe, cancercell and 3 others
Almost year when we matched, she active, uploading new photos, and those are of yesterday's:

View attachment 2342932View attachment 2342933View attachment 2342935

Our match also happened in very based way. Femoids hate dark pictures, tips say do not have them dark, and in Photofeeler most recuring comment I get is "Would prefer if it weren't so dark." And when had this picture, holding record of my lowest rated in Photofeeler, 1,9/10, this match happened. Very nice claim of having good taste in men and being not like other girls

View attachment 2342938

But when after some time I finally messaged (hate doing it first) - her disinterest in Kemono Friends was disappointing

View attachment 2342940

And law in Japari Park is: if Tinder match turns 23 without started kemonomaxxing - gets invitation to Japari Park revoked, and unmathched
pedophillia/10

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Blackgymmax
Repulsive

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
+ retardation. What do you people get out of swiping on girls half across the globe from you?
View attachment 2344088
Because in my shithole 99,9% white area after 3 years of daily swiping got 2 matches, and even those from neighbouring country 150 km away, both thots with daddy issues, and one so lame that I unmatched her right away after match happened and took closer look at her instagram

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Because in my shithole 99,9% white area after 3 years of daily swiping got 2 matches, and even those from neighbouring country 150 km away, both thots with daddy issues, and one so lame that I unmatched her right away after match happened and took closer look at her instagram
How is that even possible. Even if I was obese I'd and chopped off my jaw i wouldn't do thatbad

bro needs to looksmax rather than camp on the org

2/10 cuz asian

• +1
bro needs to looksmax rather than camp on the org
Need leanmaxx, therapymaxx, and geomaxx. Never travelled further than 300 km from home, and now need 8000

Need leanmaxx, therapymaxx, and geomaxx. Never travelled further than 300 km from home, and now need 8000
just geomax and cut your hair and you could be with hot girls in eastern asia due to you being white.

just geomax and cut your hair and you could be with hot girls in eastern asia due to you being white.
NW 2,5. Also my type are alternative girls, and good ones should like long hair, not that k-poop faggotry

Which brings me back to my question. If you obviously aren‘t going to fuck them, why bother wasting your time in chatting with random e-hoes.

Which brings me back to my question. If you obviously aren‘t going to fuck them, why bother wasting your time in chatting with random e-hoes.
Travel thousands kilometers for fucking some cunt, when prostitution legal in Latvia 100km away..

For me to go so far she better have good personality and valid to become waifu

View attachment 2342938

View attachment 2342940

Race traitor.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
What the fuck is this

Race traitor.
It is lithuanian foids who gave me no matches real race traitors here, and because of them being useless cunts I'm not gonna lower standards and go for ugly old white femorloids because of some shit like "muh race"

Genocidas

• JFL
Over if you can't see the obvious filters. Gooks are some of the biggest frauders you will never find a real pic from gooks anywhere

jfl at the japanese language
Screenshot 2

View attachment 2342938

View attachment 2342940

IMG 3047

Users who are viewing this thread

Back