My totally legitttt plan to farm normies in college

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Pseudo med-spa in my dorm. Jfl at your iq if you cant learn how to inject botox into phoids foreheads for a quick buck in uni.

Or convincing sub5s to let you do PDOs to fix something that will ascend them only .0001 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, ElTruecel, DelonLover1999 and 14 others
Pseudo med-spa in my dorm. Jfl at your iq if you cant learn how to inject botox into phoids foreheads for a quick buck in uni.

Or convincing sub5s to let you do PDOs to fix something that will ascend them only .0001 psl
sometimes i wish i lived in america... money is made so easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull, Alt Number 3 and Clavicular

Good luck trying to stick a needle in one :LOL:

And then you are getting caught and jailed. And we dont even mention if somebody gets complications

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and TheRagingBull
you'd be better off sleeping with them and stealing their money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, NotCarv, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
you'd be better off sleeping with them and stealing their money
I use to sleep with girls than take a pic of there debit card

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, PickleTheSlayer, lemonnz and 4 others

haha,love seeing ur tiktoks on my fyp,ur carrying bp tiktok💕

• Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Inject foids with test, watch those clits grow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, i_love_roosters and brucewayne78
I was thinking of moving to southern India to do OBOs on homeless dalits so I can convince them I'm a god and then want money from the whole country.

I was thinking of moving to southern India to do OBOs on homeless dalits so I can convince them I'm a god and then want money from the whole country.
I could do a lip lift, alarplasty, closed rhino, mouth widening and filler quite easily

I could do a lip lift, alarplasty, closed rhino, mouth widening and filler quite easily
Same, I'll be DIYing closed rhino, mouth widening, and lip lift in a little more than a week

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
And then you are getting caught and jailed. And we dont even mention if somebody gets complications
If u do it to ppl ur friends with its fine
Just make them sign release forms before hand that make you not liable for any issues caused.
It’s what all cosmetic surgeons and most people in the medical field do jfl, even the vaccine makers.

Just make them sign release forms before hand that make you not liable for any issues caused.
It’s what all cosmetic surgeons and most people in the medical field do jfl, even the vaccine makers.
Yeah except they actually have cosmetologist licence :lul:

7568fc31 8441 42a1 a9fe 37fe377b8806

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Clavicular
Ill do it for 250$ if ur stateside
post a before and after if you actually end up ruining some poor girls life just because she wanted some botox or a alar:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular