My UEE journey

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
Whats up my fellow autists I want to keep it short so let me introduce myself first as one of the front runners of uee.
12F847AC 6C26 4C88 9A18 E1A5509B6C4B

This is how my eyes looked like on an average day. keep in mind that it got way, way worse in the evening. It looks comical so I wont be posting that Im sorry. But -
This is how my eye area looks like now on an average day in the evening/night (unfrauded, not a mm of squint)

EA750B3F 4BF8 4D81 810F 98793BC17D87

Im in my bed there and almost fell asleep taking that picture. Usually there was not a single (Im not kidding) nano gram of fat above my eyes at the evening.
AC2D18F2 0760 40FD AC0F 13F58DF14A72

Took this pic in the same minute and squinted slightly.
Yes I perma squint when Im outside
60CC2483 4EBB 428D A2E1 BD495C01AAB3

Compare my eye area here with the first pic. Both were shot on the same time (mid day) but weeks apart with No frauding.
I will post a detailed routine soon if youre interested but feel free to ask questions

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9380, PhuccinManlet and 4 others
Didn't read, didn't read and will never read. Guys don't fall for cope homemade remedies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, improover, BradAniston and 5 others
@GreenTea @Truthmirrorcoper @Proex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 6723
Holy fuck can you even imagine how much of a joke this guy is in real life

He's basically making a fucking "detailed" guide on how to squint your eyes JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4430 and 4 others
Didn't read, didn't read and will never read. Guys don't fall for cope homemade remedies
Gudru
More self hate by the day
Joined Dec 16, 2018

Time Online 3599:01

Cope. Ask a normie to tell the difference and they will say nothing changed

How much did this fraudedlightingplasty and different facialexpressionplasty cost you?

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, NothingCanStopMe and Deleted member 10413
Holy fuck can you even imagine how much of a joke this guy is in real life

He's basically making a fucking "detailed" guide on how to squint your eyes JFL
its literally not squinted wtf

lmao fuck you all when Im literally posting Unfrauded before after pics and the difference is day and night and you still calling me out for that? 😂

its literally not squinted wtf
Screenshot 20201023 141812
See these eyes right here? Yeah, basically all the features you crave (yet I'm still subhuman) yet I've never done any autistic squinting remedies or ice therapy above your fucking eyes, just accept it it's literally just genetic I'm a lifelong mouth breather too.

Man up and get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Anyone with heavy uee and cant do surgery in the near feature feel free to pm me :)
Will never publicly post my shit here keep rotting guys

View attachment 753067
See these eyes right here? Yeah, basically all the features you crave (yet I'm still subhuman) yet I've never done any autistic squinting remedies or ice therapy above your fucking eyes, just accept it it's literally just genetic I'm a lifelong mouth breather too.

Man up and get surgery.
Okay, I didnt do ice though? also whats your point?

Anyone with heavy uee and cant do surgery in the near feature feel free to pm me :)
Will never publicly post my shit here keep rotting guys
If rotting means not staring at yourself in the mirror for hours while squinting like Barrett then I'll be glad to apply

Okay, I didnt do ice though? also whats your point?
1. Eye area is overrated. My brother has nct uee eyes and he mogs me into a different Astral dimension 900 light-years away.

2. All these "homemade" remedies or guides are a joke without any actual scientific peer reviewed evidence or scans and basically squinting will only do so much to fraud a bad eye area

Screenshot 20201023 142517 cominstagramandroid

If your other features are good your eyes aren't as important. It's mostly brow ridge anyway

I listening OP

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
1. Eye area is overrated. My brother has nct uee eyes and he mogs me into a different Astral dimension 900 light-years away.

2. All these "homemade" remedies or guides are a joke without any actual scientific peer reviewed evidence or scans and basically squinting will only do so much to fraud a bad eye area
1. Idc. Im not your brother, Im not you, and I dont want my heavy uee. What are you even trying to say? That apparently nothing matters cause your brother slays?
2. I admit that it is anecdotal evidence but Im literally posting unfrauded begore and after pictures. Why are you hating so much? You dont even know what the fuck I did

View attachment 753082

If your other features are good your eyes aren't as important. It's mostly brow ridge anyway
based on your posts I can see that your iq aint your highest feature. atleast your brother slays and youve got a nice browridge 😉

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
1. Idc. Im not your brother, Im not you, and I dont want my heavy uee. What are you even trying to say? That apparently nothing matters cause your brother slays?
2. I admit that it is anecdotal evidence but Im literally posting unfrauded begore and after pictures. Why are you hating so much? You dont even know what the fuck I did
Because there's literally no difference and you're overrating features that don't matter

based on your posts I can see that your iq aint your highest feature. atleast your brother slays and youve got a nice browridge 😉
LMAO coming from the dumb delusional coward who copes with squinting his eyes aparr

LMAO coming from the dumb delusional coward who copes with squinting his eyes aparr
not even squinting except on one pic to show the difference in which I didnt even squint as hard as most people here do

Because there's literally no difference and you're overrating features that don't matter
yes, no difference, when people in real life pointed it out

as much as im skeptical , im trying this because having one eye with positive fold and one eye with neutral is killing my mind and tormenting me everyday

Potoo weird funny bird big eyes Disney good looks

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ShtThreadKillYourslf and NormieKilla
I'm confused... What did you supposedly do?

It just looks like you squinted. If not, then can you please reveal your method?

Bro post a pic so we can see your ears and eyes. If the tips of your ears are below your eyes your cucking yourself.

Bro post a pic so we can see your ears and eyes. If the tips of your ears are below your eyes your cucking yourself.
will do when Im done with work I cant snap a pic of me right now

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
0 difference irl

OP is not squinting tho

Prey eyes @subhuman incel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel