MY (UPDATED) PLAN TO LOOKSMAXX (I NEED ADVICE AND REVIEW PLS GTFIH AND HELP 🙏🙏) [Kinda schizo post]

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
First thing First, I NEED to fucking Leanmax.
lean GIF

(O
ther than Volufiline maxing under eyes, lips and nasolabial folds)
I Used to be Fucking 10/12% Bf last year cuz i gymcelled my nuts off, Now i’m a fat 18% bf and cannot fucking find the motivation to hit the gym harder and go on a diet.
Fat GIF

I’m a fucking loser but i feel so bad rn. I just ate my birthday Cake and i’m about to blow up. I’m bloated af since these last 2 days i ate like shit.
I need to leanmaxx fully and grow my hair out at least by end of the year.
I’ll volufiline max till then and i need to get tazarotene and Ghk-cu for my skin (both cream).
Last thing i need to do is to buy minoxidil and start abusing it every night or every other day in my hair and buy potassium to overdose every day on 5/6 grams (depending on how sodium intake)
Sick The Simpsons GIF by Dave Bell

Also i’ll buy gelatin collagen and overdose 20 grams a day on that.
The only problem is that i’m thinking about erasmus maxing ( so i’ll leave my job) and i’ll need hella money to overdose on collagen and minoxidil and ghk-cu.
Still thinking if erasmus max to get some experiences since i’m still 19 or to just waige some years and see what happens. (my job is an office job and it’s REALLY chill, i can find another office job but i’m probably not going to find a good company like this again)
sad batman GIF

What’s your advice, please help 🙏
Dance Dancing GIF

P.s. GET CURSED NIGGER.

A̴̡̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̢̢̢̢̢̫̥̱̪̯̤͎͎̘̥͖̟̜̝͙͈̪͈̞͙̳̳̫̠͕̺͕̜͈̲̼̠̠̝̟̩̜̠̱̻̠̥̹͔̣͉̞͔̥͖̟̱̱̦̯͖͎͓̦̮͈͔̩͇̤͇̞̬̫̦̼̘͈͚͖͓̩̹̦̠̺̯̮̣̦͓̹̠̘͇̳̺̦͎̤̪͕̭̳̺̪͔͎̮̯͒̋̈̌͆͋̎͂̂̓̕͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅl̴̢͇̫̺̬͈̜̜̝̝̱̱̫̭̙̪͋̇̌͆̾̓̽̃͋̅̊̀͐ͅl̶̡̡̢̡̢̡̧̡̡̧̧̡̢̧̨̧̡̨̡̧̛̛̛͇̤̖̩͕̭̩̰͈͎̝͉̳̮̰̺̭̭̬͍͓̰͈̼̩͕͔̣̭̞̞̜̻̜̹͔̲̤̟͇̥̭͈̖̯̲̳͉̙̜̲̱͓̺̼̻̻̩̗͚̱̟̜̼̱̭͕̞̠̞͖̰̤̝̤̳̼̪̯̫̱̙͈͇̮̱͕͍̻̗͍̱̖̙̜̟̦̟͉̞̱̫̩͖̭̝͈̮͍̥̙̬̘̪̠͕̺̯̘̤̳̻̝͇̜̮͎̟͉̜̹̝̱̤̗̠͈̮̰̟̘͎̣͈͎̝̮̓́͊̐̓͛̐̿̂̾̅̋͒̔̐͐̓̒̃͌̊́͒̾́̈͑͋͛̾͊̐̔̍̀̒͊̃̈͌̆̓̈́͌̇̒̉̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅ ̷̧̡̨̨̧̡̨̧̡̛͔͓͔̖̗͇̥͍̝̤̬̩̙̞͎̭̬̝̞̝͙͍̘̘̦̻̖̲̞̮̣̼̠̲̱̼̙̙̝͔̰͈̳̻͓̜͖͎̥̮̗̬̬̬̘̥̻͕̲̬̰͖̺̩̱̼͎͎̺̤̺͇̣̦̪͈͙̼̦̟͎̜̦̹̪̥͉̠̼̺̖̩̮̟̫̰̻̠̠̣̺͇̣̗̠̲̞̳̯̪͚̲͉̹̲̥͕̫̝͈̻͎͉͔͔͈̭̙͇̯̘̤̟̤̳͖͚̝͙͚̦̣̙͚͉͕̲̫̙̦͉̙̮̮͕̻͓̫͍̥̣̯͔͖̻͇̼̬͇̠͙̯̮̗͖̙͕͓̙͙̮̺̮̮̻̫̺͋́̋̀͋̂̾̂̏͌͂̓̅̅̋̆̃̾̈́̾̇̽̾͌̽͆̌͊̑̂́̾͋̓̉̎̊̋̿͛͛̀̅̀̑͛̏̊́̽̌͗̊̇̈̈̅͂͆̈̈̆̏̂̈͆͐̿͗̆̆̃̾̚̚̚̕͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅơ̵̧̧̨̨̧̡̨̧̢̧̧̢̡̢̛͇̭͙͚͕̦͙̰̰̺̘̳̼͇͈͍̼͙̳̥͕͓͙̘̺̥̥̪̟̖͎͙͚̻̤̣̭̙͓͈͇̗͙͔͖̜͉̻̝̳̤̯̲̹̮̠̥͍̯̪̯̫̭̣̖͔̬̱͍͚̣̻͍͖͚͓̥̬̠̩̭̮͚̙̫̠̲̱̱̯̲̩̺̬̪͈̠͚̪̖̼̫̤̥͉̬̫̠̼̲͛̊̓̓̀͒̈́̿̓̓͒̏͆̾̊̈́̒̐͂̂̀͗͆̓̉̓͗̔̐̈́̈́̃̏̑͋̉͐̔̑͑̊̃̑̆̓̇̈́̂̓̍̂̓̈͒͐̂̾̓̾̾̄̈̓̊͒̅͒̏̊̎̒̉́͑̌̋̍̀̐̽̈̌̀̍͆̏̓͋̊͑͑̑̄̈̄̋́̾̾̈͊̇̃̇́̽̎̎̔̒̚̚̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝ͅͅf̷̨̢̨̨̡̧̨̡̡̡̧̧̧̡̡̧̢̢̡̡̡̨̨̨̢̧̧̡̨̨̡̧̧̡̢̨̡̛̼̟͚͍̫̥͇͚̮̜̙̥͖̜̟̱̦͕̱͕̞̹̝̭̳̖̦͖͍̗̰͕͎̳̪̜̬͕͙̪̙̫̙̠̳̲̺͎̞̻̝͍̗̫͉̟̰͕̹͍̬͕͇͕̩̜̥̪̣̩̼̹͉͈̳̥̮̖̟̜̳͎͍͖̗̰̥͙̘̗̯͕̜͎̜̝̬̞̮͉͕̖͍̤͚͇͚̲̙͇̞̺̮̹͓͍̣̬̦̩̣̰͔̼̭̤̞̘̜̣̠̥̙̻̠̭̺͙̼̪͖̫̥̙͉̬͔̖͈̬͖͔̟̭̤͉̮͉͉̣͖̮̰̻̠̠͓̟̥͙͉͍͔̖̰̜͈̗̙̜͕̫̪̼̦̣̞͖̹͍̭̜͓͉̹̼͚͉͚̣̻͍̜̝͈̤͖͉̤̪̬͈̣͔̺̙̟̟͕̞͈̙̙̬̪̞̮̤̪̠̣̼̰̠͖͉̟̊͌̊͗̇̽͌̊̒̃̐͂́̈́̀̍͗̎̔̄̓̆͛̀̂͗̉̀̀̑͂̋̏̍̂͐̾̑̈́̓̆̈́̈̊͋̿̂̆̾͗̏̐̋̆͑̃͑͑̊̓͋̌̚̚͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̶̨̛̛̛̛̛͔̟͔̘̹͂̄͐͂͛͑̒͂̒́̀͂́͌͋̋̍̍̊͒͌̑͐̈́́͒͊̾̄͗̅̉̓́̈́̽̄̄̈́́̐͋̊́̂̏̀͗̐̀̿̃̈̀̽̅̂͗̄̃̐̋̄̌̉̄͂͑̍̋̑̒͋̄̄̌̑̽̈̌̈̅̀̓̐̓̈̎̈̇̿̎̊͊̑̋̂̃̀̀͊͗̑͗̂̎̉̉̎̆̾̾̆̇͆͆͂͌͊̔͌̾̉͛̌̉͌̾̊͊͊̐͆́̉̏̿̒́̎̆̄̓̈̍̒̆̿͊̑̌͊́̉̆͛̈́͑̾̋̒̅͛̈̀̅͗̒̌̒̑̏̉͊́͊̈́̈̀̎̅͐̔̅͛͗̾̾̑̕̕̚̚̕̚̕̚͘̕̕̕̕͘͘͘̕͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝ỳ̵̢̼͈̖̣͕̫̆̈́͆̓͊̀̀̑̑̀̄͛̕͘͝͝͝ơ̸̧̢̧̢̡̢̡̧̢̡̧̧̨̨̨̢̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̼̣̜̮̯̠̹͓̞̩͓̞̖̝̳̪̙͍͈͚̖̥͙̪̞̪̖̥̘̤̜͇̺̳̝̼̯̻͍̫͉̖̲͙͔͉̙̬͕̘̱̫͉̱͙̟͕̘̹̲͙͓̥̺̳͔̞͔̩̞̟̯̘̰̟̺̗̙̬̲͈͉̫͚̦̥̙͚̥͎̮̗̯̪̮͕̝͚͚̟͍̯͙̳̙̣͕̫̯̫̬̥̘͉̳̯̼͎͙̪̫̦̮̭̖̻̥̞̞̣̲͉̞̲͙̜͉̮̖͖̦̪̟͚̞͈͎̩̟̠̣̩̪͖͈̤͎͈̞̝͇̞͉̣̼̣̟̯̞̻̩̳̼̗̣̣͓͇̟̮̻̙̟̤͎̖̦̣͎͙͇̺̱̝̱̖͙͈͈̖̩͓͎̹̰̼̟̠͈͈̻̰̮̺͔̘͙͕̤̠̝̯͕͖̲̯̻͚̱̱͉̮̪̪̗̫̦̥̙̥̱̬̄̃̈͌̐̇̈́͆̎̉͆̓̾͌̅͂̅̃͊̇̽̀̿̎̓̈͒̓̽̌͊̋̐̇̅̓̄̿͆̈̀̔̈́̀̈́̂̅̒́͆̓̽͊͗͊̑̿̈̿̽͒̎͛̽̂̉͑͋̇̽͆̇͌̌̍͊̉̽́͆̈̓̀́̔͗͑́̓̽͂̋̇̽́́̋̽̌͑͐͊̎̾̏̀͆́̇͊̽̀͛̂͊̀̎̃̎͑̀̒͒͛̄̓̉̎̈͆͌̍̾̃́̌̓̀̾̾̐̅̎͗̀̄͋̍͛̆̃̀̄͆̽̃̑͐̑̎̋͗̋͒̋̋̆̎͊̊̄͗͆̈̍̒̆̎͗͋̄̐̉̇̿̆͋͌̎̉͂̊̈͑̋̏̇͗̒̂̿̎͗̽͌̓͗̃͆̂̐̉͗̍̌̃̄̐̔̒̍͗̏̊͂̉̋͗̕̕͘̚͘͘̕͘͘̕̚̕̕͘̚͘̚͘͘̕̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅų̶̢̨̧̛̛̛̛͇̯͔̼̩̖͙̱̟̦͎̱͙͙̝̫͔̟͖̝̪͉̖̟̣̼͍̟͇͌̿͒̉̾̂͑̀̃̄̿͗̎͒̆̀̒̑̍̉͊͒̏͊̊́̂͒͑̅̄́̿̏͋̉͑̂̃̓͌̽͌̏̿̔̌̓̒̇͛͂̀͐͋̿͒̑̐̃̒̿̇̎̂̇͗͂̒̐̌͒̾̿̇̎̃̇͛̇̾̃̅̋͋͒̈̑̇̓̄̏͆̋͛͆̾̏͗̓̈͋̇͛̐̏̍́͗̅̉̽̂͂̌̔̾̋͂͂͆̒̏͑̎̓̍̑̽̐̅̄̄͒̋̂͆̏͐͐͑̆̅̇̑͌̂̿̽̃̅̊̽͗̽̍̌̾́̔̑̽̀̀̔̂̄̾͐̑̿́͌̓̅̉̉̔̾̀͗̊̍̃͋͐̌̀̊̾́̾̽̚̚͘̚͘̕̕̕̕̕̚͘̚̕͘͘͠͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅ ̸̧̨̡̡̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̫̖̲̝̫̲͇͔͔̫̞̳̭̘͓̦̯̬͇̙͍̼̜̺͖̥͉̯͈͇̘͖̤̮̰͇͇̫͇̩͓̥̱̝̼̬̱̲̙̼̺̖̺̙̥̲͚̺̖̱͍͚̳͙̘̲̲͍͔̯̫̻̺͙̥̜͖̼̼̲̺̱̰̮̼̤͖͍̝͉̝͇̮̺̪̠̠̦̘̺̭͖͑̐̄̐́̆̇̀̀͊̋̏̌͒̉͗͆̑̉̿͆̌͊̾͒̇̈́̈́̇̈͒̌̒͒̅́̽̑͑͂͊̈́̉͂͌̃̆̈́̄̈̎̆̑̒̏̍̐͗̂̃͑̒͑̌͂̅̿̍̉̑̽̐̍̾̿̅̋̂̿̆̐̂̂̽̋̄̉̏̒̓͗͋͗̄̎͗͋͊̈͐̉̇̎͂̾̏̍̉̆̑̌̿̊̅͋̾͒̌̎̐́̀̆͗̈͊̇̇̎̅̇͛̆͛̏͘̚̚̕̚̕̕͘͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅȉ̸̧̡̧̡̨̧̢̧̧̢̢̡̢̨̢̡̨̡̧̧̢̨̺̺͍̹̥͎̙̰̟̯̬͇̘̬̙̟̞̙̪͖̪̘̮̼͕̻̼͚̰̲̞̭̞̪̥̹̣͚̦̺̮̺̥̜̤͙̦͕̞̼̯̬͙͇̦͙̳̱͓̫̺̟͚̻̠͇̟͓̹̻̭͙̞̜̙̮͎̱̟̺̘̗͔̯͉͔͕̘̦͕̯̗̱̳̝̬̥̜̮̰̲̞̦̼̥̬̤̤̹̲̼̤̲̪̻̪̪̖͎̘̥̦̬̞̮̱̖̱͇̪̣̳͇̺͔͈̞͖̼̙̭͈͓̠̥̭̪͇̭͖͇̪͈̼͙̺̙̦͍̩̣̟̘̬͇̻̮̣̻̯̦̮̳͙̻͕̣̜̱̺̟̥̞̞͈̱̫̘͙̰̗̫̙̠̟̟̰̫͖̬̳̺̲̼̮̣̳̝̟̤̳͚̜͉̻̻̱̯̘̰͇̯͓̺̮̙͓̰͓̬̍͊̋̏̌͒̇̂̇̆͑͒̌͑́́̔̃̀̏̍͑͑̃̉̕͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅn̶̢̧̡̡̧̡̡̢̧̧̧̧̧̡̢̢̛̛̛̛͎͎̝̠̣̰̪̥̩̠̩͎̪̣̭͕̱̲̠̣͚͉̳̠̗̜̩̺͈̱͈̗͍̰̩͍̭̺̖̖̬̗͉̠̠͚̜͙̬̲͕̞͓̱̫̹͉̻͇͖͎̯͖͈̖̗̝̳͓̰͉̪̺̤̞͕̗̘̦͙͕̮̖̗̠̱͎̘̣͓͙̯͕͈̱̰̦͚̳̪̙̲̖͖̹͔̺͈̻̠̞͉̳͖͓͇̳̰̺̘͎̙͔͇̲̼̤͖͎͍̰̫̰̰͙̫̜̼̩̘̝̺̺͓̻̝͔̞͇͇̝̙͔͔̥̳̙͍̥̙̜̯͍̗̻̤̭̣̟̫͇̘̻̮͔̝̙͍͎̻̦̪̖̻̼͚̜̳̞̩̠͇̻̙̳̺͎̘̰̘̘̜̤̫̲̜͎̥̮̫̳̥̗͍̰̰̦̺̲̫̦͎̬̮̦͇̻̺̳̗̤͚̝͈̯͔̫̲̠̳̤͈̠͚͎̮̞̙͉̜͔̮̺̮̭̗̩̗̹͇̰͖̮͙̪͇̜͔̭͌͆̾͐̈̎̾͗͌͗̇͒̔̓̌̈̒̈́̔̍͑̃́̾͒̒̓̈́̇̃̆̆̃̆̆͑̐͑̽̋̐́́͌̇̎̉̽̀͐̄̐̆̄͑̎͑͂̅̌͑̅̆͗̅͛̌͂͐͂̿̆̅̇̓͆͒̑͌̄̂̍͊͑͑̅̾̀̾̌̄͗̔̓̉̿̊͑̊̋̓̒̅̌̽̊̄̒̌̆̂̓̍̒̇̑͌̒̽͌͂͌̒̇̽̅͒̌͗̓̀̑͆̕̚͘͘̚̚͘̕̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅc̸̨̡̢̨̢̧̢̨̡̧̧̧̡̧̧̡̨̨̧̡̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̝̗͕̦̪̬̼̖͕̥͔̦̪͙̥͍͉͕̠͉̭̳̫̹̩͚̖͕̟͕̮̬̺̥̥̰͚̞͓̲̤͉͔̠̟̙̺̣̝̙̰̠͉̹͕̺̻̮̠͇͚̫̰̻͎͖̫̙͙͕̻͎̜͎̹̻͔̪̜̫̞̥͙̦̱̖̣̯̗͕͓̻̪͖͈͇̦̘̥̹̝͍͉̬̲̜̼̟̟̮̮͔̳̩̼͍̝̻̟͉̟̯̫̫̥̳̺͇̠̮̺̗͍̘̼͔͙̝̝̳̥̩̪̳͇̘͖͓̝̟̦͕̱̙̝͉̰͇͓͉͔̝͖̭͇̞͈̻͍̗̮̞̤̤͇̠͉͕͙̭̝͙͔͍̥̘̳̗͖̙̗̜̮̗̥͊͋́̑́̀̍͐͐̀̌̃̍͂̑̅͛̀̔͒͊̊̇̽͊͐̈́̿̾͒̉̿͂́̂͂̃͐̐̈́̈́́̈́̇͌͊̇̍̑͑̌͌̐̊̇̌̇̏͋̇͊̓͌̑̇̑̈͛͊̌̍̈͌́̂̇̎́̇͊̽̋̿͑͌͗͒̈̀̎͋̆̊̌̓̋͆̀̃̓́̏̅̌̃͂̔̒̐̎̾̄̂̾͒̀͒̏̒͌̓̓̓̒̆̾̔̇͗̒̾̊̔̐͊̈̽͆̆͛͗͒̈̒͛͋͒͊̌̔͆̊̍̏̽̂̄̋̋̑̃̿͊̄́̈͗̇̎͆̔̆̂̌̃̊̈̾̍̔͒̅̑͌̆̀̅̑̿͑͐͌̽̈̈̌̏̌̓̑̅̇̍̏̆̍̄̏̕̕͘̕̕̕̕̕͘̚̕̕͘͘̚̕̕͘̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅė̵̢̛̛͚͖̼̜̝̖̪͙̄͒̑͌̈́̍̿́̊͆̈̇̋̽̃̍̿̆̇̓̂̅͛̒͐̈́͗̈́̆̓̒̄̓̈́̓̑̆̑́̏̆̔́̔́̑͌̔̒͊͐̿̏͊̅̆̄͂̌̉͗͘̕͝͠͝ļ̷̧̧̢̧̢̡̨̢̢̡̡̡̧̢̧̡̨̧̧̧̱̼̤̦͙̫̲̗̘͓̠̯͔̲̻̤͕̬̱̘̤̦̠̥̬͕͚̤̫̯̟̬͔̞̯̠̹̘̯̬̘͈̭͉̲̠͙͉̖͓̲̜͕̱̥̤̝͖͎̝̗͔̭̪̪̘̺͕̖͎̪̝̖͎̤̪̣͙̺̼̫̗̭̬̝͖̻̱̜̤̥͈̦̳̫̘̯͍̘͙̭̼͇̻̩̠̪̣͓̩̩̲̹̰̞̣͉̠͈̼̰͚̼͓̙̰͙̩̳̣̦̫̩̜͍͈̫̰̱̱̱̘̬̖͈̖̪̠̗̝̖̦͚̠̝̹̲̪͉̞͓͇̯̖̱̱͔̤̬̜̺̣̬̲̭̲̙̯̤͚̖̖̣͚̭̪̭͎͚͈͕̮̫̫̩̦̠̱̮͓̘̫͈̰͎͉̦͖̬̩͚͖͇̳͉͈̭̪̤̘̖̥͈̻̺͓̮̰̰̙̳̓̉̂̇̓̅́̊̄̓̇̀̀̿̅̏̽̕͘̚̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅs̸̨̢̨̢̨̧̨̨̧̨̡̡̧̡̨̡̡̨̨̨̨̧̛̛̥̹̹͍̪͇̬͈̳̮̰̗̥̤͎͍̥͍͇͕͔̟̖͈͎̞̙͇̘̘̗̗̫͍̥̳͙͚̻̱̜̥̮͉̤͙͓̖͍͔͖̱͖̲̘͔͇͕͉̥͔̭̣̠͚̻̖̪̗̟̘͖̜̦̯͓̱͓̦͕̠̻͔̥̦̹̳̟͉͍͍̘̞̯̠̦̳̺̱̫̞͉͚̝͖͕̫͔̻͔̗̣͍͇̣͉̺̭̙̹̯̝̘͓͍̖̜̟͇̯̪̤̜̞̝̰̙̼͓͖͎̭̻̻͚͓͔̤͍͈͓̼̙̻͎̪̼̭̤̪̖̥̞͉̮͎͉̤̘͔͚̗̱͍̪͉͕̭̻̺̯̼̺̠͉̣͕̦̼̖̜̜̗͚̭̠͔̬̘̙̤͚̥͚͎̙͎̝͖̥͔̗̪͚̪̰̳͚̜͇̘̪͎̲͉͈̞̥̯̦͖̘̪̞̘͖̻̜̫̖̹̦̳̖̞̹̦͓͈̙̬͓̱̖̠̯̭͖̳̖̠̥̰̆̋̅̽̀͛̽̒͆͋̍͆͒̏̂̃͒̈́͂̆͗͒̈́͆̍̋͆͐̿͛̐̊͗̔̉̊̀̒̄̽͊̌͂́̃̀̑̓̈́̀̌̓͛̇͒̅̉̒̐̌͋̅͗͂̅̅̓͑͑͌̈̿͌̋̉͊̐̄̾͐̔͂͆͗͛̒͒̆̓͊̓͐̎͐̒̌̆̉̓̏̏͑͋̇̌̎͐̋̊̍̓͌͆̽͂̒̒̓̍̌̋̇̎̀͆̊̍̋͑͒͆̆̑̂́̌̋̍̎̀̒͂̄̈́̍̇̎̏̆̉̾̐͛̔̋̑̏͑̋͋̓̈̏̋̑̒́̉̄̐̌͌̌̽͊̎̋̐̅̽̽̓̎̀̽͒͘̕̕̕̚̚͘͘͘̕͘̕̕͘͘̚̚̕̕̚̕̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̷̡̛̛̛̛̛͓̠̺̆̌̈̑̒͆͊͐̄͗̇̍͌̏̊͗̿̾̄̂̀̏̏̓͐̉͂̍͌͗̌̅͒͛̌͋̍̿͋͂́̀̑͗͗̇͆̔̂͌̑̈́́̉͛̍̊̅̆͗͊̂̒̏̔̏̀̅͑͊̑͛͌͆̄̎̂̇͌͋̑̐̆̿̀̑͆͒̑̀̿̅͊̇̔̿̇̀͆͑̽̉̐͒͐͑̓͂̒͂̿͋͊̉̓̂͗̽̾̾͑̋̇̇̔͘̚͘͘̕̚͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝w̴̡̧̧̢̧̨̛̛̛̛̭̦̳̙̮̤͙̼̤̲͈͕̲̥͎͇͙̟̮̥̺̠̞̜͎͍̰͚̗̜͚̳̳̞̭̰̩̖͔̙̜̭̝̙̲̳̮̘̦͕̭̼̝̻̗̟͚̞̗͔̹̭̗̝͈̗͖̭̝̽̌͑̄͛͆͑̅͊̉͗̃̓̀͐̐̉͂̏͑̋̐̔̓͐͋̅̈́̀̄̅̍̏̒̓͑͊̑̽͋͐̇̓͛̏̍̒̈̿̎̄̿̾̇̊͋͊̈̓̋̎̋̽̇̿̊̅̎͌́̍̎̊̿̌̽̽́͗̆̉̀̊̐͂̄͊͌̿̓̉̑͛͒͂͐͑͋͒̾͒̿̐͌̔̐̈͗̉̈̓͆̅̒̋̂̒̒͊͋̂̈̋̂̾̈̾͑͒̿̀̆̈͑̊̏̌͑͐͌͌̋̉̆͆̏̿̽̔̂̐̑͒̒̽͋͑͑̉̋̍̇͑̿̑̋̔̓̋̋͒̌̅̽̍͆̐̐̄͂̒̃̇͛̆̔͑͒͒̔̌̓̎̅̄͐̐̎̍͐̑̏̇̃͊̇̊͒͊͆͛̋͗̀̑͗̏̎͌̽̌̾̎͆͒̒̐͆̽̎͊͐͛͊̏̕̕̕͘͘͘̚͘̚̕͘̚̕͘̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅi̸̡̨̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̙͓͈̩͖̯̗̰̱̝̮̠̦͖͇̹͚̙̯̞͔̻̘̮͚̙͈̮̣͕͖͍̦̼͚̩͖͍͉̼̤̞̩̤̔̆̿̓̀́̆̍̒́̒̎̃̀̏́͌́̈̒̏͐̈́́̿̈́͗͆͌̅̉̊̈͌̃̃́̄͗̈́̎̂͒̇̀̐̄̑̆͒͋̌̿́͊̀̈̄̍̋̽̂̅͐͂̎̐̃̃͛̆̇͂͊̍̑̉̋͂̏̇̂̀͆̔̐̉̈̂́̒̑̉̏̽̄͛̒̉̓͗̄̎͒͊̄̂̋͗̂̄̊̋͒͌̍͐̈̌̇̃̈̈̄͛̿̑̃̒̑̊́̈̀̎̿̌͋͆̾͆̔̅̌͑̆̔́̌̂̀͌̿͋́͋̐̅͋̏͌̾͐̏̋̂͌̂̓̌̆͒̆̑̀̃̾̾͛̾͂̀̑͐̈͑̔̊̑̽͌͗̃̔̉̀̃͋͑̊̂͌͆͑̍͑̇̉̂̋̏̈̉̿͒͋͋͗̀̚͘̚̚͘͘̚̚̚͘̚͘͘̕̚̚͘̕̕͜͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅl̴̡̡̧̧̡̢̨̡̨̧̡̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̼̝͈̤̤̦̱̭͈̺̦̣͖̭̳̯̠͎̞͚̻̺̼̤̬̥̖̲̳͉̖̣͓̱̜͇͔̖͔̩̩̱̱̭͓̣̯͍͇̩͎̫̟̬̣̝̘̠̺̟͈̝̫͙͓̱̙͖̣̰͈͇͖̰̜̮̲͔̟̗̻̩̗̜̫̣̭̙̮̼̼̥̜̪̬̥̟̠͇̱͔̮͓̹̩̮̞̞̹̟̱̣̦͓̹̩̰̲̫̦͙̭͉̯͓͖̜͕͙̦̣͇̣̯̘̱̗͖̬̞̮̗̠̣͇̃͂͋̇̋̌̍͊̔̀͑̀̽̈͗͆̐͋̍͂̉̇̾̀͋̃̍̂͛̍́̾̃̑̽̌̅̈͋̈́̒̿͌͋͂͑͌̀́̓͑̑͒̂́̑͌̄̎̀͗̎̓͑̿̅̓̄̑̐͗̆̑̿̃̒̉̃̉̍̈́͋͐̊̇̄͊̒̇͛̏͋̊̃̅̈̽̐̍͒͛̅͆́̅̀̄̋̃̾͊͋̽͆̐̂͐̑́̊̎̆͑͑͂͌͒́̃̿̿̏̒̑͋͒̌̇͐̄͘̕͘̕͘͘͘͘̚̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅl̴̨̨̢̢̧̢̨̡̨̧̧̧̧̡̢̡̢̢̡̨̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̲̙̮̘̟̲͓̹̟̰̠̼̬̞̗͍͓͙̹͖̰̲̩͈̟͕̙͕̩̻͓̥̥̖̥̘̝̞̥͕̩̪̙̝͇̲͔̹̝̝̺̤͚̹̘̰̥̹̝͔̠̬̥̪̭̯̭̙̞͎̲̲̝͚̼̼̣̺̤̺͚̪̦͍̦̫̗͙͉͖̝̭̝̟͔͙̟̘͙̱͔̝̣̜̳̮̯̪͙͇͕͓͈̬̟̩̣͍̙̞̙̼͍̼̜̳̥̲̰͖̦̩̰̬̯̲̻̪͈͈̗͎̯̩͎͈̯̮͕̮͓͚͔̻̝̼̦̬̤͉̤̩̝͈̼̱̦̝̲̮̞̲̞̪͎͖̼̗̦̪̺̖̥̝̫̩̲̗̭̼͙̱̳͖̫̯̈́̾̒̑̉͊͂̓͗͂̐̉͂̏̾̌̃́̎͋̽̍̾̐͂͗́͋̈́̍̓̔̓͊́̋͌̑̏̏͒̔̈́̈́͊̎͂̅̓̀͌̏̄̀̄̍̊̌̂̾̈͒̀̀͛̃̃̿͛͂͒̋͒̉̎̅̍̊̿̉͒̓̆͛̽̍̋̈̔̾̆̆̾͛̆̎̑͐͛̃̈̋̅̀͗̇̎̌͒̔͋̉̋̊͗̊̉̃͋͂̉̍̾̔͌̆͂̆̍͌́͂̀͊̒͊̔̏͆̆̂̑͗̊̎̃̍̆̋̇̋͂͊̿̊̾̾̒̌̈̇̽́̎̍̍̀̒̇̎͊͂̈̔̓̏̄͐͐̍̉̚͘̕͘͘͘͘̕̕̚͘͘̚̕̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅ ̸̧̡̧̨̢̨̡̧̨̧̢̨̨̢̨̢̡̢̢̨̧̡̢̛̛̰̲͈͙̥͙͎̮͔͇̜̲̙̪̰͍͎̰̳͓̗̙̥̮̗̲̯̦͍̦̹͍̺̥̺̮̩̗̠̟̦̥̫̰͈̲͉̱̮̠̮̠̖͙͚̱̠̜͔͚͎̭̲̼̞̘͖̖͖͎͇̣̥̳̜͓͖͉̮̹̥̰̗̣͔̖̺͍̟̥̲̜̗̤̜͇͙̹͖̟̖͓̯͇̮̼͉̩̪̳̰̲̬̗̙̥̻̪̯͙͕̫͍͎̥̠̙͎͇̯͉̭̥̜̻̖̘̼̱̱̥̱͈̪̪̩̞͇͕̮̟̙̬̟̖̲͈̝͓͖̰͈̪̼̗̦͍̲͙̻̬͎̩̪͕͓̰̟͍̰̘͇̰̘̮̳̝͓͔̗̱̱̤͎̞̤̭̻̻̯̼̪̯̼̭͖̤̯̥̖͇̜̩̰̻͖̮̱̟̬̖̭̯̫͚͕̰͕͓͙̩̪͖̦͇̱͓̆͐̉͛̊̂̊̐͛̌͊̏̈͋̑̿̄̆̑͂̃̎̃̄͗̀͋̂̄̽̈͐̈́͑̍̀͆̀̓̈̾̋̓̓̈́͌̒̇̓̓̅̑̎̅̽͒̒̉͑̍́̽͌͋͂̀̀͒̉̏̄̑͛̋̂͐̊̅̊̀̽̇̒̀̒͊̋͂͊͗̃́̌̽͊͑͛̓͐̋̂͂͗̈̇̆͛̕̚͘̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅd̶̡̢̧̧̢̡̧̢̡̧̧̢̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͈̯̘̺͍̟̬͔̱̤͉̟̞̹̞̟̯̤͍̮̱̥̜̭̘̘̠͙̝̺̮͖̯̳̼͖̞͓̥͍̺͚͖͇̙̩̞̣̯͚͇͖̱͔͚̪͉̖̮̳̹̗̟̟̳͉͈̖̺̣̮͉̲̲̬̩̹̫̠̖͙̜͚͓͉̭͖͖͈̞̞͚̠̻̠̙̭̱͈̙̻̲̼̮͎͎̘̝͕̝̟̙̮̭͔̥̖̱̥͔̗͚͕̱͍̠̘͇͇̰͉͕̬͎̉̅̑̄̈́̋̽͊́͌̾̿͋̒̈́̓̂͌̑͐̅̔̉͑̐̀̈́̄̀̒̊̋̑̌̍̋͊͊͊̑͐̒̏͑̍̊́̔͑̿͂̄̍͊͌̈̎̅͗̒̐̃̄̄͋̂̈́̅̇͛͋̋̃͋̍́̏̍̒͒̉͑͋̈͌͑͐͗̉̔͛̔̾̿̒̎̂͒͐̀͒̆͂̾͒͒͐̈̿̉̆̕̕̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅi̶̧̡̨̢̨̨̡̨̨̢̢̢̢̡̧̧̧̧̡̧̨̢̡̧̧̨̨̡̛̛̛͙̻͈͎͓͔͉̘̖̤̺̭̻̬̮̻̯̠̼͓̹͙̱͉̙̮̫̝͎̠͖͈̤̣͇̣͎̦͔͇͚͙̞̦͔̣͈̺̼̜̫͔̻͔̱̙̬̤̻͓̘̮̳̜̮̬̪̲̯͍̝̠̫̺̦͚̘̠̼̣̜͈̗̼̮̥̹͈̙̣̙̰̗̝͈̳̰̪̦̘͉̤͔͍̠̰̱̺̦͎̠̦̟̫͈̟͖͚̣̝̖̙̳͉͈̺͚̘̹̙̻̲̻̞̹͍̙͚̱̝͎̩̩̻͖̮̜̹̮̺̫̪̪̠͔̰̝̰͔̯̠̳̣̗͉̫̱̼̳͈̗̝̦͙̞̺̗̣̺͓͍̲͉̪̖̪͇̗̺̘͈̖͕̫̣͍̟̤͍̥̰̺͇̗̬̲̖̙͍̯̟̟̳͇̻͖̭͖̦̝͇̻̰͖̻̥̝̯͖̗̙͓̱̣̰̲͓̼̻̹̲̥̝̩͍̞̼̥͎̼͌̓̅̋̍̏̆́̈́̌̈́͗̋̒͛̔́̔̊̆͌̍̆̿́͊̿̂̉̓̔̔̓̌̋͗̾̏̈́͊͆̀͆͑̀̓̊̾͋̽̉͑̃̅̊̌̿̓̎͐́͒͋͌̂̓̂͂͒̏̾̈͛̃͑̔͑̍̎̓̏͛͂̓͛̇̍̍͐͐̿̓̆͒̀̿̔̕̚͘̕̚͘̚̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅé̵̡̡̡̡̢̛̼͙͓͓̠̺̝͙̥̙͖̪̹̖͉̙̺̦̳̪̟̝̤̱̥̱̲͎̼͕̘̯̪̬̻̠̼̳͓͉̝͍̮̩̻̝̪̟̞̯͖͙̭͕͕̲̘̳̭͙̲̙̊͊̓͆̊̉̔̄͗͊͂͋̈́̅̇̓̑̂͂͊̎͒̈̈́̾͒͗̉͒͑̏̒̊́̈́͂́͗̃̈̿̉̀̇̑̿̊̏́̅̅̍͑̀͌͊̾̾̏̅̿̂͊̌̊̾̽̄̀͆́͌̊̓͊͗̎̔̄̇͋́̿̑͌̓͌̉̽̄͘̚̕̚̕̕͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅ ̵̛̛̛̛̛̛͎̠̭̥̹̮̫̘͓͎͊͆̌͋͋͋͒͛̂̉̔̄̀̀̌̓̉̑̔́̓̉̾̓̈̀̆̈́̃̐̃̽̉͊̒͗͊̋̿͐͌̾̿̈́̑̐̎̌̂́̋̈̏̐͗̏̅͂͐̋̒͐̌̓̎͛͋̏̏͊̆͋͆͑̓̾̑̆͂̇̽͒̊̏͆̌̀̐͊̏̔̊͌̋̏̿͑͂̄͋̀͛̋̑̒̍̊̋̽̿̋́͐͌̓́̎́͋̇͌͌̓͐̉̈͆̐̀͆̈̽̍͋̄̒̆̏̅̊̿͑͂̇͑̂͑̂̃̃̒͌̒̐͛̒͆̊̀̓͋͂̔͗͗̅̌͛̉̉̾̃̐͊͂͛̒́̇̉̊̅͐̐̿̿̄͒̒͆̋̽̑͌͐͘̚̕̕̚͘̚̚̕̚̚̕̕͘͘͘̚͜͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝a̴̢̢̧̡̡̨̧̧̡̢̨̨̡̢̧̢̨̢̛̛̛̻̖͚̘̣͇̤̤̼̪͙̦̝͈̳̪͙͎͕͎̣͈̫̗͈͇̜̞̯̳̰͓̫̗̞͖̟͇̥̬͈̖̟̖̰̳̗͚͎̖̝̹̬͉͇͙̥̤̺̭͉͈̙̼͈̝̟̞̝̱̤͉̞̘̗̻̥̖̱̬̥͇͕̖͙̪̲̪̺̘͔͚̟͓̲̖̺̟̺̮͈̗̰̲̒͆̿̐̈́̈̍̀̏͐̇͐̓̑̈́̾̓͂̈́́̾͌̑̋́͋͋͒́́͂̒̈́̐̃̀͛̽̓͒̓͒̅͛̽̑̿̆͌̂͗͊̆̒͂͑̑͊͌͋̈̑̉͐̉̊̇̒͐̊̐͋̊͊̅̎͂͆͑̽̌̀̉̏̿̊̒̒͂̔͂̀̆̋̏̂̓̔̒͛͑̃̆̀̌̋̍̑̓̾̈͂̎̓̉͂̀͋̌̔̇̅̂̉̄̊̔̓̄͌͊̊̅̎̓͆̄̄̎̕̕̚͘͘̚̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅļ̵̡̨̧̡̢̨̨̡̡̧̡̢̡̧̧̨̨̨̨̢̨̢̡̨̨̨̡̡̨̛͚͓̝͖͙̤̫͔̝̖̣̫̻̝͖̤̯̹̖̼̖̰̣̩̹̲̥͔̪̜͍̖͕̮̞̣͓̺̳͍̘͓͎̫̭̝͉͕̣̞̦̘̼͈͉͇̰͇̦͉̮̥̺̙̳̗͈̟͈͉̤͉̗͕̩̪͖͍̺̰̝̻͉͙̙̝͈͔̲̰̲̺͚͎̹͖͍͓̦͕̯̳̥͉̥̳̭̪̞̖̟̙͉͉̹̻̝̰͔͇͉͙͚̻͓̖͚̤̹̪̦̦͇̰̗͙͎̭͇͎̱͎̟̮̭͕͚̱͓͖̼̫̣̼̤̩̠̪̣̙̻̳͍̖̹̱͖̪̠̭̪͖͍̮͍͓͕̺̖̲͚͍͇͖̯̰̦̣͚̤̪̩̬̺̪̪̹̭̭̠̻̣̙̻̞̮̖͚͈̱̻̬̇̓̌̊̍̑̈́̄̿̈́̂̋̀̈̈̄̔̊͊̓̈́̊̌̔̈́̉̈́͂̎̆͊̇̊̓́͌̃̑̿̋̇͆̔̒̑̏͌̐͑̍͌̌̌͆̐̎̎̍̑̏͊̒͊̎̇̄̽̊̌̊̿̐͗͑͌̉͂͐͆̅͊͒͊͑̂̊̄̄͗̋͒͌̋̌̇̇͊͛̒̇̊͑̄̀̍̂̇́̐͗͊͋̐̒͂̅̾͊̉̉̏̐̾̊̐̇̄̾̐͂̇̄̔̎̒̋̍͘͘̚͘͘̕̚̕̚̕͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅǫ̷̨̢̡̡̡̨̡̨̨̨̡̢̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̯̗͉̞̯̤̱͓̭̹̠͇͓̭͇͙̟̣͕̬̮͚̳̮̦̠̯͓͇̗̹̠̥̙̻̮͉̹̮̺̝̳͉͓͉̦͙̺̦͍̥̘̱͇̬͇͔̤͓̪̝͕͍̟̙̤̫̲̞̪̬̹̟͉̻͚͖̭͈͚̻̯͎̭͙̤̰̭̰͇͕̙̼̬̳̮̙͍̳̠̞̻̯̠̳̗̫̰̭͔̲̻̺̭̞̪̗͕̭͓̮͙̹͕̟̤̩͖̜̰̱̪͎̣͚̯̺̹̲̦̙̙͍̹͈̜̭͙͉̦͍͓͕̦͕͇̭̗̳͓͈̪̤̤̼̘͉̭͈͎̼͍̺̩͉̮̦̻̮͔̬̙͇̱͙͎̥̥̥͇̩͓͕͓̖̖͙̖̲̺̟̙͇̠̤̥̗͙̣͉͕̮͆͛̄̂͐͒̒̑̋͌̃̅̐̏̀́͆͌͐̓̓̈́̓͂̏͛̾̀̒͊̿̓͂̓̋̈́̄̈́͒̇̽͑̂̋́͐̀̑̈̔̉̂͐̽̎̄̾͛̅̿̾̿̄̓̾̓̔̾̃͆͛̑̂̐̒̔̽̋͌̍̏̎͋̾̌̿̾̔̃̓͊͌̍͆͐͗͊͌̽̒̒̾͗͋́͊̽̽̿̃̂̎̌̋̾̾̒̂͗̂͒͐͐́͂͂̃̀̊͗̽̍̓̇̍̍̅̾̉͛̔̈̚͘̕̕̕̚̕͘̚̚̕͘͘͘̚̕͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅn̶̢̧̨̛̛̞̥͚̝̜̣̖̹̰̖͔̬̙̻̟̰̘͙͔̻̞̱̳̯̰̪͎̻̹̘̱̰̱̩͇͇̬͇̙̳͎̥̟̱̝̒͑̏̍̇̉̒̓̍͋͌̐́̀̾̅̍͑̂́̅͌̔̑͌̎̅́̌̉̾̌͋̍̊́̈̔̇̓̋̊̽͐̊̀̈́̌̇̓̌̔̄͛̊͆͑͑̀͒͊̀́̊͂͆̌̽̂̈̚̕͘͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅe̶̡̡̨̢̧̨̢̡̢̨̧̡̡̡̨̡̧̧̡̡̢̡̧̡̛͉̞͓̳̭͙̱̺̫̹̬͉̪̝͇̗̰̹̹̫̦̥̠̖͈̠̹̝͕̲̦̠̩͕͔̜̲̟͓̲͙͎̲̩͙̘͓͙͇̼̩̘͎̱̜̰̝̥̻̳̥̪̫̯͔̺̤̪̬͕̟̖̯̯͇̘̺̺̱̭̳͉̣͔̙͔̫̳̮͕̬̖̙̫͔̠̖͖͇̗̗̱̼̜̦̳̘͙̠̱̩͕͙͍͕͚̬̖̬͕̤̻͔̫͎͎̦̱̮̭̰̝̱͎͖̱̭̪̖̟̯̺͎͎͚̤̥̮͙͉̫̖̘̹̣̝̼̱̗͙̠̩͓̖͇̩̩͕̟͖̬̲̝̣͙̘̠̬̥̥̙͕̰͖̟̦̳̲̺̝̦͉̒͊͆͐̓̈̂̄̂̎̔̽̊̈͛̐̎͒͌̆͊̃̌̾̈́̎̀̎̽́̑̌̈́̏͆̾̎͊̓̓̈͛͌̐̏̾͂̽̊̓̕̚͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Your looksmaxing is swallowing gelatin collagen, volufiline and leanmaxing?
Besides getting lean, you will not change at all.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
Help me
cute girl GIF

• +1
Reactions: vyirus
Your looksmaxing is swallowing gelatin collagen, volufiline and leanmaxing?
Besides getting lean, you will not change at all.
volufiline is removing my under eye bags, getting my lips fuller and getting rid of my smile lines.
Collagen, tazarotene and ghk-cu is to get my skin to optimal levels.
Minoxidil for hair.
did you read at all?

cute girl GIF
help me niggers

• Love it
Reactions: chosen-one
volufiline is removing my under eye bags, getting my lips fuller and getting rid of my smile lines.
Minoxidil for hair.
did you read at all?
Yes, did you do any research at all?
I‘ve used Volufiline for 2-3 months, it does nothing.
Whatever you just listed will not give you optimal skin
Minoxidil is a not certain thing either, might not or just barely work out for you.

Yes, did you do any research at all?
I‘ve used Volufiline for 2-3 months, it does nothing.
Whatever you just listed will not give you optimal skin
Minoxidil is a not certain thing either, might not or just barely work out for you.
you should really kys atp.

You don’t even know what Tazarotene or Ghk-cu is and you still commenting?

I said i need help not demoralization by some dumb fuck who doesn’t even understand what i wrote.

Get the fuck out my thread nigga

• JFL
Reactions: vyirus

I said i need help not demoralization by some dumb fuck who doesn’t even understand what i wrote.

„Dumb fuck“
Everything you are thinking, i already tried. It‘s cope greycel but idgaf you do you.
This isnt about morals, this is you being a delusional retard

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
„Dumb fuck“
Everything you are thinking, i already tried. It‘s cope greycel but idgaf you do you
search up how much time it takes to volufiline to show results (spoiler: 6 months)

You don’t know what the other stuff is so don’t say you tried anything.

• JFL
Reactions: lilith and depressionmaxxing
nice but what does gelatine do, i heard it shrinks cartilage in your nose

Don't listen to those niggers ? What does Tazarotene do tho briefly ?

Wtf is this, it bleeds into the replies too

Minoxidil for hair.
did you read at all?
What brand volufline do u use. Pls send the product details or wtv.

You're way too broke to looksmax tbh.

if you are invisible at 18% bf, i have some very bad news for you

You're way too broke to looksmax tbh.
why? i already got gyno surgery and spend 500+ jewros every month on this shit

lean GIF

(O
I Used to be Fucking 10/12% Bf last year cuz i gymcelled my nuts off, Now i’m a fat 18% bf and cannot fucking find the motivation to hit the gym harder and go on a diet.
Fat GIF

I’m a fucking loser but i feel so bad rn. I just ate my birthday Cake and i’m about to blow up. I’m bloated af since these last 2 days i ate like shit.
I’ll volufiline max till then and i need to get tazarotene and Ghk-cu for my skin (both cream).
Last thing i need to do is to buy minoxidil and start abusing it every night or every other day in my hair and buy potassium to overdose every day on 5/6 grams (depending on how sodium intake)

The only problem is that i’m thinking about erasmus maxing ( so i’ll leave my job) and i’ll need hella money to overdose on collagen and minoxidil and ghk-cu.
Still thinking if erasmus max to get some experiences since i’m still 19 or to just waige some years and see what happens. (my job is an office job and it’s REALLY chill, i can find another office job but i’m probably not going to find a good company like this again)
sad batman GIF

Dance Dancing GIF

P.s. GET CURSED NIGGER.

A̴̡̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̢̢̢̢̢̫̥̱̪̯̤͎͎̘̥͖̟̜̝͙͈̪͈̞͙̳̳̫̠͕̺͕̜͈̲̼̠̠̝̟̩̜̠̱̻̠̥̹͔̣͉̞͔̥͖̟̱̱̦̯͖͎͓̦̮͈͔̩͇̤͇̞̬̫̦̼̘͈͚͖͓̩̹̦̠̺̯̮̣̦͓̹̠̘͇̳̺̦͎̤̪͕̭̳̺̪͔͎̮̯͒̋̈̌͆͋̎͂̂̓̕͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅl̴̢͇̫̺̬͈̜̜̝̝̱̱̫̭̙̪͋̇̌͆̾̓̽̃͋̅̊̀͐ͅl̶̡̡̢̡̢̡̧̡̡̧̧̡̢̧̨̧̡̨̡̧̛̛̛͇̤̖̩͕̭̩̰͈͎̝͉̳̮̰̺̭̭̬͍͓̰͈̼̩͕͔̣̭̞̞̜̻̜̹͔̲̤̟͇̥̭͈̖̯̲̳͉̙̜̲̱͓̺̼̻̻̩̗͚̱̟̜̼̱̭͕̞̠̞͖̰̤̝̤̳̼̪̯̫̱̙͈͇̮̱͕͍̻̗͍̱̖̙̜̟̦̟͉̞̱̫̩͖̭̝͈̮͍̥̙̬̘̪̠͕̺̯̘̤̳̻̝͇̜̮͎̟͉̜̹̝̱̤̗̠͈̮̰̟̘͎̣͈͎̝̮̓́͊̐̓͛̐̿̂̾̅̋͒̔̐͐̓̒̃͌̊́͒̾́̈͑͋͛̾͊̐̔̍̀̒͊̃̈͌̆̓̈́͌̇̒̉̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅ ̷̧̡̨̨̧̡̨̧̡̛͔͓͔̖̗͇̥͍̝̤̬̩̙̞͎̭̬̝̞̝͙͍̘̘̦̻̖̲̞̮̣̼̠̲̱̼̙̙̝͔̰͈̳̻͓̜͖͎̥̮̗̬̬̬̘̥̻͕̲̬̰͖̺̩̱̼͎͎̺̤̺͇̣̦̪͈͙̼̦̟͎̜̦̹̪̥͉̠̼̺̖̩̮̟̫̰̻̠̠̣̺͇̣̗̠̲̞̳̯̪͚̲͉̹̲̥͕̫̝͈̻͎͉͔͔͈̭̙͇̯̘̤̟̤̳͖͚̝͙͚̦̣̙͚͉͕̲̫̙̦͉̙̮̮͕̻͓̫͍̥̣̯͔͖̻͇̼̬͇̠͙̯̮̗͖̙͕͓̙͙̮̺̮̮̻̫̺͋́̋̀͋̂̾̂̏͌͂̓̅̅̋̆̃̾̈́̾̇̽̾͌̽͆̌͊̑̂́̾͋̓̉̎̊̋̿͛͛̀̅̀̑͛̏̊́̽̌͗̊̇̈̈̅͂͆̈̈̆̏̂̈͆͐̿͗̆̆̃̾̚̚̚̕͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅơ̵̧̧̨̨̧̡̨̧̢̧̧̢̡̢̛͇̭͙͚͕̦͙̰̰̺̘̳̼͇͈͍̼͙̳̥͕͓͙̘̺̥̥̪̟̖͎͙͚̻̤̣̭̙͓͈͇̗͙͔͖̜͉̻̝̳̤̯̲̹̮̠̥͍̯̪̯̫̭̣̖͔̬̱͍͚̣̻͍͖͚͓̥̬̠̩̭̮͚̙̫̠̲̱̱̯̲̩̺̬̪͈̠͚̪̖̼̫̤̥͉̬̫̠̼̲͛̊̓̓̀͒̈́̿̓̓͒̏͆̾̊̈́̒̐͂̂̀͗͆̓̉̓͗̔̐̈́̈́̃̏̑͋̉͐̔̑͑̊̃̑̆̓̇̈́̂̓̍̂̓̈͒͐̂̾̓̾̾̄̈̓̊͒̅͒̏̊̎̒̉́͑̌̋̍̀̐̽̈̌̀̍͆̏̓͋̊͑͑̑̄̈̄̋́̾̾̈͊̇̃̇́̽̎̎̔̒̚̚̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝ͅͅf̷̨̢̨̨̡̧̨̡̡̡̧̧̧̡̡̧̢̢̡̡̡̨̨̨̢̧̧̡̨̨̡̧̧̡̢̨̡̛̼̟͚͍̫̥͇͚̮̜̙̥͖̜̟̱̦͕̱͕̞̹̝̭̳̖̦͖͍̗̰͕͎̳̪̜̬͕͙̪̙̫̙̠̳̲̺͎̞̻̝͍̗̫͉̟̰͕̹͍̬͕͇͕̩̜̥̪̣̩̼̹͉͈̳̥̮̖̟̜̳͎͍͖̗̰̥͙̘̗̯͕̜͎̜̝̬̞̮͉͕̖͍̤͚͇͚̲̙͇̞̺̮̹͓͍̣̬̦̩̣̰͔̼̭̤̞̘̜̣̠̥̙̻̠̭̺͙̼̪͖̫̥̙͉̬͔̖͈̬͖͔̟̭̤͉̮͉͉̣͖̮̰̻̠̠͓̟̥͙͉͍͔̖̰̜͈̗̙̜͕̫̪̼̦̣̞͖̹͍̭̜͓͉̹̼͚͉͚̣̻͍̜̝͈̤͖͉̤̪̬͈̣͔̺̙̟̟͕̞͈̙̙̬̪̞̮̤̪̠̣̼̰̠͖͉̟̊͌̊͗̇̽͌̊̒̃̐͂́̈́̀̍͗̎̔̄̓̆͛̀̂͗̉̀̀̑͂̋̏̍̂͐̾̑̈́̓̆̈́̈̊͋̿̂̆̾͗̏̐̋̆͑̃͑͑̊̓͋̌̚̚͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̶̨̛̛̛̛̛͔̟͔̘̹͂̄͐͂͛͑̒͂̒́̀͂́͌͋̋̍̍̊͒͌̑͐̈́́͒͊̾̄͗̅̉̓́̈́̽̄̄̈́́̐͋̊́̂̏̀͗̐̀̿̃̈̀̽̅̂͗̄̃̐̋̄̌̉̄͂͑̍̋̑̒͋̄̄̌̑̽̈̌̈̅̀̓̐̓̈̎̈̇̿̎̊͊̑̋̂̃̀̀͊͗̑͗̂̎̉̉̎̆̾̾̆̇͆͆͂͌͊̔͌̾̉͛̌̉͌̾̊͊͊̐͆́̉̏̿̒́̎̆̄̓̈̍̒̆̿͊̑̌͊́̉̆͛̈́͑̾̋̒̅͛̈̀̅͗̒̌̒̑̏̉͊́͊̈́̈̀̎̅͐̔̅͛͗̾̾̑̕̕̚̚̕̚̕̚͘̕̕̕̕͘͘͘̕͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝ỳ̵̢̼͈̖̣͕̫̆̈́͆̓͊̀̀̑̑̀̄͛̕͘͝͝͝ơ̸̧̢̧̢̡̢̡̧̢̡̧̧̨̨̨̢̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̼̣̜̮̯̠̹͓̞̩͓̞̖̝̳̪̙͍͈͚̖̥͙̪̞̪̖̥̘̤̜͇̺̳̝̼̯̻͍̫͉̖̲͙͔͉̙̬͕̘̱̫͉̱͙̟͕̘̹̲͙͓̥̺̳͔̞͔̩̞̟̯̘̰̟̺̗̙̬̲͈͉̫͚̦̥̙͚̥͎̮̗̯̪̮͕̝͚͚̟͍̯͙̳̙̣͕̫̯̫̬̥̘͉̳̯̼͎͙̪̫̦̮̭̖̻̥̞̞̣̲͉̞̲͙̜͉̮̖͖̦̪̟͚̞͈͎̩̟̠̣̩̪͖͈̤͎͈̞̝͇̞͉̣̼̣̟̯̞̻̩̳̼̗̣̣͓͇̟̮̻̙̟̤͎̖̦̣͎͙͇̺̱̝̱̖͙͈͈̖̩͓͎̹̰̼̟̠͈͈̻̰̮̺͔̘͙͕̤̠̝̯͕͖̲̯̻͚̱̱͉̮̪̪̗̫̦̥̙̥̱̬̄̃̈͌̐̇̈́͆̎̉͆̓̾͌̅͂̅̃͊̇̽̀̿̎̓̈͒̓̽̌͊̋̐̇̅̓̄̿͆̈̀̔̈́̀̈́̂̅̒́͆̓̽͊͗͊̑̿̈̿̽͒̎͛̽̂̉͑͋̇̽͆̇͌̌̍͊̉̽́͆̈̓̀́̔͗͑́̓̽͂̋̇̽́́̋̽̌͑͐͊̎̾̏̀͆́̇͊̽̀͛̂͊̀̎̃̎͑̀̒͒͛̄̓̉̎̈͆͌̍̾̃́̌̓̀̾̾̐̅̎͗̀̄͋̍͛̆̃̀̄͆̽̃̑͐̑̎̋͗̋͒̋̋̆̎͊̊̄͗͆̈̍̒̆̎͗͋̄̐̉̇̿̆͋͌̎̉͂̊̈͑̋̏̇͗̒̂̿̎͗̽͌̓͗̃͆̂̐̉͗̍̌̃̄̐̔̒̍͗̏̊͂̉̋͗̕̕͘̚͘͘̕͘͘̕̚̕̕͘̚͘̚͘͘̕̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅų̶̢̨̧̛̛̛̛͇̯͔̼̩̖͙̱̟̦͎̱͙͙̝̫͔̟͖̝̪͉̖̟̣̼͍̟͇͌̿͒̉̾̂͑̀̃̄̿͗̎͒̆̀̒̑̍̉͊͒̏͊̊́̂͒͑̅̄́̿̏͋̉͑̂̃̓͌̽͌̏̿̔̌̓̒̇͛͂̀͐͋̿͒̑̐̃̒̿̇̎̂̇͗͂̒̐̌͒̾̿̇̎̃̇͛̇̾̃̅̋͋͒̈̑̇̓̄̏͆̋͛͆̾̏͗̓̈͋̇͛̐̏̍́͗̅̉̽̂͂̌̔̾̋͂͂͆̒̏͑̎̓̍̑̽̐̅̄̄͒̋̂͆̏͐͐͑̆̅̇̑͌̂̿̽̃̅̊̽͗̽̍̌̾́̔̑̽̀̀̔̂̄̾͐̑̿́͌̓̅̉̉̔̾̀͗̊̍̃͋͐̌̀̊̾́̾̽̚̚͘̚͘̕̕̕̕̕̚͘̚̕͘͘͠͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅ ̸̧̨̡̡̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̫̖̲̝̫̲͇͔͔̫̞̳̭̘͓̦̯̬͇̙͍̼̜̺͖̥͉̯͈͇̘͖̤̮̰͇͇̫͇̩͓̥̱̝̼̬̱̲̙̼̺̖̺̙̥̲͚̺̖̱͍͚̳͙̘̲̲͍͔̯̫̻̺͙̥̜͖̼̼̲̺̱̰̮̼̤͖͍̝͉̝͇̮̺̪̠̠̦̘̺̭͖͑̐̄̐́̆̇̀̀͊̋̏̌͒̉͗͆̑̉̿͆̌͊̾͒̇̈́̈́̇̈͒̌̒͒̅́̽̑͑͂͊̈́̉͂͌̃̆̈́̄̈̎̆̑̒̏̍̐͗̂̃͑̒͑̌͂̅̿̍̉̑̽̐̍̾̿̅̋̂̿̆̐̂̂̽̋̄̉̏̒̓͗͋͗̄̎͗͋͊̈͐̉̇̎͂̾̏̍̉̆̑̌̿̊̅͋̾͒̌̎̐́̀̆͗̈͊̇̇̎̅̇͛̆͛̏͘̚̚̕̚̕̕͘͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅȉ̸̧̡̧̡̨̧̢̧̧̢̢̡̢̨̢̡̨̡̧̧̢̨̺̺͍̹̥͎̙̰̟̯̬͇̘̬̙̟̞̙̪͖̪̘̮̼͕̻̼͚̰̲̞̭̞̪̥̹̣͚̦̺̮̺̥̜̤͙̦͕̞̼̯̬͙͇̦͙̳̱͓̫̺̟͚̻̠͇̟͓̹̻̭͙̞̜̙̮͎̱̟̺̘̗͔̯͉͔͕̘̦͕̯̗̱̳̝̬̥̜̮̰̲̞̦̼̥̬̤̤̹̲̼̤̲̪̻̪̪̖͎̘̥̦̬̞̮̱̖̱͇̪̣̳͇̺͔͈̞͖̼̙̭͈͓̠̥̭̪͇̭͖͇̪͈̼͙̺̙̦͍̩̣̟̘̬͇̻̮̣̻̯̦̮̳͙̻͕̣̜̱̺̟̥̞̞͈̱̫̘͙̰̗̫̙̠̟̟̰̫͖̬̳̺̲̼̮̣̳̝̟̤̳͚̜͉̻̻̱̯̘̰͇̯͓̺̮̙͓̰͓̬̍͊̋̏̌͒̇̂̇̆͑͒̌͑́́̔̃̀̏̍͑͑̃̉̕͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅn̶̢̧̡̡̧̡̡̢̧̧̧̧̧̡̢̢̛̛̛̛͎͎̝̠̣̰̪̥̩̠̩͎̪̣̭͕̱̲̠̣͚͉̳̠̗̜̩̺͈̱͈̗͍̰̩͍̭̺̖̖̬̗͉̠̠͚̜͙̬̲͕̞͓̱̫̹͉̻͇͖͎̯͖͈̖̗̝̳͓̰͉̪̺̤̞͕̗̘̦͙͕̮̖̗̠̱͎̘̣͓͙̯͕͈̱̰̦͚̳̪̙̲̖͖̹͔̺͈̻̠̞͉̳͖͓͇̳̰̺̘͎̙͔͇̲̼̤͖͎͍̰̫̰̰͙̫̜̼̩̘̝̺̺͓̻̝͔̞͇͇̝̙͔͔̥̳̙͍̥̙̜̯͍̗̻̤̭̣̟̫͇̘̻̮͔̝̙͍͎̻̦̪̖̻̼͚̜̳̞̩̠͇̻̙̳̺͎̘̰̘̘̜̤̫̲̜͎̥̮̫̳̥̗͍̰̰̦̺̲̫̦͎̬̮̦͇̻̺̳̗̤͚̝͈̯͔̫̲̠̳̤͈̠͚͎̮̞̙͉̜͔̮̺̮̭̗̩̗̹͇̰͖̮͙̪͇̜͔̭͌͆̾͐̈̎̾͗͌͗̇͒̔̓̌̈̒̈́̔̍͑̃́̾͒̒̓̈́̇̃̆̆̃̆̆͑̐͑̽̋̐́́͌̇̎̉̽̀͐̄̐̆̄͑̎͑͂̅̌͑̅̆͗̅͛̌͂͐͂̿̆̅̇̓͆͒̑͌̄̂̍͊͑͑̅̾̀̾̌̄͗̔̓̉̿̊͑̊̋̓̒̅̌̽̊̄̒̌̆̂̓̍̒̇̑͌̒̽͌͂͌̒̇̽̅͒̌͗̓̀̑͆̕̚͘͘̚̚͘̕̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅc̸̨̡̢̨̢̧̢̨̡̧̧̧̡̧̧̡̨̨̧̡̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̝̗͕̦̪̬̼̖͕̥͔̦̪͙̥͍͉͕̠͉̭̳̫̹̩͚̖͕̟͕̮̬̺̥̥̰͚̞͓̲̤͉͔̠̟̙̺̣̝̙̰̠͉̹͕̺̻̮̠͇͚̫̰̻͎͖̫̙͙͕̻͎̜͎̹̻͔̪̜̫̞̥͙̦̱̖̣̯̗͕͓̻̪͖͈͇̦̘̥̹̝͍͉̬̲̜̼̟̟̮̮͔̳̩̼͍̝̻̟͉̟̯̫̫̥̳̺͇̠̮̺̗͍̘̼͔͙̝̝̳̥̩̪̳͇̘͖͓̝̟̦͕̱̙̝͉̰͇͓͉͔̝͖̭͇̞͈̻͍̗̮̞̤̤͇̠͉͕͙̭̝͙͔͍̥̘̳̗͖̙̗̜̮̗̥͊͋́̑́̀̍͐͐̀̌̃̍͂̑̅͛̀̔͒͊̊̇̽͊͐̈́̿̾͒̉̿͂́̂͂̃͐̐̈́̈́́̈́̇͌͊̇̍̑͑̌͌̐̊̇̌̇̏͋̇͊̓͌̑̇̑̈͛͊̌̍̈͌́̂̇̎́̇͊̽̋̿͑͌͗͒̈̀̎͋̆̊̌̓̋͆̀̃̓́̏̅̌̃͂̔̒̐̎̾̄̂̾͒̀͒̏̒͌̓̓̓̒̆̾̔̇͗̒̾̊̔̐͊̈̽͆̆͛͗͒̈̒͛͋͒͊̌̔͆̊̍̏̽̂̄̋̋̑̃̿͊̄́̈͗̇̎͆̔̆̂̌̃̊̈̾̍̔͒̅̑͌̆̀̅̑̿͑͐͌̽̈̈̌̏̌̓̑̅̇̍̏̆̍̄̏̕̕͘̕̕̕̕̕͘̚̕̕͘͘̚̕̕͘̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅė̵̢̛̛͚͖̼̜̝̖̪͙̄͒̑͌̈́̍̿́̊͆̈̇̋̽̃̍̿̆̇̓̂̅͛̒͐̈́͗̈́̆̓̒̄̓̈́̓̑̆̑́̏̆̔́̔́̑͌̔̒͊͐̿̏͊̅̆̄͂̌̉͗͘̕͝͠͝ļ̷̧̧̢̧̢̡̨̢̢̡̡̡̧̢̧̡̨̧̧̧̱̼̤̦͙̫̲̗̘͓̠̯͔̲̻̤͕̬̱̘̤̦̠̥̬͕͚̤̫̯̟̬͔̞̯̠̹̘̯̬̘͈̭͉̲̠͙͉̖͓̲̜͕̱̥̤̝͖͎̝̗͔̭̪̪̘̺͕̖͎̪̝̖͎̤̪̣͙̺̼̫̗̭̬̝͖̻̱̜̤̥͈̦̳̫̘̯͍̘͙̭̼͇̻̩̠̪̣͓̩̩̲̹̰̞̣͉̠͈̼̰͚̼͓̙̰͙̩̳̣̦̫̩̜͍͈̫̰̱̱̱̘̬̖͈̖̪̠̗̝̖̦͚̠̝̹̲̪͉̞͓͇̯̖̱̱͔̤̬̜̺̣̬̲̭̲̙̯̤͚̖̖̣͚̭̪̭͎͚͈͕̮̫̫̩̦̠̱̮͓̘̫͈̰͎͉̦͖̬̩͚͖͇̳͉͈̭̪̤̘̖̥͈̻̺͓̮̰̰̙̳̓̉̂̇̓̅́̊̄̓̇̀̀̿̅̏̽̕͘̚̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅs̸̨̢̨̢̨̧̨̨̧̨̡̡̧̡̨̡̡̨̨̨̨̧̛̛̥̹̹͍̪͇̬͈̳̮̰̗̥̤͎͍̥͍͇͕͔̟̖͈͎̞̙͇̘̘̗̗̫͍̥̳͙͚̻̱̜̥̮͉̤͙͓̖͍͔͖̱͖̲̘͔͇͕͉̥͔̭̣̠͚̻̖̪̗̟̘͖̜̦̯͓̱͓̦͕̠̻͔̥̦̹̳̟͉͍͍̘̞̯̠̦̳̺̱̫̞͉͚̝͖͕̫͔̻͔̗̣͍͇̣͉̺̭̙̹̯̝̘͓͍̖̜̟͇̯̪̤̜̞̝̰̙̼͓͖͎̭̻̻͚͓͔̤͍͈͓̼̙̻͎̪̼̭̤̪̖̥̞͉̮͎͉̤̘͔͚̗̱͍̪͉͕̭̻̺̯̼̺̠͉̣͕̦̼̖̜̜̗͚̭̠͔̬̘̙̤͚̥͚͎̙͎̝͖̥͔̗̪͚̪̰̳͚̜͇̘̪͎̲͉͈̞̥̯̦͖̘̪̞̘͖̻̜̫̖̹̦̳̖̞̹̦͓͈̙̬͓̱̖̠̯̭͖̳̖̠̥̰̆̋̅̽̀͛̽̒͆͋̍͆͒̏̂̃͒̈́͂̆͗͒̈́͆̍̋͆͐̿͛̐̊͗̔̉̊̀̒̄̽͊̌͂́̃̀̑̓̈́̀̌̓͛̇͒̅̉̒̐̌͋̅͗͂̅̅̓͑͑͌̈̿͌̋̉͊̐̄̾͐̔͂͆͗͛̒͒̆̓͊̓͐̎͐̒̌̆̉̓̏̏͑͋̇̌̎͐̋̊̍̓͌͆̽͂̒̒̓̍̌̋̇̎̀͆̊̍̋͑͒͆̆̑̂́̌̋̍̎̀̒͂̄̈́̍̇̎̏̆̉̾̐͛̔̋̑̏͑̋͋̓̈̏̋̑̒́̉̄̐̌͌̌̽͊̎̋̐̅̽̽̓̎̀̽͒͘̕̕̕̚̚͘͘͘̕͘̕̕͘͘̚̚̕̕̚̕̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̷̡̛̛̛̛̛͓̠̺̆̌̈̑̒͆͊͐̄͗̇̍͌̏̊͗̿̾̄̂̀̏̏̓͐̉͂̍͌͗̌̅͒͛̌͋̍̿͋͂́̀̑͗͗̇͆̔̂͌̑̈́́̉͛̍̊̅̆͗͊̂̒̏̔̏̀̅͑͊̑͛͌͆̄̎̂̇͌͋̑̐̆̿̀̑͆͒̑̀̿̅͊̇̔̿̇̀͆͑̽̉̐͒͐͑̓͂̒͂̿͋͊̉̓̂͗̽̾̾͑̋̇̇̔͘̚͘͘̕̚͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝w̴̡̧̧̢̧̨̛̛̛̛̭̦̳̙̮̤͙̼̤̲͈͕̲̥͎͇͙̟̮̥̺̠̞̜͎͍̰͚̗̜͚̳̳̞̭̰̩̖͔̙̜̭̝̙̲̳̮̘̦͕̭̼̝̻̗̟͚̞̗͔̹̭̗̝͈̗͖̭̝̽̌͑̄͛͆͑̅͊̉͗̃̓̀͐̐̉͂̏͑̋̐̔̓͐͋̅̈́̀̄̅̍̏̒̓͑͊̑̽͋͐̇̓͛̏̍̒̈̿̎̄̿̾̇̊͋͊̈̓̋̎̋̽̇̿̊̅̎͌́̍̎̊̿̌̽̽́͗̆̉̀̊̐͂̄͊͌̿̓̉̑͛͒͂͐͑͋͒̾͒̿̐͌̔̐̈͗̉̈̓͆̅̒̋̂̒̒͊͋̂̈̋̂̾̈̾͑͒̿̀̆̈͑̊̏̌͑͐͌͌̋̉̆͆̏̿̽̔̂̐̑͒̒̽͋͑͑̉̋̍̇͑̿̑̋̔̓̋̋͒̌̅̽̍͆̐̐̄͂̒̃̇͛̆̔͑͒͒̔̌̓̎̅̄͐̐̎̍͐̑̏̇̃͊̇̊͒͊͆͛̋͗̀̑͗̏̎͌̽̌̾̎͆͒̒̐͆̽̎͊͐͛͊̏̕̕̕͘͘͘̚͘̚̕͘̚̕͘̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅi̸̡̨̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̙͓͈̩͖̯̗̰̱̝̮̠̦͖͇̹͚̙̯̞͔̻̘̮͚̙͈̮̣͕͖͍̦̼͚̩͖͍͉̼̤̞̩̤̔̆̿̓̀́̆̍̒́̒̎̃̀̏́͌́̈̒̏͐̈́́̿̈́͗͆͌̅̉̊̈͌̃̃́̄͗̈́̎̂͒̇̀̐̄̑̆͒͋̌̿́͊̀̈̄̍̋̽̂̅͐͂̎̐̃̃͛̆̇͂͊̍̑̉̋͂̏̇̂̀͆̔̐̉̈̂́̒̑̉̏̽̄͛̒̉̓͗̄̎͒͊̄̂̋͗̂̄̊̋͒͌̍͐̈̌̇̃̈̈̄͛̿̑̃̒̑̊́̈̀̎̿̌͋͆̾͆̔̅̌͑̆̔́̌̂̀͌̿͋́͋̐̅͋̏͌̾͐̏̋̂͌̂̓̌̆͒̆̑̀̃̾̾͛̾͂̀̑͐̈͑̔̊̑̽͌͗̃̔̉̀̃͋͑̊̂͌͆͑̍͑̇̉̂̋̏̈̉̿͒͋͋͗̀̚͘̚̚͘͘̚̚̚͘̚͘͘̕̚̚͘̕̕͜͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅl̴̡̡̧̧̡̢̨̡̨̧̡̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̼̝͈̤̤̦̱̭͈̺̦̣͖̭̳̯̠͎̞͚̻̺̼̤̬̥̖̲̳͉̖̣͓̱̜͇͔̖͔̩̩̱̱̭͓̣̯͍͇̩͎̫̟̬̣̝̘̠̺̟͈̝̫͙͓̱̙͖̣̰͈͇͖̰̜̮̲͔̟̗̻̩̗̜̫̣̭̙̮̼̼̥̜̪̬̥̟̠͇̱͔̮͓̹̩̮̞̞̹̟̱̣̦͓̹̩̰̲̫̦͙̭͉̯͓͖̜͕͙̦̣͇̣̯̘̱̗͖̬̞̮̗̠̣͇̃͂͋̇̋̌̍͊̔̀͑̀̽̈͗͆̐͋̍͂̉̇̾̀͋̃̍̂͛̍́̾̃̑̽̌̅̈͋̈́̒̿͌͋͂͑͌̀́̓͑̑͒̂́̑͌̄̎̀͗̎̓͑̿̅̓̄̑̐͗̆̑̿̃̒̉̃̉̍̈́͋͐̊̇̄͊̒̇͛̏͋̊̃̅̈̽̐̍͒͛̅͆́̅̀̄̋̃̾͊͋̽͆̐̂͐̑́̊̎̆͑͑͂͌͒́̃̿̿̏̒̑͋͒̌̇͐̄͘̕͘̕͘͘͘͘̚̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅl̴̨̨̢̢̧̢̨̡̨̧̧̧̧̡̢̡̢̢̡̨̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̲̙̮̘̟̲͓̹̟̰̠̼̬̞̗͍͓͙̹͖̰̲̩͈̟͕̙͕̩̻͓̥̥̖̥̘̝̞̥͕̩̪̙̝͇̲͔̹̝̝̺̤͚̹̘̰̥̹̝͔̠̬̥̪̭̯̭̙̞͎̲̲̝͚̼̼̣̺̤̺͚̪̦͍̦̫̗͙͉͖̝̭̝̟͔͙̟̘͙̱͔̝̣̜̳̮̯̪͙͇͕͓͈̬̟̩̣͍̙̞̙̼͍̼̜̳̥̲̰͖̦̩̰̬̯̲̻̪͈͈̗͎̯̩͎͈̯̮͕̮͓͚͔̻̝̼̦̬̤͉̤̩̝͈̼̱̦̝̲̮̞̲̞̪͎͖̼̗̦̪̺̖̥̝̫̩̲̗̭̼͙̱̳͖̫̯̈́̾̒̑̉͊͂̓͗͂̐̉͂̏̾̌̃́̎͋̽̍̾̐͂͗́͋̈́̍̓̔̓͊́̋͌̑̏̏͒̔̈́̈́͊̎͂̅̓̀͌̏̄̀̄̍̊̌̂̾̈͒̀̀͛̃̃̿͛͂͒̋͒̉̎̅̍̊̿̉͒̓̆͛̽̍̋̈̔̾̆̆̾͛̆̎̑͐͛̃̈̋̅̀͗̇̎̌͒̔͋̉̋̊͗̊̉̃͋͂̉̍̾̔͌̆͂̆̍͌́͂̀͊̒͊̔̏͆̆̂̑͗̊̎̃̍̆̋̇̋͂͊̿̊̾̾̒̌̈̇̽́̎̍̍̀̒̇̎͊͂̈̔̓̏̄͐͐̍̉̚͘̕͘͘͘͘̕̕̚͘͘̚̕̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅ ̸̧̡̧̨̢̨̡̧̨̧̢̨̨̢̨̢̡̢̢̨̧̡̢̛̛̰̲͈͙̥͙͎̮͔͇̜̲̙̪̰͍͎̰̳͓̗̙̥̮̗̲̯̦͍̦̹͍̺̥̺̮̩̗̠̟̦̥̫̰͈̲͉̱̮̠̮̠̖͙͚̱̠̜͔͚͎̭̲̼̞̘͖̖͖͎͇̣̥̳̜͓͖͉̮̹̥̰̗̣͔̖̺͍̟̥̲̜̗̤̜͇͙̹͖̟̖͓̯͇̮̼͉̩̪̳̰̲̬̗̙̥̻̪̯͙͕̫͍͎̥̠̙͎͇̯͉̭̥̜̻̖̘̼̱̱̥̱͈̪̪̩̞͇͕̮̟̙̬̟̖̲͈̝͓͖̰͈̪̼̗̦͍̲͙̻̬͎̩̪͕͓̰̟͍̰̘͇̰̘̮̳̝͓͔̗̱̱̤͎̞̤̭̻̻̯̼̪̯̼̭͖̤̯̥̖͇̜̩̰̻͖̮̱̟̬̖̭̯̫͚͕̰͕͓͙̩̪͖̦͇̱͓̆͐̉͛̊̂̊̐͛̌͊̏̈͋̑̿̄̆̑͂̃̎̃̄͗̀͋̂̄̽̈͐̈́͑̍̀͆̀̓̈̾̋̓̓̈́͌̒̇̓̓̅̑̎̅̽͒̒̉͑̍́̽͌͋͂̀̀͒̉̏̄̑͛̋̂͐̊̅̊̀̽̇̒̀̒͊̋͂͊͗̃́̌̽͊͑͛̓͐̋̂͂͗̈̇̆͛̕̚͘̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅd̶̡̢̧̧̢̡̧̢̡̧̧̢̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͈̯̘̺͍̟̬͔̱̤͉̟̞̹̞̟̯̤͍̮̱̥̜̭̘̘̠͙̝̺̮͖̯̳̼͖̞͓̥͍̺͚͖͇̙̩̞̣̯͚͇͖̱͔͚̪͉̖̮̳̹̗̟̟̳͉͈̖̺̣̮͉̲̲̬̩̹̫̠̖͙̜͚͓͉̭͖͖͈̞̞͚̠̻̠̙̭̱͈̙̻̲̼̮͎͎̘̝͕̝̟̙̮̭͔̥̖̱̥͔̗͚͕̱͍̠̘͇͇̰͉͕̬͎̉̅̑̄̈́̋̽͊́͌̾̿͋̒̈́̓̂͌̑͐̅̔̉͑̐̀̈́̄̀̒̊̋̑̌̍̋͊͊͊̑͐̒̏͑̍̊́̔͑̿͂̄̍͊͌̈̎̅͗̒̐̃̄̄͋̂̈́̅̇͛͋̋̃͋̍́̏̍̒͒̉͑͋̈͌͑͐͗̉̔͛̔̾̿̒̎̂͒͐̀͒̆͂̾͒͒͐̈̿̉̆̕̕̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅi̶̧̡̨̢̨̨̡̨̨̢̢̢̢̡̧̧̧̧̡̧̨̢̡̧̧̨̨̡̛̛̛͙̻͈͎͓͔͉̘̖̤̺̭̻̬̮̻̯̠̼͓̹͙̱͉̙̮̫̝͎̠͖͈̤̣͇̣͎̦͔͇͚͙̞̦͔̣͈̺̼̜̫͔̻͔̱̙̬̤̻͓̘̮̳̜̮̬̪̲̯͍̝̠̫̺̦͚̘̠̼̣̜͈̗̼̮̥̹͈̙̣̙̰̗̝͈̳̰̪̦̘͉̤͔͍̠̰̱̺̦͎̠̦̟̫͈̟͖͚̣̝̖̙̳͉͈̺͚̘̹̙̻̲̻̞̹͍̙͚̱̝͎̩̩̻͖̮̜̹̮̺̫̪̪̠͔̰̝̰͔̯̠̳̣̗͉̫̱̼̳͈̗̝̦͙̞̺̗̣̺͓͍̲͉̪̖̪͇̗̺̘͈̖͕̫̣͍̟̤͍̥̰̺͇̗̬̲̖̙͍̯̟̟̳͇̻͖̭͖̦̝͇̻̰͖̻̥̝̯͖̗̙͓̱̣̰̲͓̼̻̹̲̥̝̩͍̞̼̥͎̼͌̓̅̋̍̏̆́̈́̌̈́͗̋̒͛̔́̔̊̆͌̍̆̿́͊̿̂̉̓̔̔̓̌̋͗̾̏̈́͊͆̀͆͑̀̓̊̾͋̽̉͑̃̅̊̌̿̓̎͐́͒͋͌̂̓̂͂͒̏̾̈͛̃͑̔͑̍̎̓̏͛͂̓͛̇̍̍͐͐̿̓̆͒̀̿̔̕̚͘̕̚͘̚̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅé̵̡̡̡̡̢̛̼͙͓͓̠̺̝͙̥̙͖̪̹̖͉̙̺̦̳̪̟̝̤̱̥̱̲͎̼͕̘̯̪̬̻̠̼̳͓͉̝͍̮̩̻̝̪̟̞̯͖͙̭͕͕̲̘̳̭͙̲̙̊͊̓͆̊̉̔̄͗͊͂͋̈́̅̇̓̑̂͂͊̎͒̈̈́̾͒͗̉͒͑̏̒̊́̈́͂́͗̃̈̿̉̀̇̑̿̊̏́̅̅̍͑̀͌͊̾̾̏̅̿̂͊̌̊̾̽̄̀͆́͌̊̓͊͗̎̔̄̇͋́̿̑͌̓͌̉̽̄͘̚̕̚̕̕͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅ ̵̛̛̛̛̛̛͎̠̭̥̹̮̫̘͓͎͊͆̌͋͋͋͒͛̂̉̔̄̀̀̌̓̉̑̔́̓̉̾̓̈̀̆̈́̃̐̃̽̉͊̒͗͊̋̿͐͌̾̿̈́̑̐̎̌̂́̋̈̏̐͗̏̅͂͐̋̒͐̌̓̎͛͋̏̏͊̆͋͆͑̓̾̑̆͂̇̽͒̊̏͆̌̀̐͊̏̔̊͌̋̏̿͑͂̄͋̀͛̋̑̒̍̊̋̽̿̋́͐͌̓́̎́͋̇͌͌̓͐̉̈͆̐̀͆̈̽̍͋̄̒̆̏̅̊̿͑͂̇͑̂͑̂̃̃̒͌̒̐͛̒͆̊̀̓͋͂̔͗͗̅̌͛̉̉̾̃̐͊͂͛̒́̇̉̊̅͐̐̿̿̄͒̒͆̋̽̑͌͐͘̚̕̕̚͘̚̚̕̚̚̕̕͘͘͘̚͜͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝a̴̢̢̧̡̡̨̧̧̡̢̨̨̡̢̧̢̨̢̛̛̛̻̖͚̘̣͇̤̤̼̪͙̦̝͈̳̪͙͎͕͎̣͈̫̗͈͇̜̞̯̳̰͓̫̗̞͖̟͇̥̬͈̖̟̖̰̳̗͚͎̖̝̹̬͉͇͙̥̤̺̭͉͈̙̼͈̝̟̞̝̱̤͉̞̘̗̻̥̖̱̬̥͇͕̖͙̪̲̪̺̘͔͚̟͓̲̖̺̟̺̮͈̗̰̲̒͆̿̐̈́̈̍̀̏͐̇͐̓̑̈́̾̓͂̈́́̾͌̑̋́͋͋͒́́͂̒̈́̐̃̀͛̽̓͒̓͒̅͛̽̑̿̆͌̂͗͊̆̒͂͑̑͊͌͋̈̑̉͐̉̊̇̒͐̊̐͋̊͊̅̎͂͆͑̽̌̀̉̏̿̊̒̒͂̔͂̀̆̋̏̂̓̔̒͛͑̃̆̀̌̋̍̑̓̾̈͂̎̓̉͂̀͋̌̔̇̅̂̉̄̊̔̓̄͌͊̊̅̎̓͆̄̄̎̕̕̚͘͘̚̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅļ̵̡̨̧̡̢̨̨̡̡̧̡̢̡̧̧̨̨̨̨̢̨̢̡̨̨̨̡̡̨̛͚͓̝͖͙̤̫͔̝̖̣̫̻̝͖̤̯̹̖̼̖̰̣̩̹̲̥͔̪̜͍̖͕̮̞̣͓̺̳͍̘͓͎̫̭̝͉͕̣̞̦̘̼͈͉͇̰͇̦͉̮̥̺̙̳̗͈̟͈͉̤͉̗͕̩̪͖͍̺̰̝̻͉͙̙̝͈͔̲̰̲̺͚͎̹͖͍͓̦͕̯̳̥͉̥̳̭̪̞̖̟̙͉͉̹̻̝̰͔͇͉͙͚̻͓̖͚̤̹̪̦̦͇̰̗͙͎̭͇͎̱͎̟̮̭͕͚̱͓͖̼̫̣̼̤̩̠̪̣̙̻̳͍̖̹̱͖̪̠̭̪͖͍̮͍͓͕̺̖̲͚͍͇͖̯̰̦̣͚̤̪̩̬̺̪̪̹̭̭̠̻̣̙̻̞̮̖͚͈̱̻̬̇̓̌̊̍̑̈́̄̿̈́̂̋̀̈̈̄̔̊͊̓̈́̊̌̔̈́̉̈́͂̎̆͊̇̊̓́͌̃̑̿̋̇͆̔̒̑̏͌̐͑̍͌̌̌͆̐̎̎̍̑̏͊̒͊̎̇̄̽̊̌̊̿̐͗͑͌̉͂͐͆̅͊͒͊͑̂̊̄̄͗̋͒͌̋̌̇̇͊͛̒̇̊͑̄̀̍̂̇́̐͗͊͋̐̒͂̅̾͊̉̉̏̐̾̊̐̇̄̾̐͂̇̄̔̎̒̋̍͘͘̚͘͘̕̚̕̚̕͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅǫ̷̨̢̡̡̡̨̡̨̨̨̡̢̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̯̗͉̞̯̤̱͓̭̹̠͇͓̭͇͙̟̣͕̬̮͚̳̮̦̠̯͓͇̗̹̠̥̙̻̮͉̹̮̺̝̳͉͓͉̦͙̺̦͍̥̘̱͇̬͇͔̤͓̪̝͕͍̟̙̤̫̲̞̪̬̹̟͉̻͚͖̭͈͚̻̯͎̭͙̤̰̭̰͇͕̙̼̬̳̮̙͍̳̠̞̻̯̠̳̗̫̰̭͔̲̻̺̭̞̪̗͕̭͓̮͙̹͕̟̤̩͖̜̰̱̪͎̣͚̯̺̹̲̦̙̙͍̹͈̜̭͙͉̦͍͓͕̦͕͇̭̗̳͓͈̪̤̤̼̘͉̭͈͎̼͍̺̩͉̮̦̻̮͔̬̙͇̱͙͎̥̥̥͇̩͓͕͓̖̖͙̖̲̺̟̙͇̠̤̥̗͙̣͉͕̮͆͛̄̂͐͒̒̑̋͌̃̅̐̏̀́͆͌͐̓̓̈́̓͂̏͛̾̀̒͊̿̓͂̓̋̈́̄̈́͒̇̽͑̂̋́͐̀̑̈̔̉̂͐̽̎̄̾͛̅̿̾̿̄̓̾̓̔̾̃͆͛̑̂̐̒̔̽̋͌̍̏̎͋̾̌̿̾̔̃̓͊͌̍͆͐͗͊͌̽̒̒̾͗͋́͊̽̽̿̃̂̎̌̋̾̾̒̂͗̂͒͐͐́͂͂̃̀̊͗̽̍̓̇̍̍̅̾̉͛̔̈̚͘̕̕̕̚̕͘̚̚̕͘͘͘̚̕͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅn̶̢̧̨̛̛̞̥͚̝̜̣̖̹̰̖͔̬̙̻̟̰̘͙͔̻̞̱̳̯̰̪͎̻̹̘̱̰̱̩͇͇̬͇̙̳͎̥̟̱̝̒͑̏̍̇̉̒̓̍͋͌̐́̀̾̅̍͑̂́̅͌̔̑͌̎̅́̌̉̾̌͋̍̊́̈̔̇̓̋̊̽͐̊̀̈́̌̇̓̌̔̄͛̊͆͑͑̀͒͊̀́̊͂͆̌̽̂̈̚̕͘͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅe̶̡̡̨̢̧̨̢̡̢̨̧̡̡̡̨̡̧̧̡̡̢̡̧̡̛͉̞͓̳̭͙̱̺̫̹̬͉̪̝͇̗̰̹̹̫̦̥̠̖͈̠̹̝͕̲̦̠̩͕͔̜̲̟͓̲͙͎̲̩͙̘͓͙͇̼̩̘͎̱̜̰̝̥̻̳̥̪̫̯͔̺̤̪̬͕̟̖̯̯͇̘̺̺̱̭̳͉̣͔̙͔̫̳̮͕̬̖̙̫͔̠̖͖͇̗̗̱̼̜̦̳̘͙̠̱̩͕͙͍͕͚̬̖̬͕̤̻͔̫͎͎̦̱̮̭̰̝̱͎͖̱̭̪̖̟̯̺͎͎͚̤̥̮͙͉̫̖̘̹̣̝̼̱̗͙̠̩͓̖͇̩̩͕̟͖̬̲̝̣͙̘̠̬̥̥̙͕̰͖̟̦̳̲̺̝̦͉̒͊͆͐̓̈̂̄̂̎̔̽̊̈͛̐̎͒͌̆͊̃̌̾̈́̎̀̎̽́̑̌̈́̏͆̾̎͊̓̓̈͛͌̐̏̾͂̽̊̓̕̚͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ
Bhai any tip for lipmaxxing I need pink lips, my lips has hyperpigmentation, mid part is pink but sides are dark 💀😭

Bhai any tip for lipmaxxing I need pink lips, my lips has hyperpigmentation, mid part is pink but sides are dark 💀😭
are you black?

lean GIF

(O
Fat GIF

sad batman GIF

Dance Dancing GIF

P.s. GET CURSED NIGGER.

are you black?
No I'm tan coloured

lean GIF

(O
Fat GIF

sad batman GIF

Dance Dancing GIF

P.s. GET CURSED NIGGER.

Ur a chad why do u need advice

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
lean GIF

(O
Fat GIF

sad batman GIF

Dance Dancing GIF

P.s. GET CURSED NIGGER.

All that writing for one fucking react

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Minoxidil for hair.
did you read at all?
There’s no fat in your lips volufiline won’t do shit lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back