My white cousin likes a Chadpreet

butterworld

butterworld

Kraken
My cousin who’s a white passing latina was talking about her dating struggles (upset she can’t find a moderately well off tall MTN+). We were outside and my rich chadpreet neighbor who’s about 6’2 and wide framed came out and she looked at him like a piece of meat. My mind was scrambling because I would’ve never expected for her to like an Indian guy, but here she was lusting over a spice king.

TLDR: Chad is its own race

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, moreroidsmoredates, coisbhai and 3 others
Tales from Mohinder

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger and butterworld
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Mirin chadpreet.
Over for your IQ if you think I’m Indian
He’s a pedo pakjeet you should not think highly of him in the first place. :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Diarrhoea, coisbhai and 1 other person
Mirin chadpreet.

He’s a pedo pakjeet you should not think highly of him in the first place. :feelshaha:
creepy retard who goes through his mothers phone to try and get with his oneitis and then gets brutally rejected and now is on suicide watch while she gets railed by chaddam daily, he probably makes her moan while you sit in your room with 100k posts. Over for you buddy boyo

Mirin chadpreet.

My sister tells me he’s been through a lot of the women at my complex, he goes to all of the parties. He probably gets a lot of white milf pussy

And he’s giga NT and wealthy

• Woah
My sister tells me he’s been through a lot of the women at my complex, he goes to all of the parties. He probably gets a lot of white milf pussy

And he’s giga NT and wealthy
Does he look South Asian as well? Maybe his success lies in there as well. If he can pass as something else then that works in his favor.

Does he look South Asian as well? Maybe his success lies in there as well. If he can pass as something else then that works in his favor.
He could pass as Arabic tbh

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back