my white mom calls me jap jap

bourgeoizyzz

bourgeoizyzz

Nationally recognized gay-face detector.
it kinda really sucks. im half japanese and half white. i grew up around a lot of my white family since my dads side is in japan. i grew up with them doing shit like any time we went into a asian resturaunt they would say i made it "look authentic". bro we r in fucking panda express. pf changs. shut the fuck up. some of my cousins used to be weeaboos too and they would be so fucking weird to me. one of my cousins said that i should live in a horse stable. my mom always makes fun of me for being asian and not knowing much about tech. i tell her it makes me uncomfortable but she says im being too sensitive. fuck off.

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, ASM5 and slavicpsycho
you are being too sensitive jap japy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, bradpittshairline and ASM5
it kinda really sucks. im half japanese and half white. i grew up around a lot of my white family since my dads side is in japan. i grew up with them doing shit like any time we went into a asian resturaunt they would say i made it "look authentic". bro we r in fucking panda express. pf changs. shut the fuck up. some of my cousins used to be weeaboos too and they would be so fucking weird to me. one of my cousins said that i should live in a horse stable. my mom always makes fun of me for being asian and not knowing much about tech. i tell her it makes me uncomfortable but she says im being too sensitive. fuck off.
Over

im half japanese and half white.
VID 20230504 231439 579

• JFL
Reactions: john2, ASM5 and slavicpsycho
I wouldve killed myself if I had a mother like that JFL she prolly regretting marrying asian guy

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, bourgeoizyzz and slavicpsycho
Go seppuku

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Make me some nikes Jap Jap

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan and bourgeoizyzz
And a toyota with anime tiddie paint job

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and N8verBegan
You should rape your mom till she cums

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan
just bully her back pussy

Ask her why she chose to take your daddys seed.