My whole fucking ig is filled with people getting ready for the biggest festival of the year and It’s starting to piss me off

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
2 years in a row now I’ve missed it because of my own fuck ups. Fuck this shit. Next year will be my year and I will be NTmaxed and roided no longer rotting on this shitty Indian forum. I will become reconnected with all my old school mates and life will be good again. Can’t wait.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, Deleted member 28896, PseudoMaxxer and 7 others
You will be here rotting the same as you are now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 3virtues, arabcelxxx, Tai Lung and 14 others
Will you give your old school mates blowjobs?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, 3virtues, BrendioEEE and 4 others
If you see me on here posting at around this time then I will personally send you a great sum of money

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
Log out

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger

• JFL
Reactions: vampyre, Lookologist003 and incelmogger
abused dog mentality to improve yourself so you can impress people from the past, just move on and let it go​

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, vampyre, SomaliMax and 1 other person
abused dog mentality to improve yourself so you can impress people from the past, just move on and let it go​
I have to mog all of them otherwise I’ve let them win and become better than me. I’m sick of being the guy that always loses and is in the shadows. I’ve been that my entire life so I have to change it.

I have to mog all of them otherwise I’ve let them win and become better than me. I’m sick of being the guy that always loses and is in the shadows.
let the past go and focus on what you can do today

• +1
Brutal. I think that life is already through. Once you register here, your life can never be the same again.

• +1
Reactions: laaoo and incelmogger
let the past go and focus on what you can do today
I know that’s what I should do man but the level of physical and verbal bullying I experienced on a daily basis for years has completely ruined me. Not a week would go by where I wasn’t having all my shit stolen (food, bags, laptop, shoes, clothes), being punched up and bruised all over, being teased, having everyone ganging up on me, having food and drinks chucked at and poured on me, having my shoes thrown around, clothes ripped, etc. The list goes on (was only ever this bad from grade 8-10) So because of that I feel like I need to ascend and become better than all of them in every possible way to finally find peace.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Lethbridge and Deleted member 28927
what festival?

Just roid and be low ihib like Zyzz brah!

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and incelmogger
I know that’s what I should do man but the level of physical and verbal bullying I experienced on a daily basis for years has completely ruined me. Not a week would go by where I wasn’t having all my shit stolen (food, bags, laptop, shoes, clothes), being punched up and bruised all over, being teased, having everyone hanging up on me, having food and drinks chucked at and poured on me, having my shoes thrown around, clothes ripped, etc. The list goes on (this only happened from grade 7-10) So because of that I feel like I need to ascend and become better than all of them in every possible way to finally find peace.
we all gotta carry our own shit, but some people live life inside the train while others are stuck in the rail
resentment is a good source of anger, and anger builds empires
at least use it as a tool for you to achieve something TODAY.
peace​

• Love it
Imagine that, just turned 20 and have never been to a club or festival. Pathetic shit innit

Why don’t u just go to the festival too? Invite ur bros

• +1
Why don’t u just go to the festival too? Invite ur bros
I would’ve bro but my best mate left for England end of last year. Got no close friends apart from that and no social circle.

come to china with me and celebrate new years

• +1
@PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I would’ve bro but my best mate left for England end of last year. Got no close friends apart from that and no social circle.
Go solo like @MoggerGaston

• Woah
2 years in a row now I’ve missed it because of my own fuck ups. Fuck this shit. Next year will be my year and I will be NTmaxed and roided no longer rotting on this shitty Indian forum. I will become reconnected with all my old school mates and life will be good again. Can’t wait.
good luck bhai

• +1
Jfl that would be so weird tho I would run into everyone from school and other mutuals and look like a clown
Not everyone can be Sigma loner chad

• +1