N.B.A

''got back onto the forum'' im more known than you despite joining in summer you fucking faggot
While ur more known here im more known in irl u permavirgin rotter keep making threads till next summer while bitch mother is doggystyled in front of me

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and xefo
While ur more known here im more known in irl u permavirgin rotter keep making threads till next summer while bitch mother is doggystyled in front of me
you wouldnt say this shit to me IRL you loud mouthed motherfucker, try me IRL and youre gonna get buried like the rest of your whore buddies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 7112 and Alexanderr
you wouldnt say this shit to me IRL you loud mouthed motherfucker, try me IRL and youre gonna get buried like the rest of your whore buddies
"Try me in irl" so seems like ur a submissive bitch fag too . Seems like u got ur whore of a mom genes u degenerate faggot
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
"Try me in irl" so seems like ur a submissive bitch fag too . Seems like u got ur whore of a mom genes u degenerate faggot
giphy.gif
ye u bitch I knew you dont have the balls to say these in front of me, only on the internet where you are untoucheable. go back to ur corner you subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Alexanderr
ye u bitch I knew you dont have the balls to say these in front of me, only on the internet where you are untoucheable. go back to ur corner you subhuman
Stfu soyboy
1603530823217s

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Lev Peshkov
pics sent to username now

u send urs @lifestyle21873 we will see

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
@lifestyle21873 and @TheSavior are dominating this thread rn.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7112, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Wtf does that mean low iq chimp? I never reported anyone in my life u selfabused dog where tf u got that from
The projection is strong with this one smh
never snitched in my life you fucking baboon, and like i said im not a talker U got a problem with me confront me IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Alexanderr
never snitched in my life you fucking baboon, and like i said im not a talker U got a problem with me confront me IRL
I'll break ur fuken nose with one blow u low T bitch u gonna eat cum till next year if i put my hands on u
giphy.gif

• Love it
I'll break ur fuken nose with one blow u low T bitch u gonna eat cum till next year if i put my hands on u
giphy.gif
ye thats right u Bitch continue talking while im standing out here parked, im waiting u whore

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 7112, Warlow and 1 other person
ye thats right u Bitch continue talking while im standing out here parked, im waiting u whore
Reminder this is u rn:
Py9NcxL

Also stay parked like a good dog while i finish creampie ur whore mother in ur bedroom u high E peanutskulled tranny

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6164
16 pages of people trying to roast eewch other.

Welcome back.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, lifestyle21873 and Lev Peshkov
Reminder this is u rn:
View attachment 767553

Also stay parked like a good dog while i finish creampie ur whore mother in ur bedroom u high E peanutskulled tranny
reminder u dont register any words u say i just laugh at, come IRL we will handle this like men

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Deleted member 6191
16 pages of people trying to roast eewch other.

Welcome back.
mirin how hes brutally losing yet i amstill carrying on

its not ever seriosu at this poitn jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 6191
baste we have a new brother in arms

lets evsicerate this cuck
We already did bro his replies become weaker n weaker his estrogenic behaviour is showing when encounter high T beasts like us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo and Lev Peshkov
mirin how hes brutally losing yet i amstill carrying on

its not ever seriosu at this poitn jfl
brutally lost while every non biased guy has said me and savior raped u

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, MrGlutton and Lev Peshkov
brutally lost while every non biased guy has said me and savior raped u
1 guy which was @Alexanderr said that

everyone said it was me and xefo and big biceps but they are jsut nmuh biased and muh hyenas to you

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and xefo
1 guy which was @Alexanderr said that

everyone said it was me and xefo and big biceps but they are jsut nmuh biased and muh hyenas to you
ye they are hyenas just like your carrot head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
reminder u dont register any words u say i just laugh at, come IRL we will handle this like men
Why tf u wanna suck my dick irl u fucking faggot i just met ur mom irl not a faggot like u

Now piss of scum

giphy.gif

• Love it
ye they are hyenas just like your carrot head
makes sense 100

funny because even ginger mogs ur sand nigger ass

@WannaBeA6 can confirm i mog after i dmed my pics to him

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and WannaBeA6
Why tf u wanna suck my dick irl u fucking faggot i just met ur mom irl not a faggot like u

Now piss of scum

giphy.gif
hahahhahaha jfl at you fucking wanabe tough guy, come IRL bro im begging you please come here, bring whoever u want i will bury you All

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
hahahhahaha jfl at you fucking wanabe tough guy, come IRL bro im begging you please come here, bring whoever u want i will bury you All

reminder this is his gun

he sent me this pic and i am shitting myself

• Love it
Thats right beg me like a bitch u are faggot ur literally my barking dog rn ur weak submissive weak replies are making me cringe just fucking lol at this estrogenic tranny wannabe hotshit jfl

keep bagging me like ur mom bitch

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Lev Peshkov
waiting for his reply

• JFL
Thats right beg me like a bitch u are faggot ur literally my barking dog rn ur weak submissive weak replies are making me cringe just fucking lol at this estrogenic tranny wannabe hotshit jfl

didnt read

• +1
Best thread ever and to all u of bluepillers watching I know where u live

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and lifestyle21873
didnt read
u did u submissive dog

ur reading this in ur little basement while your mom does laundry for you and ur crying fuckign submissive piece of shit

btw chads fucking ur oneitis

adn theres peopel going out and having fun while you argue on an incel forum

reminder

• JFL
u did u submissive dog

ur reading this in ur little basement while your mom does laundry for you and ur crying fuckign submissive piece of shit

reminder
go and buy hair dye instead of trying to roast me bro you look like a literal carrot

Stfu you retard who even mentioned you?

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Stfu you retard who even mentioned you?
he called me permarotter while having more than double days on this forum, another braindead motherfucker

• +1
u did u submissive dog

reminder
When the "didnt rd" cope is showing u know that bitch is done lmao
giphy.gif

• JFL
When the "didnt rd" cope is showing u know that bitch is done lmao
giphy.gif
i will spit on your grave when i am done with you, find me Irl i will show u who is a bitch

• +1