NAACP warns black athletes to not travel to Florida.

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
I think all blacks should heed this warning, not just black athletes. This is very important, I hope all blacks comply with this NAACP advice.
If you decide to travel to Florida:

• Please be advised that Florida public schools will not teach your children accurate African-American history, which includes a history of enslavement, segregation, racial injustice, and systemic racism.
  • Please be advised that the State of Florida does not value diversity, equity, and inclusion in Florida schools, colleges, and universities.
  • Please be advised that the State of Florida does not welcome the contributions of African Americans and people of color.
  • Please be advised that individuals may carry concealed firearms without permits in Florida.
  • Please be advised that there is a stand-your-ground law in Florida.
  • If you do decide to travel to Florida, please exercise extreme care in all parts of the state. Be aware of your surroundings.
  • If you do decide to go to the State of Florida, please be aware of the open hostility towards African Americans and people of color.
  • If you do decide to go to the State of Florida, please advocate for legislation that supports diversity in all aspects of education.
  • If you do decide to go to the State of Florida, please advocate for the right to peacefully assemble and protest any unjust laws or actions by the State.
  • If you do decide to go to the State of Florida, please advocate for the protection of African-American's right to vote.
  • We urge all, including those who travel to the State of Florida, to join the NAACP in our fight against the unjust attack on civil liberties, principles of diversity and inclusion, the right to vote, and the right to assemble in peaceful protest.

USA is so genuinely fucked. Soviet Union managed to plant those seeds of cultural-marxism which may well be the end of United States.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster