Nasion and Facial Depth

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Most overlooked feature and least understood parts of the face in psl

A9E433F6 CE68 450A BBDC F16565B77220

Here’s my explanation on facial depth:

TLDW: Nasion projection is important (watch the vid tho skip thru it)

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, RecessedChinCel, thecel and 7 others
so when are you getting lefort 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 8869, Luke LLL and 1 other person
you should add in some more photos when youre talking about specific shit like this

besides that good video

• +1
Reactions: Highlander
you were supposed to be the chosen one you were supposed to leave here you were supposed to ascend you were a brother to me you

• +1
Reactions: zeek
Will watch later but this specific feature is inconsequential tbh.
Different phenotypes also plays a factor into this.
Chico's nasion looks more pleasing to the eye than elordi's in my perspective. But elordi's nasion does look more masculine.
Images   2022 06 15T183831449

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and ChristianChad
Nice

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, poopoohead, thereallegend and 2 others
you were supposed to be the chosen one you were supposed to leave here you were supposed to ascend you were a brother to me you
Tf lol

is nasion from a broken nose or genetic asymettry? can it be corrected

View attachment 1903626

Unrequited advice: This kind of video does not need your face in it. You should just dub your voice over a slideshow of relevant photos.

Any surgery for it

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Luke

• +1
elordi looks like shit comparing with many PSL gods discussed here. he's just a 6'5 chadlite with fame halo.

• Hmm...
Unrequited advice: This kind of video does not need your face in it. You should just dub your voice over a slideshow of relevant photos.
Nah I’m advertising my consults that can be scheduled on my website at lukeslooksmaxlab.com

elordi looks like shit comparing with many PSL gods discussed here. he's just a 6'5 chadlite with fame halo.
It’s just a case a used for the vid bro

View attachment 1903626

How does one for sure tell what their nasion projection is? I feel my entire face is projected, so idk what the relative projection of my nasion is!

Attachments

• 9160ee0a1a94e904c2f97754a32e133574f178280cecd2def6aae484d992962b.jpeg
    9160ee0a1a94e904c2f97754a32e133574f178280cecd2def6aae484d992962b.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
How does one for sure tell what their nasion projection is? I feel my entire face is projected, so idk what the relative projection of my nasion is!
You need surgery pm

Did you have any surgery or is that your base?

Nasoorbital complex. Nasion projection is directly related to the browridge morphology in most cases and is necessary for a projected maxilla and mandible to be harmonious. I've been saying this the whole time.

Last edited:
Nasoorbital complex. Nasion projection is directly related to the browridge morphology in most cases and is necessary for a projected maxilla and mandible to be harmonious. I've been saying this the whole time.
The most annoying thing u can reply to a thread with is “I’ve been saying this the whole time” I don’t care bro lol

I watch it entirely but couldn't grasp it I guess. First of all, how you measure by ratios/ideals for this? Secondly, isn't that all related with brow ridge? because I don't remember seeing weak brow ridge + good nasion project.

I watch it entirely but couldn't grasp it I guess. First of all, how you measure by ratios/ideals for this? Secondly, isn't that all related with brow ridge? because I don't remember seeing weak brow ridge + good nasion project.
OP can't explain shit. Didn't even bother to edit his vid. Read my post above.

OP can't explain shit. Didn't even bother to edit his vid. Read my post above.
Your post sucked and wasn’t correct.
You measure against orbits brow and eyeball.

Your post sucked and wasn’t correct.

You measure against orbits brow and eyeball.
It is correct. Find someone with a projected nose and bad browridge.

This is one of the most autistic videos i’ve seen in a very long time.

Do you allow for PM's?