Nasolabial folds?

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
i am only 17 and have these disgusting folds on my cheeks. why? how can i get rid of them. i am not fat.

Attachments

• IMG_5340.jpeg
    IMG_5340.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 0
its normal

it looks good

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
But dude they look horrible, especially in day light and photos
im sorry but you cant do anything about them, its just who you are

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Recessed maxilla

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 29167
tbf they don’t look that bad

IMG 5426

i think the real problem is your shit skin texture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
Bodyfat%

Heard nasolabial folds can be caused by fatpads

Bodyfat%

Heard nasolabial folds can be caused by fatpads
I have fat cheeks dude, my mom had those too up until her 20s, after that her face slimmed down and got really lean. She says it will probably happen to me too, but i am not sure

I don't know. I hope I get raped.

I have fat cheeks dude, my mom had those too up until her 20s, after that her face slimmed down and got really lean. She says it will probably happen to me too, but i am not sure
Leanmaxx or buccal fat removal

Its your only hope

What you posted is a bad angle and bad lighting to evaluate nasofolds, but yours are normal. The only way to really fix them would be with paranasal implants, but it makes males look feminine, and it wouldn't go with the rest of your face anyways. Someone like barrett for example has his entire skull super forward grown, not just his maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i slightly have them too due to chubby cheeks and recessed maxilla

after bimax and maybe slight BFR i hope they'll be gone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
Its caused by low-quality fat pads, essentialy fat cells are too big to hold skin all together. Apply fish oil there daily to get rid of them

Ive slathered tret on my skin for 2 years. Only got rid of acne but my pores are still huge and ugly

I have this texture too.

Do you roid or have you had severe sun damage in past?

might be lightning tbh but volufiline or retin a could do wonders in ur case ig

I have this texture too.

Do you roid or have you had severe sun damage in past?
I don’t and no, I live in north of Sweden whereas the sun is weak most of the year

Glycine or glycine based foods. Maybe actually start crunching on animal bones or egg shells. Noticed differences when I had lamb marrow and the bone itself

• +1
I don’t and no, I live in north of Sweden whereas the sun is weak most of the year

Try a glycolic/salyclic peel (the ordinary one for example)… it calms the pores down for a while but they come back very fast. And it’s too harsh a treatment to do every day.

• +1
Try a glycolic/salyclic peel (the ordinary one for example)… it calms the pores down for a while but they come back very fast. And it’s too harsh a treatment to do every day.
Thanks bro

I had the same thing, it's like an indentation next to the nose, it's caused by the nasal aperture which gets wider with age but you can also genetically just have a larger gap, I got 0.5 ml of filler on each side, lasts for about two or so years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770