Nationalist thinking is only dangerous for Sub-humans

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
Nationalistic thinking is not inherently dangerous. Only if you are inherently a subhuman. Simple concept.

"OH NO NATIONALISM BECAUSE IT IS DANGEROUS" : low iq kys subhuman

Low IQ:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and Klasik01
NAtionalism is a cope made by the subhumans to divert the fact that they are genetic a dead ends. No chad is nationalist

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan, Lonenely sigma, thatrandomteen and 1 other person
Nationalism is just an ideology created by the elites to be big enough to mantain them in power via taxes and other means, and small enough to divide and conquer more ambitious ideologies like worldly religions

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
NAtionalism is a cope made by the subhumans to divert the fact that they are genetic a dead ends. No chad is nationalist
disagree

• +1
Reactions: Shycel and raumDEuter
No.

No chad is nationalist because you never see Chad, and you never see Chad because he doesn't want to talk to you because he thinks he's better than you. Pretty simple. Chad is not nationalist because every country isn't worth Chad's effort. If there was a country of Chads Chad would be nationalist.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter
anti nationalism is a cope made by chads to divert the fact theyre selfish hedonists that would rather have harems of pussy than function within a cohesive society

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
No.

No chad is nationalist because you never see Chad, and you never see Chad because he doesn't want to talk to you because he thinks he's better than you. Pretty simple. Chad is not nationalist because every country isn't worth Chad's effort. If there was a country of Chads Chad would be nationalist.
the real answer is that chad doesnt care, nationalism/anti nationalism. he wins either way, why would he waste his time pondering nonsense

• +1
Let me guess, you're from a third world country that has accomplished nothing. Or a race that has been nothing but slaves/subjects for another race.

Being loyal to a country is cope. Being loyal to your ethnic group in a population is not cope.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel, raumDEuter and douche
No.

False, YOU dont see chad cuz YOU are an incel that is bathing in copelitics since birth. There is only one reason /pol/ is full of ur type : lack of pussy. Chad is not a nationalist because when u see muh different race bringing in more economical competition, chad see more potential breedable opportunities.
There is a major shift in perception from the get go, simply because as i said, u already know u r a genetic dead end and the migrant will not accept your genes either.

Politics = subhumans cope

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Let me guess, you're from a third world country that has accomplished nothing. Or a race that has been nothing but slaves/subjects for another race.

Being loyal to a country is cope. Being loyal to your ethnic group in a population is not cope.
I'm french, stay mad you inklet wheelchair subhuman downie. The facts are hard to swallow i understand

I mirin ancient macedon and Alexander the Great such moggers

anti nationalism is a cope made by chads to divert the fact theyre selfish hedonists that would rather have harems of pussy than function within a cohesive society
A cohesive society does not imply a same ethnical background or same religious background. Multi cultural societies were almost exclusively the best throughout history in terms of technological curve because they had knowledge from multiple place rather than only one

A cohesive society does not imply a same ethnical background or same religious background. Multi cultural societies were almost exclusively the best throughout history in terms of technological curve because they had knowledge from multiple place rather than only one
Explain the Canada pushing the german into the locker, I wanna know if you're low or high IQ.

My point is that civilisations are the byproduct of humans domesticating themselves, when you revert back to chad and his harems, everything starts falling apart. in the end conservative, ethno-nationalist incels win; politics/religion/resources are not a cope if they work and outcompete multi cultural societies that neglect fundamental societal foundations like monogamy

Chad is not a nationalist because when u see muh different race bringing in more economical competition, chad see more potential breedable opportunities
you just proved my point

I'm french, stay mad you inklet wheelchair subhuman downie. The facts are hard to swallow i understand
Ok lol, you don't even understand basic human nature. Yeah if you're openly a nationalist, there may be social consequences.

But it all comes down to one's best interests. Ever heard of the cross-race effect and how you recognize faces that belong to your own racial/ethnic group over another? It's not limited to genetic deadends, nor is it a social construct. We're naturally ingrained to be tribalistic in one way or another (it's inherent in our thinking), and the main determinant has been race since the test of time.

Once again, you don't have to flying swastikas or playing dress up as wizards to be an ethnonationalist. One glance over at Sanjay from India, knowing their shitty (literally) ass culture, religion, and history will subconsciously categorizes him as subhuman and not worthy of your time, respect, or recognition. And you will be opposed to his kind coming over, infiltrating the local gene pool that created you.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel and douche
Multi cultural societies were almost exclusively the best throughout history in terms of technological curve because they had knowledge from multiple place rather than only one
Evidence shows otherwise, once historical civilisations started allowing a massive influx of foreigners in they started to collapse. you can exchange ideas/innovations/tech without letting in 30% of a foreign populous jfl

There's no difference between an incel enforcing monogamy via law and a chad relying on the sexual selection of women, theyre just different mating strategies. Neither are cope, you just think the former is cope because it doesn't work in modern times.

• +1
My point is that civilisations are the byproduct of humans domesticating themselves, when you revert back to chad and his harems, everything starts falling apart. in the end conservative, ethno-nationalist incels win; politics/religion/resources are not a cope if they work and outcompete multi cultural societies that neglect fundamental societal foundations like monogamy
Yes but how is that a " win " for incels ? A multi ethnical society imply more ressources and a better economical status quo. This is the force driven by multi ethnical society : economics. Also politics are far easier when there are minorities to put all blames on and to purge in case of serious loss. This is also the reason that nearly all superpowers throughout history adopted humans from all ethnical backgrounds. Being an ethno state is a grave mistake that will put you at risk of getting beaten in the long run by other nations who gave an incentive to prevail to all people and not only one. Napoleon was an italian immigrant yet he still fought for france. And as i said, politics is an incels paradise because it superficially alleviates his condition of not being able to procreate through the natural sexual market and instead give him a new way of being able to reproduce. There is a reason all subhumans hold extreme views on their idealistic societies, and it's not because of their function, it's because as the master of said society, they would be able to reproduce in peace but in a libertarian society like ours, no fucking women would waste their eggs on such pitiful excuse of a male.

A multi ethnical society imply more ressources and a better economical status quo. This is the force driven by multi ethnical society : economics
a short term solution sure
This is also the reason that nearly all superpowers throughout history adopted humans from all ethnical backgrounds. Being an ethno state is a grave mistake that will put you at risk of getting beaten in the long run by other nations who gave an incentive to prevail to all people and not only one. Napoleon was an italian immigrant yet he still fought for france. And as i said, politics is an incels paradise because it superficially alleviates his condition of not being able to procreate through the natural sexual market and instead give him a new way of being able to reproduce. There is a reason all subhumans hold extreme views on their idealistic societies, and it's not because of their function, it's because as the master of said society, they would be able to reproduce in peace but in a libertarian society like ours, no fucking women would waste their eggs on such pitiful excuse of a male
thats my point bro, but unfortunately laissez faire multi cultural polices have their downsides irrespective of mating. there's no gene passing on if your society collapses as a result of cultural infighting, extreme economic inequality, mass inceldom and no its not a cope for pointing these things out, if anything its maladaptive to deny them in the long term

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad
Yes but how is that a " win " for incels ? A multi ethnical society imply more ressources and a better economical status quo. This is the force driven by multi ethnical society : economics. Also politics are far easier when there are minorities to put all blames on and to purge in case of serious loss. This is also the reason that nearly all superpowers throughout history adopted humans from all ethnical backgrounds. Being an ethno state is a grave mistake that will put you at risk of getting beaten in the long run by other nations who gave an incentive to prevail to all people and not only one. Napoleon was an italian immigrant yet he still fought for france. And as i said, politics is an incels paradise because it superficially alleviates his condition of not being able to procreate through the natural sexual market and instead give him a new way of being able to reproduce. There is a reason all subhumans hold extreme views on their idealistic societies, and it's not because of their function, it's because as the master of said society, they would be able to reproduce in peace but in a libertarian society like ours, no fucking women would waste their eggs on such pitiful excuse of a male.
How is politics an incels' paradise? The fight for power and dominion over others including resources (women) is a high T, chad trait. It's the sole reasoning behind war. Religion and all the other shit are merely coverups for what's really going on.

JFL at not caring about the important thing in today's world. Yeah go slay bitches while someone with power recruits someone to kill you and end your entire bloodline.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel, raumDEuter and douche
Ok lol, you don't even understand basic human nature. Yeah if you're openly a nationalist, there may be social consequences.

But it all comes down to one's best interests. Ever heard of the cross-race effect and how you recognize faces that belong to your own racial/ethnic group over another? It's not limited to genetic deadends, nor is it a social construct. We're naturally ingrained to be tribalistic in one way or another (it's inherent in our thinking), and the main determinant has been race since the test of time.

Once again, you don't have to flying swastikas or playing dress up as wizards to be an ethnonationalist. One glance over at Sanjay from India, knowing their shitty (literally) ass culture, religion, and history will subconsciously categorizes him as subhuman and not worthy of your time, respect, or recognition. And you will be opposed to his kind coming over, infiltrating the local gene pool that created you.
I know better about human nature than you, and it's not because u give us an extreme example case of an indian subhuman that it would make your point valid.
Also, you 4chan fags are hilarious putting out some pseudo science like " muh muh cross race facial recognition " like yeah you absolute buffoon, u can recognize if someone is a nigga or asian that's called genetics.
As i said, ethnostate is an extreme idea who would never work because 1. None of you niggas are 100% racial purity of one ethnicity, ur all amerimuts who cope with muh white people while being brown yourself and 2. It would give no actual incentive to go forward for said race. I mean look at urself, u r probably fuming when u see a nigger fucking a white woman ? See that ? That's actually a nice way for u to stop rotting and try to be more useful to society. Right now u r trying to brainstorm about a better society, even if u fail at it, in this sense u r actually motivated to enhance society. In an ethno state u wouldnt be because u wouldnt have anything to prove.

Also i would like to demand from you guys to give me a clear example of a long lasting ethno state throughout history. Spoiler there is none. Yes humans are tribalistic, but ABSOLUTELY NOT BECAUSE OF RACES just look at Roman Law prior to it becoming a multi cultural mediterrannean trade hub for example. It was created not for the race but for the family and class. Just a small history lesson : there were patricians and plebeians, the high class vs the low class. They werent allowed to marry at first but then laws became lenient and it was allowed. These laws were not made to not mix up race, INSTEAD IT WAS MADE TO ASSURE THE INTEGRITY OF EACH ECONOMIC HERITAGE.
There was NEVER Ever working laws to prevent race mixing that worked. HUMANS LIKE TO FUCK, and even if they race mix they tend to make clans between each other of different race. That is also why no european is 100 percent celtic, narbo, aryan or whatever the fuck u r romanticizing. We mixed, and pretty hard at that. Inceldom is not caused by different races society but by virtual networks that gives no way for those who fall short on looks to procreate.

How is politics an incels' paradise? The fight for power and dominion over others including resources (women) is a high T, chad trait. It's the sole reasoning behind war. Religion and all the other shit are merely coverups for what's really going on.

JFL at not caring about the important thing in today's world. Yeah go slay bitches while someone with power recruits someone to kill you and end your entire bloodline.
Yes, politics NOWADAYS are an incel trait because u retards don't do anything but have severe retarded views. There is no act, only theorization of possibilities, and pretty bad ones at that. Also as i said, while u brain storm about how to dominate said society, chad is dominating it without trying, that is why i said that it is indeed an incel trait.

a short term solution sure

thats my point bro, but unfortunately laissez faire multi cultural polices have their downsides irrespective of mating. there's no gene passing on if your society collapses as a result of cultural infighting, extreme economic inequality, mass inceldom and no its not a cope for pointing these things out, if anything its maladaptive to deny them in the long term
Bro even if there is a fucking nuclear fallout new vegas, genes will get passed on. Thats just they way of life. The reason why so women refuse to have children is because of ultra capitalistic features that gives everything to the rich and gives nothing to the poor. The cultural infighting are mostly non existent apart from the usual israeli media diverting attention. I agree with most of what you said, but an ethno state is absokutely not the solution to this problem, or any of that matter tbh that theory is straight up retarded

NATIONALISM IS COPE FAGGOTS, SEEK FINACIAL FREEDOM INSTEAD AND U WILL THANK ME LATER

I know better about human nature than you, and it's not because u give us an extreme example case of an indian subhuman that it would make your point valid.
Also, you 4chan fags are hilarious putting out some pseudo science like " muh muh cross race facial recognition " like yeah you absolute buffoon, u can recognize if someone is a nigga or asian that's called genetics.
As i said, ethnostate is an extreme idea who would never work because 1. None of you niggas are 100% racial purity of one ethnicity, ur all amerimuts who cope with muh white people while being brown yourself and 2. It would give no actual incentive to go forward for said race. I mean look at urself, u r probably fuming when u see a nigger fucking a white woman ? See that ? That's actually a nice way for u to stop rotting and try to be more useful to society. Right now u r trying to brainstorm about a better society, even if u fail at it, in this sense u r actually motivated to enhance society. In an ethno state u wouldnt be because u wouldnt have anything to prove.

Also i would like to demand from you guys to give me a clear example of a long lasting ethno state throughout history. Spoiler there is none. Yes humans are tribalistic, but ABSOLUTELY NOT BECAUSE OF RACES just look at Roman Law prior to it becoming a multi cultural mediterrannean trade hub for example. It was created not for the race but for the family and class. Just a small history lesson : there were patricians and plebeians, the high class vs the low class. They werent allowed to marry at first but then laws became lenient and it was allowed. These laws were not made to not mix up race, INSTEAD IT WAS MADE TO ASSURE THE INTEGRITY OF EACH ECONOMIC HERITAGE.
There was NEVER Ever working laws to prevent race mixing that worked. HUMANS LIKE TO FUCK, and even if they race mix they tend to make clans between each other of different race. That is also why no european is 100 percent celtic, narbo, aryan or whatever the fuck u r romanticizing. We mixed, and pretty hard at that. Inceldom is not caused by different races society but by virtual networks that gives no way for those who fall short on looks to procreate.
Leave the emotions out of your arguments, you sound like a foid and it's not helping you. And yes, I know that no humans are "pure." When did I ever accentuate that? Every ethnic group is a population and mixture of groups of the past, hence the varying Y + MTdna haplogroups within a population. What difference does that make? You're still the closest to the people who are made up of those same people of the past. And never have we had this scale of multiculturalism EVER in human history, so once again, you're speculating how things will work.

Also, the cross-race effect was an analogy for how we subconsciously trust/are inherently biased towards our own in-group than the latter. Which means that race is a core component of conception and experiences, just as ethnonationalism ties these core components of race to the "nation."

You all have these false presumptions as we live in the most peaceful time of human history.

You will CLEARLY understand the role of race in times of war or when/if we return to a state of nature. Survival always comes before reproduction. A lioness will leave behind her sick cub(s) when it starts threatening the movement and future of their pride.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel and raumDEuter
I agree with most of what you said, but an ethno state is absokutely not the solution to this problem, or any of that matter tbh that theory is straight up retarded
I think youre an immigrant or a 2nd/3rd generation so have some bias clouding your judgement, but an ethno state isnt a solution its just a restrictive means to prevent your bloodline from dying out (societal collapse), denying the biological reality of population genetics by strawmanning that europeans arent all 100% proto italic celtic isnt a valid argument; its like saying youre unable to quantify purple bc pink exists

The free market/financial freedom isn't the solution to this problem neither, if anything it makes it worse (a cope)

Have fun in your liberalised, brazillian hell hole though

• +1
Reactions: Alt
idk why I tried to educate these low rep frustrated gaycels feigning intelligence but running away screaming " u will see i'm right " after being proven wrong

have fun being shoved into lockers tomorrow you disgusting scrawny looking subhumans, u will talk about ur ethno state to chad while he cums in ur crush's pussy i'm sure

idk why I tried to educate these low rep frustrated gaycels feigning intelligence but running away screaming " u will see i'm right " after being proven wrong View attachment 2859077
have fun being shoved into lockers tomorrow you disgusting scrawny looking subhumans, u will talk about ur ethno state to chad while he cums in ur crush's pussy i'm sure View attachment 2859081
Yeah keep blabbering on behind the safety of your device. You know you have nothing to do respond with, so you choose insults like a gigantic dweeb.

I would put a bullet in your stinky, French skull

Yeah keep blabbering on behind the safety of your device. You know you have nothing to do respond with, so you choose insults like a gigantic dweeb.

I would put a bullet in your stinky, French skull
keep malding amerimutt, your sister comes to me when she wants to feel special

idk why I tried to educate these low rep frustrated gaycels feigning intelligence but running away screaming " u will see i'm right " after being proven wrong View attachment 2859077
have fun being shoved into lockers tomorrow you disgusting scrawny looking subhumans, u will talk about ur ethno state to chad while he cums in ur crush's pussy i'm sure View attachment 2859081
so emotional lol

so emotional lol
" If i repeat a word and try to make my opponent appear like a foid i'll win the debate "
4055869 1712448247672

Time to go back on pol fellow autist, you are not intelligent enough to be here nor are you pretty enough:feelskek:

Nationalistic thinking is not inherently dangerous. Only if you are inherently a subhuman. Simple concept.

"OH NO NATIONALISM BECAUSE IT IS DANGEROUS" : low iq kys subhuman

Low IQ:
View attachment 2858852
Incel subhuman trait : knowing what nationalism means or even caring about it

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
" If i repeat a word and try to make my opponent appear like a foid i'll win the debate " View attachment 2859967

Time to go back on pol fellow autist, you are not intelligent enough to be here nor are you pretty enough:feelskek:
not an argument
and neither was this

keep resorting to ad hominems though

not an argument

and neither was this

keep resorting to ad hominems though
TIme to sleep amerimutt, the ethnostate can wait until you get your colo rectal cancer diagnosed:oops: