Natty gymmaxing is a cope stop wasting your money

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Yes gym body is a halo but a natty twink ripped body ain’t anything special

You will never be big and lean as a natty you can either be lean (and twink in a shirt) or big but high bf

Twink lean body isn’t a halo . If you’re already good looking you’d do good with or without six pack … abs and little bit of mass won’t make a diff at all

Cheapest gyms where I live cost $35/mo and they’re packed like sardines youd spend 70-80% of your time waiting for equipments + they’re full of Indians who don’t even use deodorant

Decent bigger gyms cost like $90/mo

Stop wasting your money and time and use it for something better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, ElTruecel and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
should i start anabolic steroids and other roids at 15?

• JFL
Reactions: vilemaxx
should i start anabolic steroids and other roids at 15?
Idk much about roids ask someone more knowledgeable but 15 seems to young to roid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: wombleboy12, drimprovement, aleksander and 4 others
Shit thread. @julianchicago and i followed @Orc training and diet plan and made crazy gains. 40 push ups every other day.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Magnum Opus
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 7580
Shit thread. @julianchicago and i followed @Orc training and diet plan and made crazy gains. 40 push ups every other day.
Genetics are the only thing that matter. If you can't build a big body from easy workouts, you have klinefelters, so sorry.
Muh Range of Motion this muh train to RPE 9 each set that, stop the copings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meister!, PrimoMaxxer and Deleted member 39692
What’s the point of OP? U just telling us to roid?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: user123456, Deleted member 39692 and LooksThinker
No you will mess up your growth spurt if I were you I would avoid lifting altogether for a couple years
igf or death at my 5´4 anywaws.

Genetics are the only thing that matter. If you can't build a big body from easy workouts, you have klinefelters, so sorry.
This is true though. I know a guy that does 100 push ups almost daily but no gains… So sad

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
theres like a thread on this every 2 days

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, SoundnVision and LooksThinker
I’m not saying don’t take hgh to help growth spurt but lifting in itself will stop you growing
speudo science jfl :lul: I will keep growing unless i do some fucking 100kg squats.

What’s the point of OP? U just telling us to roid?
too many side effects .. only roid if you know what you’re doing I guess

My point is don’t expect to get big and lean as a natty . Natty lifting won’t improve your smv

too many side effects .. only roid if you know what you’re doing I guess

My point is don’t expect to get big and lean as a natty . Natty lifting won’t improve your smv
cope

• Hmm...
No you will mess up your growth spurt if I were you I would avoid lifting altogether for a couple years
You can start natty lifting at 15.

I haven’t been to a gym in 2 months but I’m lean with some muscle and I get slightly more matches without a shirtless pics . Girls don’t care

Not me but I have a similar body
IMG 6785

Smile pics >>> shirtless

Invest in your smile instead

• Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
I haven’t been to a gym in 2 months but I’m lean with some muscle and I get slightly more matches without a shirtless pics . Girls don’t care

Not me but I have similar body View attachment 2660506

Smile pics >>> shirtless

Invest in your smile instead
to be fair, girls won't care when you look like that.

• +1
but plenty of others get more matches with a shirt pic if they have great physique

• So Sad
I have different experience i pay 40€ a month and its not full usually 10-15 people at once which some are in cardio and female and male is split sometimes the females still come to male side of the gym (female side is not accessable to males) i also have a app that shows how many are currently in the gym so i can avoid peak hours i always was kinda scared of the gym but its mostly older dudes there and the younger ones are not really moggers at all i would definetly recommend to go more expensive gym im sure if i went to 15€ a month gym that i would experience the same as you a full gym with probably low class ethnics

• +1
lmao you can build a descent physique in a year. If you cant build a decent physique natty your doomed even if on steroids

• +1
  • JFL
Gymmaxxing is a cope
skeleton is law

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull and LooksThinker
Says everyone with shit genetics

I have a free gym in my apartment. Usually I'm alone there or there is only 1 other person. Gym is good for health and good for self defense, tho I don't think I will get into a self defense situation. It also makes me look better and although a natty ripped body probably won't make a big difference, it's still better than being untrained. Also strength helps in daily life.

Yes gym body is a halo but a natty twink ripped body ain’t anything special

You will never be big and lean as a natty you can either be lean (and twink in a shirt) or big but high bf

Twink lean body isn’t a halo . If you’re already good looking you’d do good with or without six pack … abs and little bit of mass won’t make a diff at all

Cheapest gyms where I live cost $35/mo and they’re packed like sardines youd spend 70-80% of your time waiting for equipments + they’re full of Indians who don’t even use deodorant

Decent bigger gyms cost like $90/mo

Stop wasting your money and time and use it for something better
dumbass nigga just doesnt want to the gym. Bitch boy

i'm a sarm goblin at 14
i want the easy way cause i am a pussy
can not bother working out for years, i want to framemog at 16

How do you resist the urge to rope at 5'4 15 im like 5'8 5'9 at 15 and it's so fucking brutal

it's over for us
i'm around 5'9 5'10 and i fraud 6'
turning 15 soon.. gonna rope.

JFL

This is true though. I know a guy that does 100 push ups almost daily but no gains… So sad
Why would you?
100 is nothing it takes a couple of minutes, I used to do 700 a day and felt lazy tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
tren is cheaper than whey now.

Engaging in "natty gymmaxing" is a futile coping mechanism. Investing money in natural bodybuilding without resorting to enhancements is deemed pointless. Save your resources for meaningful pursuits.