Natural lifting take’s long to achieve a good physique

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
IMG 7667

While Natural lifting isn’t game over, it is simply about patience, this here is Omar Isuf who is 5”9 tall and took around 9-12 year’s to achieve this physique.

Now if you was 5”10 or taller the chance you even get to that physique is much harder because you need more muscle to look better especially if your frame is not great. What’s harder is getting this physique and maintaining a low body fat like Omar has for a few month’s before going back to normal body fat levels.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
2 years with good genetics

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
jfl at natties

and if you have trash frame/proportions like me, you'll never make it no matter how many years you lift for

and if you have trash frame/proportions like me, you'll never make it no matter how many years you lift for
I missed the part where that's my problem.

Anyways yeah your right.

didn't u say u have good frame with big ribcage, what ruins your proprtions?

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin
jfl at natties
i wonder if i should try getting prescribed TRT and blast and cruise. will probably never have kids though. my friend got offered test for his gyno (beyond regarded doctor):lul:

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
It takes around 5-6 years for a good physique. After year 8 it's unlikely to make any significant gains even if you work out for decades, unless you start juicing.

Natural physique been training for 5 years
IMG 20240418 010924

i wonder if i should try getting prescribed TRT and blast and cruise. will probably never have kids though. my friend got offered test for his gyno (beyond regarded doctor):lul:
You will never pass off your dna to continue the bloodline if u hope on test.

It takes around 5-6 years for a good physique. After year 8 it's unlikely to make any significant gains even if you work out for decades, unless you start juicing.
ehh, id say 3-4 years tbh if ur doing everything right

nice try

this is a picture of zyzz
yeah, also i don't believe in cheat meals, they can seriously hinder your diet goals or maintaing a lean phyisque.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek