Nausea from melanotan 2

Kreatophagia

Kreatophagia

Verified glowie
Thought I would be fine upping my dosage to 400mcg. I guess I have to go up in smaller increments.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
enjoy cancer

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
MT2 is not safe to use. Throw that shit away

It is melanocyte stimulating and will cause new mole growth and cellular changes to existing moles. Rapid melanocytic growth (i.e hyperplasia) or just stimulating growth of anything in the body is a prime way to facilitate a rogue cell becoming cancerous.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and FacialStructure404
take a antihistamine before

It is melanocyte stimulating and will cause new mole growth and cellular changes to existing moles. Rapid melanocytic growth (i.e hyperplasia) or just stimulating growth of anything in the body is a prime way to facilitate a rogue cell becoming cancerous.
I know lots of people that have taken it, the only ones that got new moles weren't going into the sun at all. Most of the serious MT2 cases are bullshit, for example, the obese woman who died from heart failure or the woman that was hospitalized for melanoma and decided to use MT2 and go into the sun.

The cancer risk is offset by the fact that you have to spend less time in the sun to tan when using MT2. It also improves insulin sensitivity, increases libido, and suppresses appetite.
take a antihistamine before
Any specific one that you would recommend?

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I know lots of people that have taken it, the only ones that got new moles weren't going into the sun at all. Most of the serious MT2 cases are bullshit, for example, the obese woman who died from heart failure or the woman that was hospitalized for melanoma and decided to use MT2 and go into the sun.

The cancer risk is offset by the fact that you have to spend less time in the sun to tan when using MT2. It also improves insulin sensitivity, increases libido, and suppresses appetite.

Any specific one that you would recommend?

You don’t have to justify anything to me. Go ahead and inject it then nigga. Suit yourself. Your body is your own laboratory experiment.

The cancer risk isn’t offset by anything either because you are not mandated to go out in the sun to tan, therefore reducing tanning time still has nothing to do with its inherent cancer inducing property.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Love me MT2. Only side I got from it was flushing of my face and body. Turned me red as hell

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia
You don’t have to justify anything to me. Go ahead and inject it then nigga. Suit yourself. Your body is your own laboratory experiment.

The cancer risk isn’t offset by anything either because you are not mandated to go out in the sun to tan, therefore reducing tanning time still has nothing to do with its inherent cancer inducing property.
I meant that you would be exposed to less UVA/UVB/UVC than if you were to tan without MT2.