Near 18 Zoomers are FUCKED (Canadacels)

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
Not leaking province but housing/rent here is fucking bad, so is the cost of living. Groceries are expensive asf too and most goods you need to survive on top of the fact that housing will rape your salary.

AND ON TOP OF THAT, getting a job here is hard as fuck cause they would rather hire immigrants, and I'm talking bottom bucket shit too, like fucking Mcdonalds, Walmart, Co-op, those kinda jobs. Ive applied to at least like 30 last year and only got 1 back which I couldn't even take, and I applied to 12 a few weeks ago and already got 5 rejections.

Its looking giga over for a lot of uni majors too jobwise, this entire city is fucked, and its probably the same countrywide, fuck Truedea and the middle-aged roastie foids that voted him in cause he was good-looking JFL. I need to move but idk where, America seems kinda cucked so far but I'm open to suggestions, places with a good economy and job prospects that isn't in the middle of fucking no where

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Not leaking province but housing/rent here is fucking bad, so is the cost of living. Groceries are expensive asf too and most goods you need to survive on top of the fact that housing will rape your salary.

AND ON TOP OF THAT, getting a job here is hard as fuck cause they would rather hire immigrants, and I'm talking bottom bucket shit too, like fucking Mcdonalds, Walmart, Co-op, those kinda jobs. Ive applied to at least like 30 last year and only got 1 back which I couldn't even take, and I applied to 12 a few weeks ago and already got 5 rejections.

Its looking giga over for a lot of uni majors too jobwise, this entire city is fucked, and its probably the same countrywide, fuck Truedea and the middle-aged roastie foids that voted him in cause he was good-looking JFL. I need to move but idk where, America seems kinda cucked so far but I'm open to suggestions, places with a good economy and job prospects that isn't in the middle of fucking no where

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
so what are u gonna do about it?

Being a wageslave sucks indeed. Glad I no longer am one.

this applies to america too

Being a wageslave sucks indeed. Glad I no longer am one.
I cant even wageslave, nobody is hiring :feelswhy: if my parents were kicking me out at 18 id literally be homeless

while u apply to 2, pajeet applies to 200
Pajeet will get the job as they would rather hire immigrants who can barely speak a lick of english to do bottom tier wagecuck jobs so they can bully them around with hours