Nearly 30% of men are incels (source inside)

Over

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Mouse utopia

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I'd like to see a stat on "share of men at 30 who report no sex vs. women".

Tinder Tinder Tinder

Tinder was released 2012

Look at the point where the blue line starts to rocket sky-high

It's over and it's going to continue to be more and more over.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 8 others
The reas on why the girl celibacy number is so high (not as high as males)
Is because they no longer need to have sex,they get validation,attention,money just for existing and have the ability to hold out for a chadlite rather then in the past where they had to actually have sex in order to getbe free shit.

Still you'd probably be an incel even in 1989.

The number is probably higher for males but they were asked in public groups so all the recessed jawcels just lied and said they were slayers.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Extra Chromosome
Tinder Tinder Tinder

Tinder was released 2012

It cannot be overstated how badly tinder fucked things up for average and below average men.

I fucking guarantee that 80% of today's incels would have been just fine had they been born 15 years earlier.
The reas on why the girl celibacy number is so high (not as high as males)
Is because they no longer need to have sex,they get validation,attention,money just for existing and have the ability to hold out for a chadlite rather then in the past where they had to actually have sex in order to getbe free shit.

Still you'd probably be an incel even in 1989.

The number is probably higher for males but they were asked in public groups so all the recessed jawcels just lied and said they were slayers.
Agree with the first part of your post. But I highly doubt that most of the incel community would be incel had they all been born 15-20 years earlier. In that case, most of today's incel community would probably be married or have a long term GF by now.

But because most people here were born in the 90s or later they struggle like hell. There are admittedly people here in the incel community that really have no business struggling with women because they're above average. But because they're not quite Chadlite and/or are a bit socially awkward, they post in the incelosphere. These people wouldn't have problems if it was 1989.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
let natural selection work, incels should die out

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and CupOfCoffee
Tinder Tinder Tinder

Tinder was released 2012

Kill jews

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
80/20 theory proven again

Its more like 90/10 now. I really believe that from what im seeing around me irl
No tbh you making things complicated tbh

When you enter class that have 10 men mostly women will be attracted to 2 or 3 of the 10 the rest of the guys are invisible that’s from what I see

I feel like there will be mass male extinction guys who are sub 5 will never pass their genes and that’s like 70-80% of male population. And 200 years from now the world would have a lot of chads because our genes will be gone

No tbh you making things complicated tbh

When you enter class that have 10 men mostly women will be attracted to 2 or 3 of the 10 the rest of the guys are invisible that’s from what I see

I feel like there will be mass male extinction guys who are sub 5 will never pass their genes and that’s like 70-80% of male population. And 200 years from now the world would have a lot of chads because our genes will be gone

I get what you tryna say man but I have a lot of dudes in class some even high tier normies and they cant even get a bitch goes to show that these studies that show online dating is now going to be the #1 way to meet a (sex)partner is a real thing. I mean why would a bitch tryna pursue a dude in my class when she could swipe left 50 times on tinder and match and fuck a chad. It's over for normies 2019 and beyond. This I know becouse all my friends are normies and high tier normies. Getting a bitch throu social circle is dying out its all going online bro look it up

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and mido the slayer
I bet it’s way more than what they estimate tbh

• +1
I get what you tryna say man but I have a lot of dudes in class some even high tier normies and they cant even get a bitch goes to show that these studies that show online dating is now going to be the #1 way to meet a (sex)partner is a real thing. I mean why would a bitch tryna pursue a dude in my class when she could swipe left 50 times on tinder and match and fuck a chad. It's over for normies 2019 and beyond. This I know becouse all my friends are normies and high tier normies. Getting a bitch throu social circle is dying out its all going online bro look it up
Kinda agree tbh but we are talking IRL (in real life)
You need to be at least chadlite to attract women
If you watch faceandlms he mentioned that in order to be viewed as attractive you need to be at least 6.5 or 7/10

• +1
let natural selection work, incels should die out

ugly people will always live on, in many sense from pslers who have tons of surgeries. your children will become the next generation of pain and suffering due to bad genetics until they can fix themselves up, but never the sperm in their balls. unless you have daughters jfl

Kinda agree tbh but we are talking IRL (in real life)
You need to be at least chadlite to attract women
If you watch faceandlms he mentioned that in order to be viewed as attractive you need to be at least 6.5 or 7/10

real talk

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
t. ry osrs
> /s

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Insomniac