Nearly everyone thinks they can fight but can't

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
One of the most amusing things to me about this modern society is how everyone thinks they can fight when they have zero experience living such docile lives. I can tell you for a fact that anyone who's never been hit in their life doesn't even have the proper fight or flight response within them. Someone who gets hit for the first time will be so in shock at what it feels like to experience this sudden pain, dizziness, and ringing. They'll basically freeze up and cower in fear hoping that the attacker shows mercy and stops. There is a very true saying "the smallest dog barks the loudest." Anyone who runs their mouth and crosses certain boundaries (ie threatening family) is giving away the fact they can't fight, because a person who's actually been hit in their life just knows never to say certain things.

Its very common behavior for someone that runs their mouth/wrongs someone to essentially start a fight, but when they get destroyed they go crying to the police. They ask for violence, but when they get it they completely embarrass themselves and expose their complete incapacity for it. Then they further strip themselves of all dignity by shamelessly getting law enforcement involved.

Hardly anyone is actually capable of fighting, and men incapable of violence are not real men. The lack of self-awareness and delusion that the masses possess is honestly astounding. Let me remind you that violence has always been the deciding force in nature and weak men deserve all the shit they suffer. Violence will ALWAYS be the ultimate attraction trigger for women, no matter how much nice, weak men want to cry about it and pretend it isn't so. It commands a level of deep respect that nothing else can.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, forevergymcelling, InnerVoid and 3 others
Only faggots attack an unarmed man with weapons. JFL the subhuman needed a bottle and a suckerpunch to do the tallfag in.

• +1
Reactions: arterials, Deleted member 39692, overtier1011 and 1 other person
People that are the loudest are more likely better fighters

Only faggots attack an unarmed man with weapons. JFL the subhuman needed a bottle and a suckerpunch to do the tallfag in.
lmao "subhuman" you niggas just say anything

Last time I fought was probably like last summer so yeah I can fight!

no way anyone would survive that irl

just be jacked strong af and skilled in mmma and firearms.

be a sheathed sword, ready to draw at any moment.

Last time I fought was probably like last summer so yeah I can fight!

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and wsada
I don't ever pursue confrontation. I always hide and make myself small at all times. Tbh it's a better life than being confrontational and throwing myself out in the open like a naked woman to be raped by anyone.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and bloomercel
Fuck talking nigger. Let’s meet up and fight
Don’t be so mad because you’re short.

I’m tall and i know i can lose a fight to any shorter person if he/she has a knife or a gun, or has a good background in professional fighting.

I still think fighting is retarded, you just need to carry a revolver with you wherever you go and the world is under your command, nobody (unless more armed than you) will do anything to you.

• +1
Reactions: g0op
What do you mean exactly by “can fight”? Most of the bar and street fights I’ve seen the guys had a reasonable but basic sense of throwing punches and fighting, they would easily mog the retarded world star hood fights

i always run away from fights