Neck training causes sleep apnea

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
I was looking to incorporate neck training into my gym routine once I start working out again, but I found out it can cause full blown sleep apnea

This happens in people (regardless of gender) who have thick neck and all that extra tissue is pressing on airways

This can happen by holding too much fat or muscle and is common occurrence in wresttlers and body builders

Just make sure your neck isn't thicker than 17 inches and you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, rooman, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Yeah it can definetly happen. That's why I try to focus much more on my back than my front muscles. So far so good

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
good thing pencil necks are both elegant and high class (hc)

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Yeah it can definetly happen. That's why I try to focus much more on my back than my front muscles. So far so good
I'm like wondering should I even directly train neck now since I plan to use PEDs later and they will definitely increase my neck size

no you just need to stretch out

do wrestlers get sleep apea

is this kitigated if ur forward grown

I was looking to incorporate neck training into my gym routine once I start working out again, but I found out it can cause full blown sleep apnea

This happens in people (regardless of gender) who have thick neck and all that extra tissue is pressing on airways

This can happen by holding too much fat or muscle and is common occurrence in wresttlers and body builders

Just make sure your neck isn't thicker than 17 inches and you'll be fine
If you were born with a twig as your neck, then I'm sorry to announce that you're going to die with it. Keep adding plates on it though.

If you were born with a twig as your neck, then I'm sorry to announce that you're going to die with it. Keep adding plates on it though.
I will thanks

genuinely over if u haev to train neck

Pretty sure it happens mainly when you train the back of your neck, hence I only ever do lateral neck flexes. The width is what you want mainly anyway.

neck training is an incel trait

Pretty sure it happens mainly when you train the back of your neck, hence I only ever do lateral neck flexes. The width is what you want mainly anyway.
i wamt to traim the back like guts its aesthetic af

do wrestlers get sleep apea
I have it from wrestling, I never directly trained my neck too, but my neck is too big for my body. Sleep apnea isn't so bad if you know you have it though, it's the period you go with super fucked sleep and feeling drained 24/7, that's the worst. Positive is making others aware of sleep apnea and watching their lives change for the better.

But I guess to @Alexanderr point, I was technically only training one side of the neck, so w/e side is being stressed when someone is pulling your head down, first thing you learn is keeping your head up, that's where the resistance training comes from.