Gold
Ask me random questions so I can escape greyceldom

Help a brother out please

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu, nathan and n9wiff
YOU GAY?

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
Do you think if Jordan Barret was to run on the streets half naked people would mind? He has maxilla.

?

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
Do you think if Jordan Barret was to run on the streets half naked people would mind? He has maxilla.

?
Half naked so just shirtless?

I doubt anyone would care

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu and n9wiff
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, otal_duu, n9wiff and 1 other person
6'5 htn and lean maxxing atm. You can see my face in my profile pic but watch out, these sunglasses are mogging

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and ilovetakis
6'5 htn and lean maxxing atm. You can see my face in my profile pic but watch out, these sunglasses are mogging
Yea I'm not really into beastiality

Sorry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: otal_duu, n9wiff and FloppaFlops
How much do you think Jordan Baretts toenails are worth? Do you think people will buy it because he has maxilla?

• Hmm...
How much do you think Jordan Baretts toenails are worth? Do you think people will buy it because he has maxilla?
I'm sure some guys on this site would pay a pretty penny for them

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and FloppaFlops
what do u think about women

• +1
Do you think Jordan Barrets farts smell? I think they smell like jasmine flowers considering his maxilla, thoughts?

Do you think Jordan Barrets farts smell? I think they smell like jasmine flowers considering his maxilla, thoughts?
Bro is really testing my patience with these

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
last date I went on she said I wasn't talking enough when I was literally having conversation the whole time, either she just didn't care or she just didn't care I know Chad wouldn't have to had said shit and she wouldv'e drove him to her place for sex.

how do you feel about that because thats the reality for me.

• So Sad
Ask me random questions so I can escape greyceldom

Help a brother out please
Would you rather turn into Chad and have 50mil in the bank right now but yo mom gets violently raped by 68 BBC's or would you rather be a virgin, KHHV for life.

• WTF
last date I went on she said I wasn't talking enough when I was literally having conversation the whole time, either she just didn't care or she just didn't care I know Chad wouldn't have to had said shit and she wouldv'e drove him to her place for sex.

Sad
Better luck next time

Would you rather turn into Chad and have 50mil in the bank right now but yo mom gets violently raped by 68 BBC's or would you rather be a virgin, KHHV for life.
Virgin brah

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Sixdaysinfallujah66

just joke around and say whatever comes to my mind laughingly. If say vague shit that she always here her brain will be on autopilot mode. Also how high do u rate yourself

• +1
just joke around and say whatever comes to my mind laughingly. If say vague shit that she always here her brain will be on autopilot mode. Also how high do u rate yourself
I'm a bloated PSL god nigga

my life sucks

• So Sad
btw just forewarning but you won’t get your blue name right away , it’ll take about 15-30 mins

• +1
btw just forewarning but you won’t get your blue name right away , it’ll take about 15-30 mins
Yea I've been on this site before, thanks anyways

• +1
Reactions: nathan and otal_duu
Idk those guys
Would you rather be with a LTB that's loyal and kind to you or a narcy Stacy who will cheat on you once every two years?

Both lifelong relationships

• +1
Would you rather be with a LTB that's loyal and kind to you or a narcy Stacy who will cheat on you once every two years?

Both lifelong relationships
Once every 2 years to give my children elite genetics?

Not a bad offer

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
would you rather reincarnate as a very rich subhuman who can get money for top tier surgeries or stay as you are now

• +1