Need Advice: How to Lie to Normies?

wadsef

wadsef

Iron
TLDR: I want to lie and hide my power level around normies, but I compulsively give them bp advice that gets me shunned. Need help building contempt for normies that will help me lie to them.

I have a few sub-5 and borderline normie friends that are brutally unaware. They're constantly complaining to me about their failed exploits with women, and they regularly attempt to sucker me into conversations about 'game' tactics and other shit like that.

I genuinely want the best for them (and maybe I have some low impulse control), so I can't help but respond to their complaining by telling them to look better and try to fuck immediately. The only viable tactic to get relationships in 2023 is to looksmax (hard) and hope she mistakes you for a chad long enough to fuck. Trying to explain the 2023 meta, even in a neutral and 'matter-of-fact' way, to normies gets me in arguments and ostracized.

Similar episodes of denial, cope, and ostracization happen when they inquire about my recent and noticeable hard/soft looksmaxxes-- all of which have dramatically improved my prospects and treatment by others jfl.

I have concluded that I must lie, hide my power level, and echo normie cliches. For every looksmaxx, I should have prepared an equivalent gaslight.
However, maintaining the facade is exhausting and I need help. Thoughts?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, angelo, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
BECOME A POWERFUL PERSON! :feelsmage:

This is the biggest reason why I don't really believe the blackpill will become mainstream. Maybe autismo BP terms will enter the mainstream lingo but rarely will anyone want to admit their looks are the problem. Most normies think they're a HTN minimum which is somewhat proven by the flood of greycels asking things like "I'm currently MTN-HTN, advice on how to reach chad?" when the attached pics are LTN or MTN at max.

Keep the BP to yourself for now and use it to better yourself. Set yourself as an example. If your friends want to follow then you can decide if you want to take them under your wing or not. Schizo ramblings aren't much to normies without seeing something work firsthand to sell them on the idea.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, JovenCansao, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
This is the biggest reason why I don't really believe the blackpill will become mainstream. Maybe autismo BP terms will enter the mainstream lingo but rarely will anyone want to admit their looks are the problem. Most normies think they're a HTN minimum which is somewhat proven by the flood of greycels asking things like "I'm currently MTN-HTN, advice on how to reach chad?" when the attached pics are LTN or MTN at max.

Keep the BP to yourself for now and use it to better yourself. Set yourself as an example. If your friends want to follow then you can decide if you want to take them under your wing or not. Schizo ramblings aren't much to normies without seeing something work firsthand to sell them on the idea.
wouldnt they develop bdd though?

Tell them about this "Hamza" guy, bit unknown but, he makes good videos on this.

• JFL
Reactions: PashtunMogger
wouldnt they develop bdd though?
The black pill helped as much as it did screw around with my body image issues funnily enough. On one hand it shoved all my failos into my face with no way of ignoring them but it also gave me a set goal on what to work on. With something finally pinpointed I'll know what to work on instead of just having a vague idea that something was wrong as I did prior to the BP.

The possibility of a bdd is still a genuine concern though. I've only ever blackpilled one friend of mine. It's not something you want to dump on someone, especially without a way out for them. Best to just give people suggestions for "improvements" rather than telling them they have failos directly if you want to ease into it. Show them various results of their failos being fixed as a sign of hope.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Lethbridge, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
The black pill helped as much as it did screw around with my body image issues funnily enough. On one hand it shoved all my failos into my face with no way of ignoring them but it also gave me a set goal on what to work on. With something finally pinpointed I'll know what to work on instead of just having a vague idea that something was wrong as I did prior to the BP.

The possibility of a bdd is still a genuine concern though. I've only ever blackpilled one friend of mine. It's not something you want to dump on someone, especially without a way out for them. Best to just give people suggestions for "improvements" rather than telling them they have failos directly if you want to ease into it. Show them various results of their failos being fixed as a sign of hope.
if only many had the mindset of yours in ratings section

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

That might change as more and more guys become sexless. They might actually start swallowing the black-pill

• +1
Reactions: PashtunMogger, humanoidsub7 and WanderingBurro
That might change as more and more guys become sexless. They might actually start swallowing the black-pill
A lot of incels would rather wallow and weep in their video games and anime rather than try turning their lives around. Even dead bedroom normies with the false pretense that they'll become likable and attractive if they just lift some weights and put down the cheese burger won't bother even doing that. Convincing anyone to better themselves is one of the hardest things you can do. If they're at the very bottom they usually don't see any point. If they're normies dealing with normie problems like the friendzone they'll think you're schizo and swallow any bluepilled cope they can or maybe go MGTOW.

The incel problem has been a long running one. But the black pill still remains a small corner most people won't touch.

One can only hope subhumans will finally rise.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I try this, but the bi-weekly brain dead 'how did I mess up on this date' or 'will getting a cool car get me more pussy' conversations are draining as fuck.

Gotta patiencemaxx and take acting classes so I can tell them to 'just be yourself' more convincingly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and WanderingBurro
I try this, but the bi-weekly brain dead 'how did I mess up on this date' or 'will getting a cool car get me more pussy' conversations are draining as fuck.

Gotta patiencemaxx and take acting classes so I can tell them to 'just be yourself' more convincingly
I'd give myself a norwood 8 from hair pulling just listening to that nonsense. The amount of copes people will employ to attract women is astonishing. They'll think of absolutely anything except their very own face. "I need fashionable clothes!", "I need a slick cut!", "I need a flashy car!", "oh they're just playing hard to get!", "I just need to approach with confidence!", christ the list goes on and on yet never do they stop to think that the very sight of their face dries up pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: angelo
I'd give myself a norwood 8 from hair pulling just listening to that nonsense. The amount of copes people will employ to attract women is astonishing. They'll think of absolutely anything except their very own face. "I need fashionable clothes!", "I need a slick cut!", "I need a flashy car!", "oh they're just playing hard to get!", "I just need to approach with confidence!", christ the list goes on and on yet never do they stop to think that the very sight of their face dries up pussy.
JFL at you getting pissed of at their copes. Plus who knows who op was interacting with ( age group). It truly plays a crucial role on how they will react to you blackpilling them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro

Seriously are you boring that you cant keep friends attentive unless you talk about sex. Bruh my social conversations revolve around every topic except dating and my friends and I still have fun.

Just switch the topic mate it aint that hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
A lot of incels would rather wallow and weep in their video games and anime rather than try turning their lives around. Even dead bedroom normies with the false pretense that they'll become likable and attractive if they just lift some weights and put down the cheese burger won't bother even doing that. Convincing anyone to better themselves is one of the hardest things you can do. If they're at the very bottom they usually don't see any point. If they're normies dealing with normie problems like the friendzone they'll think you're schizo and swallow any bluepilled cope they can or maybe go MGTOW.

The incel problem has been a long running one. But the black pill still remains a small corner most people won't touch.

One can only hope subhumans will finally rise.
Legit. They still think it's unreal however it's the closest to the truth. Getting blackpilled can either destroy or change the life of someone for good.

• +1
Reactions: PashtunMogger and WanderingBurro