• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
I'm on cycle so I ought try dht for dick gains

Anyone have a source for dht
How bigs your willy

Plus arent you like in your 20s big nigga

Over for growth of shlong ngl
I won't give up

And it'd be mogger to dose before going to a girls house I'd have supreme erectile quality for hours

I could link you one source I know is legit, but DHT is pretty expensive. If you do buy some make sure to practice other PE with it since its apparently a great accessory to that.

Get some Tadalafil too and you'll be mogging.

I won't give up

And it'd be mogger to dose before going to a girls house I'd have supreme erectile quality for hours
Definitely don't do this. Especially if you haven't let it absorb over the course of an hour and thoroughly scrubbed the dried up/absorbed residue off. You could accidentally smear some on her, and then it would fuck her hormones up and/or grow her clit and stuff (check out r/growyourclit to see what I mean - actual freak women who put dht on their clit to grow it).

Just use DHT for growth before night time shower, and tadalafil for hookups.

You could accidentally smear some on her, and then it would fuck her hormones up and/or grow her clit and stuff (check out r/growyourclit to see what I mean - actual freak women who put dht on their clit to grow it).
That's based though. My semen already has toxic properties, this would just add to it. Good idea actually. All bitches I fuck will slowly decay by my rancid seed, like withering flowers...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747