PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
17 and My Job at Subway doesn’t even get me hours anymore what jobs can I do

Im fine with anything just along as it pays good and is reputable

Anyone has any suggestions?

Idk who to tag but spread the word son
@wishIwasSalludon @northern mogger @lemonnz @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, wishIwasSalludon and northern mogger
pls start looking into crypto, the bullrun is soon and it's gonna be the biggest one yet.
AI coins are the new meta, made 10k profit in a week jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ragnar and Axii
pls start looking into crypto, the bullrun is soon and it's gonna be the biggest one yet.
I only have 100 in the bank would that be enough for a decent start and which ones you advise getting

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
in my country u get really well paid for being delivery guy

I only have 100 in the bank would that be enough for a decent start and which ones you advise getting
you can start with 100 but you'll get way less profit than ppl who start with 1k for example.
I can't disclose what coins I'm buying cuz I will get banned from the server If I do, pm me and I'll give you some extra information
also
idgaf I put all my savings into this bullrun so it's either, I'm gonna be rich or I'm gonna be homeless jfl
if you have savings, use them

• +1
Reactions: N1666, AspiringMogger and Axii
How

I'm in this server and the owner is in close contact with AI coins that are still in development, when a coin releases on the market I'm always one of the first buyers together with the whales of the server so the coins immediatly go x5 in the first day. Some coins will get bigger and bigger and I'm gonna hold those so I can atleast get x200 which will put my portefolio on 500k by the end of the bullrun lmao
pm me

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, strawberrymushroom, shieldzz and 2 others
make a new mogwarts

• +1
Reactions: Axii
you can become fysiotherapist in india, they need those there

• +1
Reactions: Axii
DO NOT START UNTIL U HAVE ATLEAST 2k

10k profit from how much?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Ask your manager for more hours

Fuck Subway Ill go to hell before I ask for more hours at that place :feelshmm:
You aren't going to make money any other way

I'm in this server and the owner is in close contact with AI coins that are still in development, when a coin releases on the market I'm always one of the first buyers together with the whales of the server so the coins immediatly go x5 in the first day. Some coins will get bigger and bigger and I'm gonna hold those so I can atleast get x200 which will put my portefolio on 500k by the end of the bullrun lmao
pm me
Whts yo discord

17 and My Job at Subway doesn’t even get me hours anymore what jobs can I do

Im fine with anything just along as it pays good and is reputable

Anyone has any suggestions?

Idk who to tag but spread the word son
@wishIwasSalludon @northern mogger @lemonnz @WishIwasChico
Gambling

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Wtf are AI coins? How tf did u make 10k

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Thousands could even get more if this is for real but to start off with probably a few hundred
if you got that much atleast use 2k to invest in long term AI coins

A coin I scaled 5 days ago just went +80% in an hour and will go x100 by the end of the bullrun lmao
this shit is easy

if you got that much atleast use 2k to invest in long term AI coins
Only if that’ll 2x in a few days. Want some quick gains that I can pull out

Last edited:
A coin I scaled 5 days ago just went +80% in an hour and will go x100 by the end of the bullrun lmao
this shit is easy
U can’t be serious so 1k to 100k

pm me
I know so many people who are in groups like that and then make their own group and charge for a slot. All they do is just copy the calls and claim they have an "insider play", one guy I know irl has made over 60k from joining fees (800 a slot)

I know so many people who are in groups like that and then make their own group and charge for a slot. All they do is just copy the calls and claim they have an "insider play", one guy I know irl has made over 60k from joining fees (800 a slot)
Are they all discord groups

Sounds like a great idea

U can’t be serious so 1k to 100k
yeah in 1 year probably

that's smart ngl

start delivering pizza at the shop in the richest part of your town. you'll make 20/hr easily on weekends.

All these "miracle" ways to make money always come before im old enough to have money to invest, by the time im old enough half the good jobs will be replaced with Ai and ill probably be homeless

Should have been born jewish

what country are you in?

maybe ill just go the mountains and become a priest or something, at least then I wont have to worry about anything else