need help w tinting

D

Deleted member 47263

Bronze
ok so ik tinting eyebrows is 100 iq, wb moustache? im in an area which prefers semi manlets to clean shaven, my hair is black but .. not sure

DO NOT TINT EYEBROWS,i did it one time 2 months ago and istg my eyebrows got less dense, after a month of not tinting they all grew back to normal but make no mistakelong term eyebrow tining will thin them out permanently over time,thin dark eyebrows are fucking pointless

• +1
Reactions: DoII
DO NOT TINT EYEBROWS,i did it one time 2 months ago and istg my eyebrows got less dense, after a month of not tinting they all grew back to normal but make no mistakelong term eyebrow tining will thin them out permanently over time,thin dark eyebrows are fucking pointless
which product

i used the reccomended mens beard dye on my eyebrows and that did the damage,but nearly all dye will weaken hair folicles tho
any alternatives or js cope w less dense eyebrows

any alternatives or js cope w less dense eyebrows
maybe applying minodil with the dye would help tbh,if i were you i would just keep your dense lighter eyebrows, btw i mean after you dye apply minoxdil to eyebrows once a day

maybe applying minodil with the dye would help tbh,if i were you i would just keep your dense lighter eyebrows, btw i mean after you dye apply minoxdil to eyebrows once a day
isnt minoxdil cope? i heard if u stop using it u lose all gains

isnt minoxdil cope? i heard if u stop using it u lose all gains
no its the only thing thats not cope,but yes you will lose gains on the new hairs you gain from it and it will keep your normal hairs from thinning with the dye

no its the only thing thats not cope,but yes you will lose gains on the new hairs you gain from it and it will keep your normal hairs from thinning with the dye
what source 4 monoxdil

what source 4 monoxdil
sons minoxil or rogsine,you can get a 3 month supply on amazon for like 70 euro, if you want you could just take a picture of your eyebrows before tinting and keep an eye the secound you notice thinning buy minoxidil,keep in mind even if you stop using minox later on you will only lose the hairs that were weak or that regrew off minox you wont lose base hairs

Tinting causes blockage of hair follicles and dye in general bad idea