Need help with shampoo

ʾAbū al-Qāsim

ʾAbū al-Qāsim

Iron
Shampoo messes my hair up (dry, no volume, straight, shiny, gay as hell) so I tried cutting it out for a few months and my hair was greasy and smelly during the whole period. In the past few months I have been using it once every three days and it still messes my hair up and on no-shampoo days it smells.

I'm struggling to find anything that has no chemicals and works. Please recommend something. And what about conditioners?

Shampoo messes my hair up (dry, no volume, straight, shiny, gay as hell) so I tried cutting it out for a few months and my hair was greasy and smelly during the whole period. In the past few months I have been using it once every three days and it still messes my hair up and on no-shampoo days it smells.

I'm struggling to find anything that has no chemicals and works. Please recommend something. And what about conditioners?
Try dry shampoo

• +1
Reactions: med
Change you pillow case more often. Wash every other day. Try using Pantene (using drugstore products) amazingly smells good and leaves hair clean and soft