Need help with supplements and vits

shadow109

shadow109

Bronze
Wanna looksmax as an 100% vietnamese 13 year old in year 9 about to start 1&2 bio (high iq grade skipping). Tanner stage 3.8, 5"7', 14% Bodyfat haven't had anyt major growth spurt in 2 months. Current vitamins:
2000 IU Vitamin D3
600mg calcium carbonate
100mg heavy magnesium oxide
15mg zinc citrate
1mg boron (from borax)
2mg copper sulfate pentahydrate
2mg manganese sulfate monohydrate
5 micrograms Vitamin K1

Parents are BluePilled doctors and don't want me blasting tren or relying on vitamins (all of those vitamins are in one D3 supplement)
Anyone got advice for supplements that aren't too expensive for me or hard to get in AUS or will set off alarm bells for my parents (needles, HGH, etc), for maxing out frame and pubertymaxxing. I just need a justifiable reason to take it for my parents that I can lie about (health etc)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmidder, Kebab Master and italiangigaChad
What do your parents even say when you ask them abt anything on this

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
dude, i'm from australia. get a parcel locker at the post office. you can use it to receive parcels for free

• +1
High iq youngcel getting in early

I respect it

Lifting and mk677 if you can get it are all you can do for now with your situation

Proper mouth posture and excess protein. 1.5grams per pound everyday. Don't eat a lot of carbs.

Get a job when you can before you can add anything tbh. Just hit the gym 3x a week and do neck training .

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
And a bone health multivit would be good if they don't wanna buy you a bunch of shit

Calcium with k2 and some minerals or something

Mk677 is an oral HGH booster and your best bet but if ur parents look it up it looks like a sarm and shit

65 a month, or per 2 months if you lower dose.

What do your parents even say when you ask them abt anything on this
Mum doesn’t really care and just got it so I would stop asking. My dad is different he’s more openly Blackpool not around my mum cuz he knows what I mean cuz he wasn’t a chad. But he thinks most vitamins are a scam or dodgy so he’ll only really let me if I have a good reason

I
And a bone health multivit would be good if they don't wanna buy you a bunch of shit

Calcium with k2 and some minerals or something

Mk677 is an oral HGH booster and your best bet but if ur parents look it up it looks like a sarm and shit

65 a month, or per 2 months if you lower dose.
Is mk677 safe? Like apparently it’s classed as a poison
And have you got significant height from only mk677

• JFL
if ur so high iq why dont u make a routine urself

half the people here have brain damage from random looksmaxes

I

Is mk677 safe? Like apparently it’s classed as a poison
And have you got significant height from only mk677
Bruh how is it poison