NEED IMMEDIATE ADVICE ON ACTING NT AND LOW INHIB

vampmaxxer

vampmaxxer

Iron
So, I am going to some girl's (stacylite with makeup) 16 birthday. It's going to be a big party wit around 130 people and music and a Dj and shit. I didn't want to go but I'm forcing myself to go to start rebuilding my social life. I'm currently high inhib and not nt as fuck, and I'm honestly anxious about the event. Any tips on how to normal and fit in at the party and also how to stop being so anxious and negative towards going to it? I DONT WANT TO GO THERE AND ACT AUTISTIC, NOT TALKING TO ANYONE AND SITTING IN THE CORNER:feelswhy::feelswhy::soy:

my biggest problem is being asocial and not talking to people

that is something we should try to improve everyday. what you are doing is like searching "how to have a 6pack" 5 minutes before a pool party.

anyways, drink shots of vodka before you go.

• +1
Reactions: mog222 and Zeta
Drink alcohol and become low inhib

so you either just get drunk as fuck or just force yourself to talk to people which will most likely not be ideal. I recommend getting drunk to become more social and NT

i have never gone to a girls birthday ever

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
that is something we should try to improve everyday. what you are doing is like searching "how to have a 6pack" 5 minutes before a pool party.

anyways, drink shots of vodka before you go.
Drink alcohol and become low inhib
lmao this is the plan so far one of my friends is bringing a bottle of absolut which i will guzzle on

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901 and Zeta
lmao this is the plan so far one of my friends is bringing a bottle of absolut which i will guzzle on
Don’t drink toooo much tho, don’t make a fool of yourself. Good luck brother and keep it cool cuh

So, I am going to some girl's (stacylite with makeup) 16 birthday. It's going to be a big party wit around 130 people and music and a Dj and shit. I didn't want to go but I'm forcing myself to go to start rebuilding my social life. I'm currently high inhib and not nt as fuck, and I'm honestly anxious about the event. Any tips on how to normal and fit in at the party and also how to stop being so anxious and negative towards going to it? I DONT WANT TO GO THERE AND ACT AUTISTIC, NOT TALKING TO ANYONE AND SITTING IN THE CORNER:feelswhy::feelswhy::soy:
you could take phenibut but it can't be mixed with alcohol which you will probably drink.

Pregabalin, gabapentin or phenezline can be used with alcohol i think but you probably don't have access to them

in that case it's probably best to take some stims, you shouldn't drink too much alcohol because you will act like an idiot

Last edited:
Don’t drink toooo much tho, don’t make a fool of yourself. Good luck brother and keep it cool cuh
you could take phenibut but it can't be mixed with alcohol which you will probably drink.

Pregabalin, gabapentin or phenezline can be used with alcohol i think but you probably don't have access to them

in that case it's probably best to take some stims, you shouldn't drink too much alcohol because you will act like an idiot
yea wont be drinking that much since i dont want to act like a reatrd

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
If ur nt enough to get invited then ur prolly fine bro

2-3 shots max for you lil guy will make you semi NT
just play a game there with a squad like beer pong or some shit ez nt and conversation starter

NT subliminal?

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer