Need scientific blackpills

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
I need lots and lots of scientific studies about anything looks/height related for a paper I'm writing. If you know of any particularly eye opening studies please share

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
there is a subreddit full of them

/r/blackpillscience

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
I need lots and lots of scientific studies about anything looks/height related for a paper I'm writing. If you know of any particularly eye opening studies please share
Why?

Water is wet

There's your fucking scientific blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
Why?

Water is wet

There's your fucking scientific blackpill
Some people don't have the life experience to understand it, so they digest it with science.

• +1
Some people don't have the life experience to understand it, so they digest it with science.
What science do you want? lmao. Watch some FaceandLMS or something. "Trying to prove blackpill with science" = ultimate bad cope. Just don't bother; for your own mental health and time.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Chadelite

This is just 15s of duckduckgo buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
u gonna turn that in to ur teacher?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, Patriot and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
are you writing it for uni or something? Or is it a cope, if it is, it's absolute shit cope.

• +1
Writing to his plastic surgeon to get surgery covered by insurance since being being subhuman is like being a black guy in 1860

• +1
Reactions: Patriot and Deleted member 3043
We have day to day experiences that blackpill is the proof. How much of a proof you need more?

Im not linking studies now. But you can search for various tinder experiments done like the pedophile experiment. it should serve as proof.

tell your class about the pitt pill please