Need to lose weight quick for big event

amokzy

amokzy

Ascending
Gonna go to this event and I need to look my best, I'm already pretty lean but I need to lose some more weight quick. My plan rn is 1 week of eating nothing and then 1 meal a day for 1 more week. Does anyone have experience with this and lost lots of weight quickly? Let me know

Focus more on debloating before the event tbh. You can't lose that much weight in a week, maybe a couple lbs if you barely eat anything at all.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Focus more on debloating before the event tbh. You can't lose that much weight in a week, maybe a couple lbs if you barely eat anything at all.
couple lbs is all I need tbh, will focus on debloating too ty. Tbh these days I don't get that much bloat anymore.

drink so much water you feel like you are drowning, then once you are peeing at minimum every hour stop drinking. Your body will flush so hard and you will dry out. Also drop salt and carbs, both promote cell drinking. Water follows Na, and if there is none, there is no water. go carnivore until event. good luck

• +1
Reactions: amokzy
How old, you still growing?

couple lbs is all I need tbh, will focus on debloating too ty. Tbh these days I don't get that much bloat anymore.
Well that's doable with 1000 calorie deficit per day for a week which is pretty easy. Just skip breakfast or something and then eat low calorie food options for the rest of the day. More veggies, less carbs. Low fat options etc

• +1
theres no such thing as quick weight loss

stims or acid

if your starvemaxxing make sure your eating only quality food because that would be a lot of stress on your body plus drink water a lot

• +1