NEET success stories?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Are there any former NEETs on here who changed their life around and got into a well paying job?

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
I wasn't a NEET but I was a poorcel working minimum wage until I got into an apprenticeship with a top financial services firm and I'm making decent dough now (~19k). If I pass the apprenticeship and get offered a job, I'll be on 28k.

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
I wasn't a NEET but I was a poorcel working minimum wage until I got into an apprenticeship with a top financial services firm and I'm making decent dough now (~19k). If I pass the apprenticeship and get offered a job, I'll be on 28k.
I need to get into an apprenticeship asap, I should be going to uni like my peers in a couple of months but I dropped out of high school like a retard

not fucclife obviously

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 15302, N1666 and 1 other person
I need to get into an apprenticeship asap, I should be going to uni like my peers in a couple of months but I dropped out of high school like a retard

So you don't have A-Levels? If you've only got GCSEs, look for a Level 3 Apprenticeship. Check out Multiverse website, they have some with good companies + good pay, all they need is C grades in maths/english GCSE.

• +1
So you don't have A-Levels? If you've only got GCSEs, look for a Level 3 Apprenticeship. Check out Multiverse website, they have some with good companies + good pay, all they need is C grades in maths/english GCSE.
Yeah no a levels, my sixth form was horrible just full off inbred pakis and Somalians. Also took too long to get there which made me not want to go most of the time, so my attendance was fucked.

I’ll check that site out, guessing all of the apprenticeships won’t let you start still September?

Yeah no a levels, my sixth form was horrible just full off inbred pakis and Somalians. Also took too long to get there which made me not want to go most of the time, so my attendance was fucked.

I’ll check that site out, guessing all of the apprenticeships won’t let you start still September?

Yeah I think they'll start in September, mine started in October though.

• +1