NEETS.net mogs

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I’ve been rotting there this whole time and it’s perfect

There u don’t need to worry about Clickbate title or tagging anyone cause the forum is so dead people will go to ur thread and interact no matter what

There’s no such thing as a 0 reply thread there it’s perfect :feelsokman:

Total neets invasion starts now my nigs :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, wsada, rhinoplasty and 4 others
I can see you becoming a homeless begger with that many posts distributed around 100 forums filled with bottom % of schizo men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, IMOGYOU, wsada and 4 others
I can see you becoming a homeless begger with that many posts distributed around 100 forums filled with bottom % of schizo men
Unironically life is great rn in terms of a job i literally got the first offer I made for internship guaranteed

I’m gonna be working there and there’s a lot of ppl my age im friends with there

And it’s not a bad job

I made my account there Jan 5 2021 and only have 36 posts lol

I won't go into that trash hole.

One thing is to accept you are an ugly looksmaxxer with aspirations and another is to admit straight that you don't study and don't work.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, laaltin, hiwasuwor and 1 other person
I won't go into that trash hole.

One thing is to accept you are an ugly looksmaxxer with aspirations and another is to admit straight that you don't study and don't work.
All these forums are pretty cucked tbh but I’m not even a neet i just chill there as a wagey

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Clavicular
How the average .net member looks like:
4078553 IMG 0877

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and hiwasuwor
Unironically life is great rn in terms of a job i literally got the first offer I made for internship guaranteed

I’m gonna be working there and there’s a lot of ppl my age im friends with there

And it’s not a bad job
Do you know what NEET stands for? You're looking for work/employment while posting on a NEET website? It's not org 2.0 it's a place for people who are living the neet lifestyle. If you have a job/are searching for one you should be automatically banned IMO.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, N1666, Clavicular and 2 others
incel dosent even looksmax and just yaps. Stay on Kiwifamrs, Incels.is, Neets.net, Reddit, and 4chan fucking loser

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater, aesthetic beauty, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others
Do you know what NEET stands for? You're looking for work/employment while posting on a NEET website? It's not org 2.0 it's a place for people who are living the neet lifestyle. If you have a job/are searching for one you should be automatically banned IMO.
I’m posting on a looksmax forum and not even looksmaxing these forums aren’t to be taken for word

Neets unlike incels.is doesn’t require this purity that website is so strict and hated because of that

If they even suspect ur not a incel they will permaban u, Jfl if u post a thread about how ur mom said ur handsome they call u fakecel and ban u type shit that’s what some of the neet users there want but not everyone can afford to be full time neet

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and TechnoBoss
incel dosent even looksmax and just yaps. Stay on Kiwifamrs, Incels.is, Neets.net, Reddit, and 4chan fucking loser
nigga I don’t need to looksmax anymore I’m at my peak

• JFL
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
IMG 7848

bro is dating a skinwalker

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Sprinkles

There u don’t need to worry about Clickbate title or tagging anyone cause the forum is so dead people will go to ur thread and interact no matter what

It’s pretty slow, idk what manga is

It’s pretty slow, idk what manga is
Those niggas are all weebs but I like the forum

Ppl aren’t 0 attention span like here either so u don’t need to worry about condensing ur 10 line idea into a word just so u don’t get dnrd

Jfl the whole time I’ve been there I Dnrd only like 2 times and both were due to how retarded the threads were or as a joke

Not much shitposting there

• +1
Reactions: wsada

Wtf you got unbanned what happened

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

Ppl aren’t 0 attention span like here either so u don’t need to worry about condensing ur 10 line idea into a word just so u don’t get dnrd

Jfl the whole time I’ve been there I Dnrd only like 2 times and both were due to how retarded the threads were or as a joke

I got banned

maybe I should make an acc over there

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Tabula Rasa

It's because they're not in employment education or training broooo

Wtf you got unbanned what happened
Mods had a discussion in one of my appeals and @0hMan , @NumbThePain and @Michael Myers agreed to dissolve my doxing ban

• Love it
Reactions: 0hMan and wsada
This is chads.org , we don"t need ugly niggers / shit posters like you here

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada, BigJimsWornOutTires and Iasacrko
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada
But it'll never match the 10 million off-topic shitposts.