Nerds never get to experience heaven on earth

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
It's such a heavnly commodity, Imagine you are a teen and some girls compliment you, You ignore them and they keep showing ioi, Then you choose one of them and the others fight over you, She loves you and then you decide to add one more initially she is mad but you are a chad so she complies, And now you have a threesome with young light haired aryan females with good bodies, You are able to go to all of these interesting places and they always orbit you, And once in a while a random girl BEGS you to sleep with her, It's sad i can't experience heaven on earth for being a non gl autistic nerd.

What tf is wrong with my life i socially isolated myself to go to the gym and i don't get even a pinch of that experience that the skinny NT tiktok hair arrogant guys experience all thier lives

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: sudanguy, WhiteGoodman, JBcollector and 4 others
“Nerds win in life” is a bluepilled cope since usually they just end up as future betabuxx prospects after their wife got done riding the CC in HS and college/uni, I’d rather be a low IQ meat head jock who experiences validation his entire life than some social outcast high IQ nerdcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pandora, bululu_87, WhiteGoodman and 15 others
“Nerds win in life” is a bluepilled cope since usually they just end up as future betabuxx prospects after their wife got done riding the CC in HS and college/uni, I’d rather be a low IQ meat head jock who experiences validation his entire life than some social outcast high IQ nerdcel
this seems like cope I'd much rather be a 140IQ soulless robot nerd than a 85IQ football chad who fucks bimbos

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sudanguy, Ricky212 and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Luffymaxxing and Kamui
this seems like cope I'd much rather be a 140IQ soulless robot nerd than a 85IQ football chad who fucks bimbos
All comes back to looks either way

A hyper NT and popular meathead football Chad lives a 100x better life than some ugly nerd who has to bluepill himself everyday to cope with his subhumanity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, sudanguy, romanstock and 3 others
All comes back to looks either way

A hyper NT and popular meathead football Chad lives a 100x better life than some ugly nerd who has to bluepill himself everyday to cope with his subhumanity
even then i would rather be the nerd especially as there's no such thing as subhumanity, he only lives late high school and college good, most football chads are retarded and end up in shit jobs. some forum rotters may consider him subhuman but money is everything so if he is able to make more over the meathead jock I'm going for him

besides that I don't want to become an NPC, that's just another reason to not pick the low IQ

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Skywalker and Primalsplit
I think the nerd should use his intelligence to looksmaxx and be more outgoing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
Cope. Jeff bezos or bill gates can fuck any girl they want

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410 and MagaPutinism
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, sudanguy and Deleted member 27066
Who cares about experiencing a temporary heaven on earth as opposed to an eternal heaven on…Heaven with Jesus Christ 😇✝️🙏🏻

Brutal seeing chads experiencing the best out of life with your own eyes. Seeing girls sitting on his lap, kissing him, hugging him before they leave while you sit there and watch. When all the girls eye fuck the tall guy(6’5) when he enters the room, you can’t imagine the amount of confidence you would have if you were him.

• So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy and MagaPutinism
Brutal seeing chads experiencing the best out of life with your own eyes. Seeing girls sitting on his lap, kissing him, hugging him before they leave while you sit there and watch. When all the girls eye fuck the tall guy(6’5) when he enters the room, you can’t imagine the amount of confidence you would have if you were him.
And from a young age too, even from as young as elementary school you see the way foids react and treat Chads in front of your very eyes

A lot of niggas say they wish they didn’t discover what the blackpill was but I’m sure as hell glad that I fucking did, living as a dead average Joe MTN who will never be desired or sexually lusted over by foids is death tier

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, BeanletMogger and Nick.Harte
It's such a heavnly commodity, Imagine you are a teen and some girls compliment you, You ignore them and they keep showing ioi, Then you choose one of them and the others fight over you, She loves you and then you decide to add one more initially she is mad but you are a chad so she complies, And now you have a threesome with young light haired aryan females with good bodies, You are able to go to all of these interesting places and they always orbit you, And once in a while a random girl BEGS you to sleep with her, It's sad i can't experience heaven on earth for being a non gl autistic nerd.
bffs-nerds-do-it-better-featured-768x576.jpg
(m=qPRZNGXbeaSaaTbaAaaaa)(mh=CCPjECVGAlopbZC3)0.jpg
9dc3f0a4c650dbb112981115b0a6b55a.30.jpg
preview.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, MagaPutinism and Nick.Harte
And from a young age too, even from as young as elementary school you see the way foids react and treat Chads in front of your very eyes

A lot of niggas say they wish they didn’t discover what the blackpill was but I’m sure as hell glad that I fucking did, living as a dead average Joe MTN who will never be desired or sexually lusted over by foids is death tier
ur prob not above mtn

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
@Nick.Harte that is infact what i typed thanks for reminding me bro

• Love it
  • +1
No way. Simply doesn’t exist. I don’t see 5’8 people and maybe I’ve never seen them but nigga 165cm ? You were lucky in middle school but good luck as an adult if that’s the case

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
No way. Simply doesn’t exist. I don’t see 5’8 people and maybe I’ve never seen them but nigga 165cm ? You were lucky in middle school but good luck as an adult if that’s the case
Cope brainwashed blackpill nigger

• JFL
Well, I'm 41...This stuff happened like 20 years ago, when height was less important and before social media, Tinder and all that crap. I also live in Romania, average height is lower here, most guys were around 170cm back then, now most average young men are taller and the girls too, very few were taller than me back then.
I still struggled then, even though I was heavy into PUA, I approached, orbited and dated tons of girls but had relatively little success compared to the effort I put in.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, MagaPutinism and Nick.Harte

What tf is wrong with my life i socially isolated myself to go to the gym and i don't get even a pinch of that experience that the skinny NT tiktok hair arrogant guys experience all thier lives
Some of us aren't meant to live a good life bro 😭

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger and MagaPutinism
Well, I'm 41...This stuff happened like 20 years ago, when height was less important and before social media, Tinder and all that crap. I also live in Romania, average height is lower here, most guys were around 170cm back then, now most average young men are taller and the girls too, very few were taller than me back then.
I still struggled then, even though I was heavy into PUA, I approached, orbited and dated tons of girls but had relatively little success compared to the effort I put in.
I remember your vitamin k2 threads, Why do you know so much about it?
Someone you age can't change facial bones so i wonder

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I remember your vitamin k2 threads, Why do you know so much about it?
Someone you age can't change facial bones so i wonder
What do you mean, I've studied supplements a lot.

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism