Never buy a PC for Work/Study

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Literal dogshit for productivity idk why my dumbass 15 year old self thought it would be fun to build a fucking pc gay as fuck.

Learning every intacracy of pc just to build some $800 dollar dogshit pc which didn't even have a gpu for nearly a year

Fuck consoomer culture if you need a decent set-up for work/study buy a fucking laptop please and just get a fucking monitor

Less messy, More Space.

Oh but you can game and work :soy:

Nigga stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, aleksander, AngryShortMale and 14 others
for the stuff most people do, a pc is stronger and better suited, like coding, ai workflows etc. most people have both a strong pc and a crappy laptop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel, Zonar and 9 others
Laptop is comfy but has a short lifespan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, aspiringexcel, goldpill and 5 others
Literal dogshit for productivity idk why my dumbass 15 year old self thought it would be fun to build a fucking pc gay as fuck.

Learning every intacracy of pc just to build some $800 dollar dogshit pc which didn't even have a gpu for nearly a year

Fuck consoomer culture if you need a decent set-up for work/study buy a fucking laptop please and just get a fucking monitor

Less messy, More Space.

Nigga stfu
cope. laptops are for pussies that go to cafes and libraries to study

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel, goldpill and 4 others
It depends on your line of work

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
I agree, laptop is far more productive and plus you can take it anywhere

It's only disadvantages would be not being able to play games and battery life (depends)
Laptop is comfy but has a short lifespan
Get a MacBook

I got 2020 MacBook air and battery life is insane

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 6128
15 yo and 4k pc :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lul: :lul:

Less messy, More Space.

Nigga stfu
Ppl lie to themselves saying its for study jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Gilbert_Durandal, Alexanderr and 1 other person
I got 2020 MacBook air
Apple products suck ass. Their products are overpriced and with the money you spent on an Apple PC/laptop you could build your own PC with much better components

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Zonar
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and midlatinocel
fucking faggot cant read it says $800
i meant myself my only cope is that my father works hard while i rot in my room all day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I agree, laptop is far more productive and plus you can take it anywhere

It's only disadvantages would be not being able to play games and battery life (depends)

Get a MacBook

I got 2020 MacBook air and battery life is insane
ong. the school gavve us the newest ones sand battery life is like 24 hoirs or some shit when fully charged

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 6128
Apple products suck ass. Their products are overpriced and with the money you spent on an Apple PC/laptop you could build your own PC with much better components
Hey, take it from someone who was never an apple fan, this MacBook is literally my first apple product

I agree they are overpriced but I got this one for 200 dollars less, so it wasn't that expensive

But saying they suck ass is bullshit, they may be overpriced but they are quality products, that's one of the reasons why they lose little value after being used

And yes, you could build a cheaper PC for more "raw" power, but it will never be able to complete with the efficiency and integration of apple product and that's because they control both hardware and software

And plus, they protect your privacy better than most other companies

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and distortionsd
ong. the school gavve us the newest ones sand battery life is like 24 hoirs or some shit when fully charged
For real, I think I charge mine only twice in a week

mirin laptop advice, in october i was planning to buy macbook pro 16" m2 but then m3 series was announced and while i was waiting for it to release i've gambled all $2500 :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: turkmaxxer and T3cel
op too low iq to build a pc. i have both. pc for games lapdop for everything else.

i bought a laptop because i wanted to use it to watch youtube while lying in bed. easier to transition to sleep this way. also you can get a decent refurbished laptop off ebay for 70 dollars. lol at spending a lot of money on laptops. all you need to do on it is use internet, watch videos, etc. you don't need a lot of power for that.

Less messy, More Space.

Nigga stfu
shut the fuck up nigger my custom built LAPTOP has 32GB of ram an i7 and i dont even know what and it runs fortnite at 980 fps

I agree 100%. Laptops only suck for gaming but they are really good for college and work

Last edited:
how the fuck do you drop 800 on a computer and somehow it doesn't manage to have a gpu

PCs can be good if you only need a stationary workstation, and still have a laptop as backup.
The extra large monitor allows for easier multi-tasking, and you can create a dedicated setup.

Still, a laptop is probably the best choice for most or should be the first choice at least. Better to have a laptop and no PC, than a PC but no laptop.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and Gilbert_Durandal
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite and Alexanderr
how the fuck do you drop 800 on a computer and somehow it doesn't manage to have a gpu
It was 2021 and I wasted $120 on a rog strix b450 motherboard which FUCKING GOT A SCREW STUCK IN IT

So I had to shill another $60 on a MSI A320-M motherboard shit nearly made me cry

And yeah it was 2021 crypto run GPU prices were sky high

It was 2021 and I wasted $120 on a rog strix b450 motherboard which FUCKING GOT A SCREW STUCK IN IT

So I had to shill another $60 on a MSI A320-M motherboard shit nearly made me cry

And yeah it was 2021 crypto run GPU prices were sky high
yeah that sucks, nowadays a solid build with a 3060 is like 700

Less messy, More Space.

Nigga stfu
Nigga ur pfp is a picture of Austin Dunham half naked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
i’ve been using macs for the past 3 years and still shit at the os

windows mogs but apple is aesthetic

Ngl a Mac is only good for travelling and aesthetic or a Mac Pro for 3d Modeling and editing (costs 10k or sumn)

You can do less on a laptop which is why you wont get distracted by games

Less messy, More Space.
there's no way your iq reaches triple digits

Less messy, More Space.

Nigga stfu
lowest cortisol .org post

Laptop + Monitor mog harder

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, i hear voices and Deleted member 6128
15 yo and 4k pc :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lul: :lul:
anything over 1.5k is a waste of money unless you play on 8k with max settings running 20 games at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
What services are you hiring for?