Reactions: The Grinch, SoundnVision, Amnesia and 3 others
water GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Lynxress and ConfusedBolivian
they aren't bad but narcy faggots abuse them and die of cardiac arrest

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
should I inject plasma into my penis to achieve BBC?

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
You don’t even need to “abuse” steroids to reap harmful effects. Exogenous steroid use is harmful at any dose. This is even seen clinically wherein TRT patients have a significant increase in DVT, strokes, myocardial infarction, etc. and this is with pharmaceutical grade testosterone and at physiological replacement levels.

I would never in a million years do steroids. Fuck that nonsense. There are literally ZERO benefits. NONE. ZILCH.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, moreroidsmoredates, laaltin and 2 others
You don’t even need to “abuse” steroids to reap harmful effects. Exogenous steroid use is harmful at any dose. This is even seen clinically wherein TRT patients have a significant increase in clotting, strokes, myocardial infarction, etc. and this is with pharmaceutical grade testosterone and at physiological replacement levels.

I would never in a million years do steroids. Fuck that nonsense. There are literally ZERO benefits. NONE. ZILCH.
high inhib ramblings

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, UrGirlsMcm and Danish_Retard
it's literally pointless to spam roids unless you are a severely malnourished subhuman

No girl is attracted to giant gymfags

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, TechnoBoss, raumDEuter and 2 others
Guess I must be retarded then

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
That is not even the bad part. Truly bad part is the increasing chance of having female as child and destroying dimorphism of sons. Who knows it could also mean female carrying the same gene that pass to their sons. Aka destroying entire male descendent dimrophism

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
That is not even the bad part. Truly bad part is the increasing chance of having female as child and destroying dimorphism of sons. Who knows it could also mean female carrying the same gene that pass to their sons. Aka destroying entire male descendent dimrophism
wha

source for all this?

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Look at children of bodybuilders or actors that done steroid cycle for movie
meh

bodybuilders and actors typically reproduce with high e foids which is probably where it comes from

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
There’s no going back now. You’ll only want to double down on that shit, it’s over son. Should have never touched that in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio and autistic_tendencies
There’s no going back now. You’ll only want to double down on that shit, it’s over son. Should have never touched that in the first place.
Reliance on something for your entire life seems like pure hell

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and laaltin
Did your balls shrink and get too small?

Last edited:
What happened bro?

Didn’t you blast them?

I am pretty sure I will do roids once my natty T levels start dropping due to aging. So maybe starting in my late thirties or so.

I think the benefits outweigh the costs at that point.

I'll make sure I ban you for saying this when I become a mod

Why what happened?