NEVER DONATE YOUR ORGANS IF YOU ARE INCEL THEY WILL DISSECT YOU ALIVE

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
people say “why not, you’re already dead, what use do you have for your organs, don’t be selfish”

What they don’t realize is that “dead” is a social construct

he’s alive but in a coma/unresponsive = you have to save him, it would be malpractice not to try even if there was a chance, muh Hippocratic oath

he’s dead = check if we’re allowed to take the kidneys out of the biomatter specimen, sad huh

Sociological studies show that men, the old, alcoholics, minorities ect are more likely to be proclaimed dead

(Doctors are highly lookist/classist/racist, have low empathy and think they are better than you)

In the third world, there are a whole bunch of religious conversion stories that go like this

I used to be low status/druggie/criminal and I was dead, the doctors declared me dead and put me in the morgue, then Jesus resurrected me

what really happened is that the doctor just thought they looked dead without checking and put their body in the closet.

If you are an organ donor they are even more likely to declare you dead so that they can extract as many of your organs as possible.

3BC11DC2 DE8A 4F78 A39B 3485D02A7AE7

They won’t use anesthesia and they will probably either laugh at your tiny incels dick and play with it flopping it around as a toy for a bold dare, or think how many more years of ethics board deliberation before they can cut it off for a penis transplant

“brain activity” is a meme, it changes depending on what make them right, if you have a NDE and can see your own body obviously there was some residual activity + coping mechanism in your brain evolution is cool huh

otherwise your mother will have to pay for your life support w/out insurance coverage (you’re dead kid) - unlikely for incels, she will make peace and you’ll die lol

if your a poor incel just die in a corner while injecting heroin tbh

THE MAGIC WORDS ARE THAT YOU ARE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, YOU DO NOT CONSENT TO ORGAN TRANSFER, YOU DO NOT CONSENT TO ANYTHING, (they will bring a hot nurse in with a chill form to initial, watch a interrogation video to understand)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, aspiringexcel and Dr. Bludy
Proxy

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Everything you said his true I HOPE NO NORMIES TOUCH MY BODY!!

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, aspiringexcel and incel194012940
Your organs are automatically donated if u live in the UK and do not opt out of the organ donation registry.

I suppose a part of you will always live on if you have ur organs donated post mortem.