Never doubt yourself ✨❤️✨

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy [🏴‍☠️] Mogger of the seven seas
Self doubt.

When events go take a different turn (out of your expectations), instilling uncertainty in your mind thus you start to question your abilities and identity.

Suddenly you forget everything that made you the person you thought you were, the only thing occupying your mind is the bitter taste of this moment, so you begin to judge yourself based on that only.

But one must isolate himself from external pressure, carry on and always recall the foundation on which he built his persona.

"A ship does not sink because of the water that surrounds it, but by the water that gets inside of it"

Be conscious of what's around you, and do not allow external conflicts to wear down your spirit and cause confusion of the soul.

Stoicism is your shield, anger is your blade and discipline makes the handle, an experienced knight in the field of emotions understands how to channel his feelings to aid him in his spiritual battle.

Everything came and will return to dust, nothing in this life is considerable inside the mega scheme of the world, your existence is nothing but mere fractions of a moment, so just try to make the most of them.

@coispet @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Tyler x Durden @Seth Walsh @MoggerGaston @i_love_roosters @i_shiizu

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, fufurjde, Sushifart and 15 others
Not a single molecule but I agree.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma and nathan
Not a single molecule but I agree.
Did you not read because you’re dyslexic and illiterate? If that’s the case then maybe an autism diagnosis would be suitable for your circumstances

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, Sushifart, futureashtray and 4 others
Did you not read because you’re dyslexic and illiterate? If that’s the case then maybe an autism diagnosis would be suitable for your circumstances
Negative, I refused to read since that wouldn't benefit me in any way shape or form, me refusing to read a motivational speech is not indicative in any way of my neurotypicality but I appreciate your concern.

17578.jpg

life is indeed one big fucking joke, cant take it seriously anymore.

nothing in life is considerable, we live in a clownworld, just gotta enjoy the moment and not give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, RaidenJTR, wsada and 1 other person
Negative, I refused to read since that wouldn't benefit me in any way shape or form, me refusing to read a motivational speech is not indicative in any way of my neurotypicality but I appreciate your concern.
A true man of literature would find benefit from the simplest of things.

The fact that you assumed the absence of Knowledge prior to reading the post tell us everything we need to know about yourself.

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and wsada
A true man of literature would find benefit from the simplest of things.

The fact that you assumed the absence of Knowledge prior to reading the post tell us everything we need to know about yourself.
I didn't assume absence of knowledge, I knew.

Thank you man it's my biggest problem

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Self doubt.

When events go take a different turn (out of your expectations), instilling uncertainty in your mind thus you start to question your abilities and identity.

Suddenly you forget everything that made you the person you thought you were, the only thing occupying your mind is the bitter taste of this moment, so you begin to judge yourself based on that only.

But one must isolate himself from external pressure, carry on and always recall the foundation on which he built his persona.

"A ship does not sink because of the water that surrounds it, but by the water that gets inside of it"

Be conscious of what's around you, and do not allow external conflicts to wear down your spirit and cause confusion of the soul.

Stoicism is your shield, anger is your blade and discipline makes the handle, an experienced knight in the field of emotions understands how to channel his feelings to aid him in his spiritual battle.

Everything came and will return to dust, nothing in this life is considerable inside the mega scheme of the world, your existence is nothing but mere fractions of a moment, so just try to make the most of them.

@coispet @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Tyler x Durden @Seth Walsh @MoggerGaston @i_love_roosters @i_shiizu
A philosophical captain eh

• Love it
17578.jpg

nothing in life is considerable, we live in a clownworld, just gotta enjoy the moment and not give a fuck.
Beautifully said, but hear this.

Life is a bad joke.
You keep listening to it, paying attention for the build up but then it's over before you even realize, and you're not laughing, because it was destined to be bad, even if you were eagerly waiting for the punchline.

But the punchline is that there is no punchline, maybe if you had a sick sense of humor you would find that to be funny.
That's why some men die laughing at the humor of thier suffering.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Sushifart
preach, but this is bad forum to share this to, full of suicidal dalits who are nihilistic and depressed

• +1
17578.jpg

damn the therapy working

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
damn the therapy working
nah therapy wants me back in the system
they believe my current views on life are due to trauma from my childhood.

It's a constant battle between taking life seriously and trying to resolve my trauma, or just laughing at this retarded world instead.

Tumblr 5959218ca6386a4ca07b162a13ffa59c 5a50a447 540

A man begins to self doubt himself after he gets some sort of failure or rejection in life.

What he doesn't realize is that every moment, every experience, everything, is more beautiful because we're all doomed alike.

If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? Are you the man you wanted to be?

You missed out on everything because you let your insecurities shape you & define you, not the other way around.

The lowest of the low men (incels & cucks) all are what they are because of their own self doubt.

Never let the adversity of any situation pull you down.

Any moment might be our last. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: insufferableincel, RaidenJTR and Narcissus🥀
View attachment 2929424
A man begins to self doubt himself after he gets some sort of failure or rejection in life.

What he doesn't realize is that every moment, every experience, everything, is more beautiful because we're all doomed alike.

If you died right now, how would you feel about your life? Are you the man you wanted to be?

You missed out on everything because you let your insecurities shape you & define you, not the other way around.

The lowest of the low men (incels & cucks) all are what they are because of their own self doubt.

Never let the adversity of any situation pull you down.

Any moment might be our last. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.
"Gods envy us, they envy us because we're mortal"

• Love it
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
Self doubt.

IMG 5569

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi