NEVER EATING NORMAL AGAIN

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
i started eating like q normal person aka 3 meals a day last week for the whole week and i regret it so much bruh, now i have

acid reflux and my stochmach is bloated af, i feel like shit and my acne became worst.​

imma stick of my 1 big meal a day and 1 no fat yogurt every single day from now on in the rest of my life. i'm literally coping so hard rn i'm crying i dont wanna be in school nor i wanna move from my bed. i'm gonna guilt trip my mom so much the only thing i will eat is gonna be water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksReality, Deleted member 28896, BrahminBoss and 3 others
lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 32973
i ate like 2 burritos and some pozole and an omelette yesterday. i usually feel like shit because of my shit diet but it is what it is, i only care about my satisfaction nowadays

i ate like 2 burritos and some pozole and an omelette yesterday. i usually feel like shit because of my shit diet but it is what it is, i only care about my satisfaction nowadays
my satisfaction is being able to look at myself and looking good. tomorrow will be a new day

my satisfaction is being able to look at myself and looking good. tomorrow will be a new day
lame asf, i’d rather eat sum enchalidas and sum pozole wit sum large coke wit sun fried chicken

ED classic. I’m on that stuff too.

I’m getting fatter after eating normally 2 days jfl. Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
ED classic. I’m on that stuff too.

I’m getting fatter after eating normally 2 days jfl. Over
only good thing from this is that now i can guilt trip my mom into eating even less lol. hope i die

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
only good thing from this is that now i can guilt trip my mom into eating even less lol. hope i die
i like you. I hope i die too and my mom hates.

I’m gonna starve myself for a month and eat only 1 protein dense meal a day

• Love it
this is how you ascend btw
that’s the way. I’m gonna be living with 8 random people for 3 months in lithuania starting 1 december.

There might be foods so i gotta be lean by then. I’m at 17% bf now (i’m fucked).

• +1
metabolism rebound. you starved yourseufl until your thyroid got damaged now eating like a normal person will make you obese ahahahaha

metabolism rebound. you starved yourseufl until your thyroid got damaged now eating like a normal person will make you obese ahahahaha
no faggot whzt i meant by eating like a normal person was eating like shit aka fast food and chocolates. just bad eating decisions and i was forced some moments tho tbh. i never starved myself tho sadly it could ascend me.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
That’s way overblown dieting effects on metabolism long term are negligible

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
That’s way overblown dieting effects on metabolism long term are negligible
its really not especially when you realise body temperature has been declining in a straight line since the 1930s where 50 percent of people were already classes as hypothyroid

no faggot whzt i meant by eating like a normal person was eating like shit aka fast food and chocolates. just bad eating decisions and i was forced some moments tho tbh. i never starved myself tho sadly it could ascend me.
then stop eating those. meal frequency has nothing to do with losing weight

its really not especially when you realise body temperature has been declining in a straight line since the 1930s where 50 percent of people were already classes as hypothyroid
The opposite of dieting aka overeating has been on the rise during that time. So if anything you just proved my point.

The opposite of dieting aka overeating has been on the rise during that time. So if anything you just proved my point.
not really,men then average 4500 cals a day compared to todays 2500 (excluding the clinically obese)

not really,men then average 4500 cals a day compared to todays 2500 (excluding the clinically obese)
Idk where you getting this quack data from. The metabolic rate for the average person like 2,000. But anyways you can’t argue dieting reduced thyroid when most people are eating well above their metabolic rate and becoming obese.

Idk where you getting this quack data from. The metabolic rate for the average person like 2,000. But anyways you can’t argue dieting reduced thyroid when most people are eating well above their metabolic rate and becoming obese.
thats cause the metabolic rate has gone down jfl why are you arguing in circles.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium