Never forget this heightpill

K

Krakowski

Kraken

Comments are filled with foids thirsting for him ONLY because of his height :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yuyu, nobodyspecial369, Akhi and 14 others
Inb4 some idiot goes "well the girls commenting this are ugly :soy: "

All girls like tall guys and there is no such thing as too tall

@5.5psl @mbolo @sportsmogger @Beastimmung

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, HighClassMaxing, Jigen and 11 others
Inb4 some idiot goes "well the girls commenting this are ugly :soy: "

All girls like tall guys and there is no such thing as too tall

@5.5psl @mbolo @sportsmogger @Beastimmung
Brutal indeed but I’ve stopped giving a fuck all it does it make me feel horrible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
All girls like tall guys yeah, it's literally am evolutionary trait, manlets need to stop coping, height>face in 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Mewton, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
this antifa fag does not represent us tallchads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, BowlCutMogger, Sens and 2 others
Brutal indeed but I’ve stopped giving a fuck all it does it make me feel horrible
All girls like tall guys yeah, it's literally am evolutionary trait, manlets need to stop coping, height>face in 2023

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, ConfusedBolivian, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 5 others
this. honestly, lifts is pre decent cope as well

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and humanoidsub7
It made my blood boil to read the comments. No such thing as "exceptional women". They are all the same. They all want tall men.
Also jfl there were probably men there who were like 6'2 and 6'3 but when a 7'0 tall giant is there, suddenly all worship is for him

Jfl, there really is no such thing as too tall, just don't look absolutely subhuman and don't have shitty proportions

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, humanoidsub7, Miniskull and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, humanoidsub7 and DildoFaggins

Comments are filled with foids thirsting for him ONLY because of his height :feelswah:

I'm fully heightpilled but those comments don't feel real. They almost read like guys from here doing a parody of foids.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Mrinfinityx and 4 others
subhuman height
Dickpill and Heightpill will forever haunt

There is no such thing as too big of a dick
There is no such thing as too tall

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and humanoidsub7
Everyday the heightpill gets more and more extreme, in 2 decades its over for 6'4cels
I'll be married with gigastacy and have 10 kids by then so it's chill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Napoleon1800
JBT is real. Too bad that a lot of tallfags continue to form families with girls half as tall as them and breed abominations because of the disbalance.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Napoleon1800
its not only the height but the frame and the suit helps with that.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
JBT is real. Too bad that a lot of tallfags continue to form families with girls half as tall as them and breed abominations because of the disbalance.
the main reason the netherlands got so tall is because there there is a preference for tall women as well. In opposite to the rest of the western where only the man "needs" to be tall

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, exo and Napoleon1800
If heightmaxxing fails for me I'm roping, 6'1 is king of manlets. Life below 6'3 is not worth living

the main reason the netherlands got so tall is because there there is a preference for tall women as well. In opposite to the rest of the western where only the man "needs" to be tall
Yeah, tall women fog as well. I'd rather die incel than conceive a kid (male) shorter than me with a foid under like 5'7-5'8

Also jfl there were probably men there who were like 6'2 and 6'3 but when a 7'0 tall giant is there, suddenly all worship is for him

Jfl, there really is no such thing as too tall, just don't look absolutely subhuman and don't have shitty proportions
Taller you are uglier face gets

• JFL

And so what ? What does this video will change to ur being ? Are you ropemaxxing masturbating at dreaming at yourself as an DOM ogre mogger eating raw manlets in your path with barbecue sausage ? It will never happen anyway, so focus on yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
You rarely make threads, but I love it when you do.

They are so watery, yet such masterpieces.

that leftist cuck deserves bullet in his head

@Ai Impact would be sucking that guy cock with his height. There seem to be no other choices for him.

Dickpill and Heightpill will forever haunt

There is no such thing as too big of a dick
There is no such thing as too tall
Imagine the dopamine you get from having a legit huge ( long and very thick and perfectly shaped ) cock, the pussy being stretched to the brim and the look of pain on their face as you thrust it in and out.Girls telling their friends about it and then they want to try and sit on it too to see if they like it.Teehee size dosnt matter to me babe it's how you use it !
Some guys just win the lottery and must be living in heaven.

• So Sad
That giy is 6’5 at best you haven’t seen true 7 foot guy
Doesn't matter anyway his face is covered.

No he's clearly taller than 6'5 jfl I have a nigga at my school who's 6'5, and I'm 6'0 and he doesn't need to bend down to talk to me

Imagine the dopamine you get from having a legit huge ( long and very thick and perfectly shaped ) cock, the pussy being stretched to the brim and the look of pain on their face as you thrust it in and out.Girls telling their friends about it and then they want to try and sit on it too to see if they like it.Teehee size dosnt matter to me babe it's how you use it !
Some guys just win the lottery and must be living in heaven.
Dickpill is giga brutal, almost on the same level of heightpill. Height and dick are your most dimorphic features as a man

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
foids on comment muh so tall muh so dominant in reality this fag would get beaten up to death by 5'6 turbomanlet mma fighter (i know it doesnt matter)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Mrinfinityx
foids on comment muh so tall muh so dominant in reality this fag would get beaten up to death by 5'6 turbomanlet mma fighter (i know it doesnt matter)
There is more gay simpers comments than females ones, gays have also inflated standards now it seems JFL

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Always looking at Draven mogging the shit out of his ogre brother with pure style

idk about face darius testosterone mogs him to death i climbed with him to 300 lp euw (im not even top main)

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
idk about face darius testosterone mogs him to death i climbed with him to 300 lp euw (im not even top main)
They are Dom moggers anyway but Draven has a special thing for himself making him outstanding

Screenshot 20231108 161740 YouTube

Being tall (most dimorphic trait) makes foids assume you have the other one as well (dick). Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Mrinfinityx