never open your mouth as a recessedcel

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Iron
Please go take a side profile picture of ur face with ur mouth open fairly wide, repeat and jutt with same amount of jaw open and compare differences.
it's craaaaaazy. I try to find reasons that my situation isn't that bad. I mean I got told I was only slightly reccesed jfl.

Now im realising once recessed scum, always recessed scum. I get told I always look sad. Wonder if it's cuz due to my recession it looks like
im always looking at the floor sadly.

Shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: fagtard and wsada
My jaw is fine when I bite hard, but when I open my mouth, it goes back a little, and damn. Easiest transition from ltn to an absolute subhuman, lol

I look worse when I jutt with mouth open

my recession gave me hollow under eyes, im perma jutting and mewing. thats why im the quiet kid, heh.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and fagtard
my recession gave me hollow under eyes, im perma jutting and mewing. thats why im the quiet kid, heh.
What about the people who don't need to jut and still look like that

Can
I mean if you're not recessed you'd prob look under bitten
Please give one example photo for recession? Or check my thread in which I am asking for genioplasty advice, is my chin recessed?

My face is fat so you can't really see the jawline at all, just a puffy face.

But you can still see the structure, people mistake my jaw for being recessed when its just a slight overbite, but even if I didn't have it people would probably be still saying it is recessed the same way if you have a matured hairline idiots will call you balding.

Can

Please give one example photo for recession? Or check my thread in which I am asking for genioplasty advice, is my chin recessed?
You are insane dude. Why are you here. Your jaw isn't recessed. Your chin certainly isn't recessed. Get over it

My face is fat so you can't really see the jawline at all, just a puffy face.

But you can still see the structure, people mistake my jaw for being recessed when its just a slight overbite, but even if I didn't have it people would probably be still saying it is recessed the same way if you have a matured hairline idiots will call you balding.
I got told I had a slight overbite and I'm pretty sure I'm recessed as shit.

I got told I had a slight overbite and I'm pretty sure I'm recessed as shit.
I plan on posting my jaw when I lose weight cause I think it looks solid as fuck, if I have an overbite I can slightly jut to see what it would look like if I didn't have an overbite, tho I am still thinking about whether I want to get rid of it

You are insane dude. Why are you here. Your jaw isn't recessed. Your chin certainly isn't recessed. Get over it
Thanks bro and I am sorry if this sounded insensitive or something

Thanks bro and I am sorry if this sounded insensitive or something
nah bro u weren't being insenstive. I was kinda rude because I wish that when I started criticizing my flaws and being down on myself that I didn't come to find out that my jaw actually was recessed. Where I am envious of your position cuz I can see u r criticizing yourself and being sad about how you look but infact there is nothing wrong with your face.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyzayn