Never pay for expensive courses.

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
There's this guy I REALLY like and respect, hes one of the few people who teaches advanced stuff on youtube. As you scale a business its almost impossible to find good stuff on youtube because no one puts free scaling info online. You make no money teaching your competitions advanced techniques but you can get hella views from npcs wanting to escape their miserable lives.

Anyways course was 1000
With a couple of google searched I was able to buy it and get it instantly for $30 paypal.
The moral of the story is, even if the guy is small (12,000 subscribers) still look it up and you might save yourself a bunch of money. I was gonna pay the 1 grand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, latincell95, poopoohead and 2 others
There's this guy I REALLY like and respect, hes one of the few people who teaches advanced stuff on youtube. As you scale a business its almost impossible to find good stuff on youtube because no one puts free scaling info online. You make no money teaching your competitions advanced techniques but you can get hella views from npcs wanting to escape their miserable lives.

Anyways course was 1000
With a couple of google searched I was able to buy it and get it instantly for $30 paypal.
The moral of the story is, even if the guy is small (12,000 subscribers) still look it up and you might save yourself a bunch of money. I was gonna pay the 1 grand.
Yes, there's those discord servers where a group pile in to buy a course to then sell it for a cheaper fee.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, zura, poopoohead and 2 others
Everything is a scam theory

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Agendum, iam good boy and 1 other person
what’s the course

No courses for your race, face, and height :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
No courses for your race, face, and height :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:
no money = no surgery
bad genetics = little softmax potential
no money + bad genetics = over

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
if you think about it everything they teach you in the courses are things that you could learn for free but the only thing is that it takes you much less time to learn it buying the course than looking for it

and as hormozi says, fast beats easy.

even so at the level you are at you should pay for a mentoring or a coach of some guy who really knows how to do it, no matter how expensive it is.

what you invested sooner or later you end up recovering and generating profit.

if you think about it everything they teach you in the courses are things that you could learn for free but the only thing is that it takes you much less time to learn it buying the course than looking for it

and as hormozi says, fast beats easy.

even so at the level you are at you should pay for a mentoring or a coach of some guy who really knows how to do it, no matter how expensive it is.

what you invested sooner or later you end up recovering and generating profit.
The problem is a lot of there’s courses are dog 💩 in fact I still til this day have not found one I’d consider worth it, and only 3 out of the 100’s I’ve seen have given me any value at all.

Also there’s hella info ppl sell that you can’t find for free

The problem is a lot of there’s courses are dog 💩 in fact I still til this day have not found one I’d consider worth it, and only 3 out of the 100’s I’ve seen have given me any value at all.

Also there’s hella info ppl sell that you can’t find for free
yeah that's true

lately I see people who enter a training to create an agency and as soon as they finish what they do is create an account and promote their "training to create a 10k a month agency in 90 days" where the only thing they did was copy and paste the training they had 💀.

I agree that most of the courses are crap and that's probably because they are all copy and paste where you don't learn anything new.

even so sooner or later much of the information that you say that is not free will start to be given away basically because it became fashionable that it is better to give away information rather than hide it.

so I guess it's a matter of having patience and learning by taking action.