Never seen a short guy with HTB+

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
It's impossible. Unless celebrity or footballer halo. Gigarich. Even a chadlet can only get a MTB at best.

Short stature is the biggest failo. Height is life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, borntosuffer, Recessed Life and 11 others
What do you consider short >5'7 or what

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, bloomercel and M-1014
Green eyes is life

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
It's impossible. Unless celebrity or footballer halo. Gigarich. Even a chadlet can only get a MTB at best.

i have seen few htb+/ mtb hijabis who height mogs me or same height as me and i'm only 5'9. i'm from Gillette

Last edited:

Kasen Hammond is with stacy

i have seen few htb+/ mtb hijabis who height mogs me or same height as me and i'm only 5'9. i'm from Gillette
Tales from the mental health facility at New Delhi Medical Centre.

Never seen a hijabi over 5'5

• Hmm...
Reactions: mewman
Tales from the mental health facility at New Delhi Medical Centre.

Never seen a hijabi over 5'5
nah i'm being fr things are changing. Avg zommer here is 5'7-8 and i get heightmogged to oblivion during town buisness fairs by 6'2+ richkids and sometimes in college. Just this Eid when i was getting out of eidgah i was standing next to a guy my head was next to his neck level.
i could have been 6ft+ too if only i didn't do heavy weightlifting at 15

Last edited:
nah i'm being fr things are changing. Avg zommer here is 5'7-8 and i get heightmogged to oblivion during town buisness fairs by 6'2+ richkids and sometimes in college.
i could have been 6ft+ too if only i didn't do heavy weightlifting at 15
Which country is this? No Muslim foid in any country is that tall - unless Bosnia or something.

Which country is this? No Muslim foid in any country is that tall - unless Bosnia or something.
already told u bhai. You should look above. And yea tall foids are rare but they are gl too

How short? I’m 5’9 and the biggest Stacy I got with was 5’11, I had to wear lifts at all times but she saw my real height multiple times when we were both barefoot

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and jinnu
already told u bhai. You should look above.

And yea tall foids are rare but they are gl too
Yes but over for me.I want a 6'0+ amazon :love:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and mewman
The biggest slayer @geezcel knows is 5’8 too, he looks like thurston lite

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
How short? I’m 5’9 and the biggest Stacy I got with was 5’11, I had to wear lifts at all times but she saw my real height multiple times when we were both barefoot
5'7.5 :forcedsmile:

Aren't you gymaxxed HTN/Chadlite? Exception to the rule. Maybe you met IRL. I guarantee for every Stacey you see with a short guy you will see 100x more with ogre faced tallfags.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and bloomercel
5'7.5 :forcedsmile:

Aren't you gymaxxed HTN/Chadlite? Exception to the rule. Maybe you met IRL. I guarantee for ever Stacey you see with a short guy you will see 10x more with ogre faced tallfags.
I’d rate myself chadlite but a lot think HTN. I matched her on Tinder and we fucked on first date. She became obsessed and always came over to fuck even mailing me gifts and shit

For me face > height every time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, BrahminBoss, jinnu and 1 other person
I’d rate myself chadlite but a lot think HTN. I matched her on Tinder and we fucked on first date. She became obsessed and always came over to fuck even mailing me gifts and shit

For me face > height every time
What’s your body count

Dont remind me ... Ima cope with stretching and lifts...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and bloomercel
Damn respect bros 5'9 and slaying

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit