never show emotion pill is the only real redpill

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
it applies to everyone even prime chico once u show emotion like crying or being depressed its over nothing can compensate for it kys if you think otherwise

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830, LooksThinker, Copeful and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and BitchBoy

Attachments

• 17044766802945076485352406565980.jpg
    17044766802945076485352406565980.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, horizontallytall, Mr. President and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: appealmaxed, LooksThinker and roping3264
Stoicism is the best philosophy for that same reason.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
2024 sigma thomas shelby cold moment
We sigmas don't show emotion. I am calm and collected, but always remember, if you mess with me my inner beast will arise and strike a fear like no other unto your heart.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: appealmaxed, LooksThinker, murdah and 1 other person
I get drunk and say everything. And I shouldn't.0

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
We sigmas don't show emotion. I am calm and collected, but always remember, if you mess with me my inner beast will arise and strike a fear like no other unto your heart.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48830, LooksThinker, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
a htb at my work was crying out of sadness and laughing her ass off at the same time. I was confused asf ofc like who does that. I asked her how this is possible and she told me she was emotionally unstable.

she took my question as an offence and mocked me for never showing emotion. Another time she told me that she likes emotional guys.

But I know some guys she kissed and fucked, theyre the most empty guys out there.

Don’t listen to girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 52298, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
a htb at my work was crying and laughing her ass off at the same time. I was confused asf ofc like who does that. I asked her how this is possible and she told me she was emotionally unstable.

she took my question as an offence and mocked me for never showing emotion. Another time she told me that she likes emotional guys.

But I know some guys she kissed and fucked, theyre the most empty guys out there.

Don’t listen to girls
i love emotional guys teheeee
foids dont even know what they want they might like you for showing emotion consciously but their subconscious will be disgusted by you

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830 and halfbloodaryanmaxxe
a htb at my work was crying and laughing her ass off at the same time. I was confused asf ofc like who does that. I asked her how this is possible and she told me she was emotionally unstable.

Don’t listen to girls
What you mean empty?

guys showing No emotion

i love emotional guys teheeee
foids dont even know what they want they might like you for showing emotion consciously but their subconscious will be disgusted by you
I know her pretty well, for like 2 years.

She doesn’t know what she wants she is a literal sheep. And the unstable part is true, most emotional person I know, crying like once a day.

my 2 worst nightmares are getting cucked and crying in front of a crowd of ppl, especially in front of women

Chad cries like a bitch and a line of girls taking turn to suck his cock suddenly appears