never take a girl at face value

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
especially if you have top ancestry, it would be a huge sin to dilute your genes that have been cultured for 100s of years with some gutter trash

you need to quiz the girl about her family history, you need to meet her brothers, father, uncles etc at the dinner table and get them to tell you life stories which indicate high status and strength

the worst is EE girls, they look so cute and appealling but are literally carrying death sentances in their blood, like the devil trying to entice you with the forbidden fruit

they all want a slice of the cake, fuck phohomrones they can see your DNA, they have xray vision

i feel like 007 every time i leave the house, its mission impossible i have to reject all of these pre-selections without coming accross narcy or a faggot and ruining my status in the community

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, 5'8manlet and Cody
For most guys here reproducing at all would be a huge success. Can't be picky if you have no genetic leverage yourself.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and ChoSeungHui
All that matters is the looks and face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and ChoSeungHui
Op used to be a good poster on lookism

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui

• Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod
For most guys here reproducing at all would be a huge success. Can't be picky if you have no genetic leverage yourself.

great insight mate, i always overlook this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Aesthetic and Deleted member 1464
Woah, you mean balding is bad?
Lmao noone is ever balding brah

they just call it a maturing hairline

And even if you lose all your hair just shave it off, you will look good i PROMISE!!!

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444