Never understood the barett and ramirez fixation

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
never understood this ramirez and barett fixation. it's literally the gayest shit ever. not once have i ever heard a woman mention barett. i can gurantee there is not a single barett photo in a girls bedroom. but niggas here have him as their avi?? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

barett is literally a gay twink who lost his looks with age. he was only good looking to other gay men who were most likely pedos when he was like 17 years old. grown dudes be posting his 17-18 year old pics like:what::what::love::feelsohh::aheago::aheago::feelsgah:!!!!

even if you go to his instagram, all of his comments are a bunch of men. YOU ARE GAY and in denial!!!!!!!!!

you would feel more nervous around BARETT than a fucking STACY! if you could fuck a stacy or meet barett you would choose meet BARETTT :lul::lul::lul:

Don't even get me started on Ramirez, THAT DUDE LOOKS SO FUCKING WEIRD. he had like 5 mentally ill fan girls sending him mail and this site worships him!?!?! WHY?!?! JUST FUCKING WHY. dudes here will ask why are women into bad boys :woke::woke::woke::woke: ??? I DON't KNOW LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND ASK YOUR FUCKING SELF!!:lul::lul::lul::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::pepefrown:

LET IT GO DUDE. HE IS NOT HIM>!>!>!!>>!>! HE IS NOT GL>! at least the alain delon obsession made more sense because he is actually extremely good looking. but RAMIREZ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anitalooksmax, twojei, nathan and 9 others
They dont have barrett posters but they have x100 uglier men all across their walls

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, mirrormogger, murdah and 1 other person
8eff3afd90182a9691c8b855496157f2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Venommm_, PsychoDsk and 3 others
Lets not also pretend ramirez didnt have fangirls despite being a pedo murderer rapist necro

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, datboijj, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Lets not also pretend ramirez didnt have fangirls despite being a pedo murderer rapist necro
dude, the fucking school shooter had fan girls. i forgot his fucking name, the arab terrorist guy who bombed those people. and that fucking dude who was speeding and ran over some kids.

where are their threads?!? LOL at caring so much about fucking fan mail. women will literally fall in love with anything :hnghn:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anitalooksmax, Pei, looksmac and 1 other person
Download 3

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: copemaxxeer, PsychoDsk, fxckz and 1 other person
dude, the fucking school shooter had fan girls. i forgot his fucking name, the arab terrorist guy who bombed those people. and that fucking dude who was speeding and ran over some kids.

where are their threads?!? LOL at caring so much about fucking fan mail. women will literally fall in love with anything :hnghn:
Doesnt mean rr is ugly

Stfu

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
OP:
3953552 1000042571

• +1
Reactions: 147 and HeightPilledum
13e95ef700a9c919e93a1a5e70426552

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
never understood this ramirez and barett fixation. it's literally the gayest shit ever. not once have i ever heard a woman mention barett. i can gurantee there is not a single barett photo in a girls bedroom. but niggas here have him as their avi?? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

barett is literally a gay twink who lost his looks with age. he was only good looking to other gay men who were most likely pedos when he was like 17 years old. grown dudes be posting his 17-18 year old pics like:what::what::love::feelsohh::aheago::aheago::feelsgah:!!!!

even if you go to his instagram, all of his comments are a bunch of men. YOU ARE GAY and in denial!!!!!!!!!

you would feel more nervous around BARETT than a fucking STACY! if you could fuck a stacy or meet barett you would choose meet BARETTT :lul::lul::lul:

Don't even get me started on Ramirez, THAT DUDE LOOKS SO FUCKING WEIRD. he had like 5 mentally ill fan girls sending him mail and this site worships him!?!?! WHY?!?! JUST FUCKING WHY. dudes here will ask why are women into bad boys :woke::woke::woke::woke: ??? I DON't KNOW LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND ASK YOUR FUCKING SELF!!:lul::lul::lul::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::pepefrown:

View attachment 2867709

LET IT GO DUDE. HE IS NOT HIM>!>!>!!>>!>! HE IS NOT GL>! at least the alain delon obsession made more sense because he is actually extremely good looking. but RAMIREZ?
Man keep coping you know Ramirez mogs delon to death. You can’t cope with the fact ethnic mogs you to death. If you were given choice between waking up tmw looking like delon or Ramirez you know you would choose Ramirez don’t lie @BrahminBoss look at this dude

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, lemonnz, mirrormogger and 2 others

None of them nearly got as much attention as Ramirez who prob has most edits out of any man ever on internet dumbass

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, BrahminBoss and fxckz
users in this thread :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelswah::feelswah:

me: :what::what::feelshah::p:Comfy::Comfy:

alain delon is a fucking subhuman, never heard a girl mention him ever keep coping meanwhile the ethnic mogs you and every psl god to suicide, also most edits out of any male in existence @Pei @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, Pei and darkness97
alain delon is a fucking subhuman, never heard a girl mention him ever keep coping meanwhile the ethnic mogs you and every psl god to suicide, also most edits out of any male in existence @Pei @BrahminBoss
men like you make those EDITS :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
I hate that! Whoever was his fangirl deserved to get raped and molested and killed by him!!! His poor victims didnt deserve that and they regardless still loved this human trash can?

Also there is NO doubt that ramirez was a homosexual. He got raped by jerome in jail

• +1
Reactions: looksmac and try2beme
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, looksmac and cytoplasm
Hes like 4.5 psl. Visible cheekbones dont make you high psl
Good eye area
Good chin
Good eyebrow tilt
Good nose shape
Good forward growth
Tall skull
Big frame

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
Good eye area
Good chin
Good eyebrow tilt
Good nose shape
Good forward growth
Tall skull
Big frame
You could do this with everyone. I could post his pics but thats nsfw material
Let me guess ur also around 4.5 psl 😭😭😭😭
jfl, i "insluted" your boyfriend ramirez so you turn to ad hominem. Deathniks

You could do this with everyone. I could post his pics but thats nsfw material

jfl, i "insluted" your boyfriend ramirez so you turn to ad hominem. Deathniks

I aint worshiping a pedo u got insulted by a mere assumption that i said u rate urself 4.5 psl. Embarrassing how so many users here have such fragile ego

my assumption turned u racist, butthurt and crying,

U must have absolutely zero bitches if u behave this fragile 😭 embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and silencio

View attachment 2867709

Ramirez is an ugly beady eyed rat; never ever saw his appeal.

• +1
Reactions: looksmac and cytoplasm
I aint worshiping a pedo u got insulted by a mere assumption that i said u rate urself 4.5 psl. Embarrassing how so many users here have such fragile ego

my assumption turned u racist, butthurt and crying,

U must have absolutely zero bitches if u behave this fragile 😭 embarrassing
Cage

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj

that arab guy was a pretty boy

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Ramirez is an ugly beady eyed rat; never ever saw his appeal.
He was literally an incel who had to rape grannies to get laid. He had no appeal

• +1
Reactions: silencio and normie_joe
It's the bones, he has shit collagen

Chad or sub5, he was a murdered who raped and abused women. Human trash
It’s fine for men to be murdeted and raped though

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
7166.jpg

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight

View attachment 2867709

This site is filled with insecure cucks. If barrett the faggot walked in the room, they would offer him their girls

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97