New Asian Hero

kerosin

kerosin

Iron

While western incels try to game 2/10 femist pigs , China and Russia connects deeply:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
is she a model? legit 9/10

fuck I wish I was chinese, they all look the same so they need to compete only in the money and status department, also they have options of importing poor ee women jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and kerosin
um maybe because hes super packed with cash?

Just be Chinese theory

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Gold diggers don't count in the validation department, they never did and never will. It's like bragging you banged a hooker.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Truecel14
Gold diggers don't count in the validation department, they never did and never will. It's like bragging you banged a hooker.

Either she love u for looks or money , she never gonna care ur personality or ur values . You have passion , hobbies . In the end u provide chad looks sex or new L&V bag , both dont count as she dont give a f about ur soul :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: men are low value monkeys

Either she love u for looks or money , she never gonna care ur personality or ur values . You have passion , hobbies . In the end u provide chad looks sex or new L&V bag , both dont count as she dont give a f about ur soul :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: men are low value monkeys

True. But I'm sticking with physical attraction. I don't wanna be some whores ATM machine.

• +1
um maybe because hes super packed with cash?
U think white cocks cant provide cash? for her lvl of looks there are unlimited supply of providers worldwide , Im sure her instagram is full of orbiters
WHy she chose this ? Female dumb , more precise East Europe Females dont know ther true value and sell themselves too cheap:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1