New episode: Incel goes to Bangkok and slays 3 holes a day thanks to the locationcel theory.

I used to do that shit in Bangkok.. 3 in one single day is also my best record :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Its full of gangs and pimps you not seeing them not makes them non existent
holy fuck so low IQ, get off this forum and please stay in the west your life as a womb to tomb so you dont encounter these "gangs and pimps". i hope you get jumped and killed by a bunch of niggers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
holy fuck so low IQ, get off this forum and please stay in the west your life as a womb to tomb so you dont encounter these "gangs and pimps". i hope you get jumped and killed by a bunch of niggers
he know cant get any, so he cope by saying there are gangs and pimps there

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and Deleted member 1680
he know cant get any, so he cope by saying there are gangs and pimps there
I can get these thai ladyboys easily thats not hard even fat bald old men get laid in thailand so shut the fuck up

This. 90% of us arround here don't want sex. We want validation. We men need to feel desired by women, we want to feel like fucking kings and gods among them. Chad is chad not only because of his genetic superiority, but because he has been validated by foids for years. That is where confidence and mental wellness comes from.

Subhuman chicks like those might make you cum, but being a god among ants is still below being a normal human
tell that to anime squad , they wanna yellow wifu n u not gonna devalue that dream

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie