New general mod on the forum

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
A few people have dmed me asking who this user was on discord so I'll introduce him in this thread. @Ape101 is a new general mod that will be taking charge from today. He's an old user who has some experience moderating on discord. You can dm him to request bans and report all your grievances.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, Xangsane, Jova and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Ape101
Hello everyone, many of you might already know me from looksmax or surgery related communities outside of org. For those that don’t, I am someone who has been very involved in the research of surgerymaxxing and general looksmaxxing in the last couple of years in preparation for my own plan and would like to give back to the community by helping with its moderation. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any personal questions or if I can assist you with any matter in regards to the moderation of the forum.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Jason Voorhees, brucewayne78 and 5 others
Hello everyone, many of you might already know me from looksmax or surgery related communities outside of org. For those that don’t, I am someone who has been very involved in the research of surgerymaxxing and general looksmaxxing in the last couple of years in preparation for my own plan and would like to give back to the community by helping with its moderation. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any personal questions or if I can assist you with any matter in regards to the moderation of the forum.
users keep ignoring my threads can you pin them?

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ambi, brucewayne78 and 2 others